Shad0wBlazze's Formerly Shadow Pokemon, Reborn! (Mods, plz close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I haven't been around for too long, but I decided to get myself involved in the giveaway forums. I'm still new to this so bare with me.

So I'm sure some of us played the Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness spinoff games for the GameCube. It was one of the best spinoff games in my opinion (behind the mystery dungeon games).

I tried to come up with something cool and unique for a giveaway and the shadow Pokemon came into my head (I hope someone didn't do this a long time ago haha)

So for giveaway rules
1. Go to the gts and put a Pokemon in there (try something different besides pooches, that way I can find it easier)
2. Request the current Pokemon(s) up for giveaway and put "Shad0wblazze" in the message (One of each, per user)
3. Be sure to answer my question below and put your ign in before submitting your post here
4. Give me a thank you, also let me know if I'm doing good for a beginner

Question - What was your favorite shadow Pokemon? If you didn't play them, what is your favorite Pokemon?

Pokemon

Makuhita - 30
Foresight
Focus Energy
Vital Throw
Cross Chop
Male
Adamant
Guts
31/31/31/X/31/31
UT (used rare candies to get him to 30)
OT - Jerry (Me)
ID - 60030
7 in Stock

Bayleef - 30
Sunny Day
Synthesis
Razor Leaf
Body Slam
Male
Calm
Leaf Guard
31/X/31/31/31/31
UT
OT - Jerry (Me)
ID - 60030
11 in Stock

Quilava - 30
Sunny Day
Smokescreen
Dig
Flame Wheel
Male
Timid
Blaze
31/X/31/31/31/31
UT
OT - Me
5 in Stock

I will be doing this in order of shadow Pokemon met first. Depending on the demand for these mons, I may increase the number.

Mods, please don't close in 48 hours, will try to get a new shadow every other day or so.

Last edited:
Hey! I just saw this and so, im gonna enter! (can i enter?) I've put up a Togepi lv 1, male with the required message. My IGN is Aren.
So, u asked how ur doing for a new guy. I honestly cant say either, cuz im new as well. lot newer than u. I dont even have the "Guts" (giveaway referance :p) to do a normal giveaway! My fav pokemon has to be aggron (my name suggests so, i think :) ) never played colosseum so i dont have any idea about shadow pokes! can u do a Physical nidoking giveaway perhaps? i see too many special 1s and im irritated by the fact!
PS whats ur fav pokes??+thanx in advance

Last edited:
Hey! I've deposited a lvl 1 female Ralts called Calm.
My ign is Batmatt.

To the question: i didn't play that game butmy favourite pokemon is crobat (as you see on my pp) it's just badass and awesome and i really love it.

Thank you akready:D

Last edited:
I absolutely loved the colosseum games! Suicune was my favorite shadow Pokemon. It came with Surf, allowing it to hit both opposing Pokemon, which helped the battles go faster.

I deposited a level 16, female Spinda. My IGN is Justin. Thank you for the giveaway!

Hey! I just saw this and so, im gonna enter! (can i enter?) I've put up a Togepi lv 1, male with the required message. My IGN is Aren.
So, u asked how ur doing for a new guy. I honestly cant say either, cuz im new as well. lot newer than u. I dont even have the "Guts" (giveaway referance :p) to do a normal giveaway! My fav pokemon has to be aggron (my name suggests so, i think :) ) never played colosseum so i dont have any idea about shadow pokes! can u do a Physical nidoking giveaway perhaps? i see too many special 1s and im irritated by the fact!
PS whats ur fav pokes??+thanx in advance
Sent, as for the nidoking, it would have to wait as nidoking isn't a shadow Pokemon

I absolutely loved the colosseum games! Suicune was my favorite shadow Pokemon. It came with Surf, allowing it to hit both opposing Pokemon, which helped the battles go faster.

I deposited a level 16, female Spinda. My IGN is Justin. Thank you for the giveaway!
Sent

Hey! I've deposited a lvl 1 female Ralts called Calm.
My ign is Batmatt.

To the question: i didn't play that game butmy favourite pokemon is crobat (as you see on my pp) it's just badass and awesome and i really love it.

Thank you akready:D
Batmatt99 i can't seem to find yours, did it get sniped? If it did try another poke (there were so many ralts)

No but, Aron is a "wild" Pokemon in the games, I'm still debating on if I want to do the non shadows that were available in the game

I never played xd so I just want to ask a question, is there any way of telling whether a Pokémon was a shadow Pokémon?

I never played xd so I just want to ask a question, is there any way of telling whether a Pokémon was a shadow Pokémon?
Yes in Pokemon Colosseum, you befriended a girl who could see shadow Pokemon (by looking at their aura I think). In xd, you were given a shadow moniter to detect shadow pokemon.

Yup it got sniped:/ sorry for the extra work
I Retry it with a lvl lvl 11 Carbink. Ign is still Batmatt
Thanks again:D

My favorite shadow pokemon was dunsparce because its my favorite pokemon, I saddly never go to transfer it (as the game disk broke)
IGN Palkia, put up a level 1 male Charmander for it, and thank you very much

Question. I saw a Leaf Guard Bayleef. Bayleefs from XD/Col don't have their HA. Are these actual shadow Pokemon, or are they just representations?

If we are allowed to double dip, I'll ride this wave until it ends. =] I deposited a level 12, male Zigzagoon for Bayleef if I can. The only suggestions I have is (1) add the gender of the Pokemon so we can narrow down the GTS and (2) have the Pokemon's nature/ability/spread be optimized for double battles since that was the core gameplay of Colosseum & XD.

Question. I saw a Leaf Guard Bayleef. Bayleefs from XD/Col don't have their HA. Are these actual shadow Pokemon, or are they just representations?
Unfortunately they r just representations, idk where my colosseum game went, i think i have everything to actually get the shadows from xd to oras legit tho.
Also would poke bank even accept them?

If we are allowed to double dip, I'll ride this wave until it ends. =] I deposited a level 12, male Zigzagoon for Bayleef if I can. The only suggestions I have is (1) add the gender of the Pokemon so we can narrow down the GTS and (2) have the Pokemon's nature/ability/spread be optimized for double battles since that was the core gameplay of Colosseum & XD.
Sorry for not giving the gender, will fix that, as for spreads im giving them the move set they had wgen they were purified, for the nature, im just looking on smogon for their sets, im leaving them UT, so anyone can customize the poke

Sent
nope still there
I'm sorry I can't find it, try depositing a different pokemon

May i have a Makuhita please? I deposited a lvl 1 male Shellder with SHAD0EBLAZZE as the message. IGN is Anthony
I didn't play any of the GameCube games and my favourite Pokemon is Scizor. Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)