Shiddy Team (What was i thinking?!?)

A friend of mine gave me six random pokemon to work a team with as a start to my Shoddy Battle Team building... at least none of them are UU. So I was wondering how I should salvage this "Team".... Just don't be too harsh, I realize how horrible this combination of pokemon is...

"Try and make this work..." -Corie, my fat-ass friend...-

Shiddy Team
----At a Glance----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yanmega (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 104 HP/252 Spd/154 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Team Job: Since this team wasn't made with team jobs in mind I guess I'm just going to have to BS it. This would be the main SPATK force on the team. He would Would be the starter most likely and use Protect on turn one to get a free Speed Boost. Bug Buzz will eat chunks out of Cresselia's HP and Air Slash Murders Heracross (If he's not holding a Choice Scarf and goes first). In general Protect is a good scouting move so Yanmega will know when it's time to get his buggy arse outta there. HP Ice is for Garchomp and Salamence.
---

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 76 HP/44 Atk/136 Def/252 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Selfdestruct

Team Job: Special Wall of the team and a curse user, to cover his horrible defense. Crunch will beat the likes of Azelf and Body Slam is for paralysis coverage while Selfdestruct is a last ditch offensive.
---

Abomasnow (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Energy Ball
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Team Job: Well Hail Support? This seem like it would screw the team over more than anything, but hey not my choice of pokemon. Sub and Leech Seed are and awesome combo and he does have duel STAB.
---

Charizard (M) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk/6 Def/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Belly Drum
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Substitute

Team Job: Belly Drum Sweeper, I have my own Charizard and he's a blast (Blaze?) to use. He does seem to be oddly out of place in a team that has two damaging weather conditions though...
---

Tyranitar (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 216 Atk/196 Spd/96 SAtk
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Stone Edge

Team Job: Sandstorm in a team that already has hail? well whatever. Figured that a mixed set would work best for this team.
---

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP/224 Def/32 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink

Team Job: The physical wall of the team. Heal Bell will be good team support and Body Slam acts as a make shift Thunder Wave
---

I would change Charizard's moveset to a Choice Specs or Scarf user. The weather plus BellyZard setup will only let you have a few turns of chaos.

In regards to T-Tar: Run the boah set. Adamant nature and then SpA Ev's sorta's like...Well...Shit.

I'd take SD off Snorlax and put rest. Since you're using a mixed T-Tar, snorlax is your only really reliable source of Attack, and you don't wanna be walled totally by a Bliss + Cress combo.

alot of fighting weakness, abomasnow, snorlax, miltank and ttar are all weak to fighting...maybe throw in a ghost or something to counter fighing types/moves?

alot of fighting weakness, abomasnow, snorlax, miltank and ttar are all weak to fighting...maybe throw in a ghost or something to counter fighing types/moves?
Didn't you read the top of the original post? Pkmn-taicho said he had to use the 6 random Pokémon his friend gave him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)