SEO_ART

I love the weight your marker provides in these drawings. I actually thought it was digital at first because of that; very nice work! I hope you make more soon :)

I'm just updating the thread with all the CAP stuff I've done so far. Stay on the lookout for my final piece of supporting material, I promise not to disappoint!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Yeah you cap design is really wicked, I hope you make a final submission.

Here is another piece of supporting art that I made last night for you guys. I really hope you like this one! I am still kind of getting used to my tablet, so I'm sure that it could have been better, but I hope it is up to your expectations!

I use GIMP for all my digital art. And as for the method, I use several layers of airbrush in order to give it, or at least attempt to, a smooth look that is more reminiscent of a traditional medium, like water color. Thank you for the positive comments!

Woah, these are all incredible! I like the sort of watery effect the latest CAP pic had, it looks great! Why don't you do something digitally, but in a similar style to the first works you did, you know the linearts? (If you still take requests, can you do a ninetales or an arcanine? They would both look really cool in your style)

I'm new at Smogon and I was wondering if when you get done with CaP 11 if you could draw me a torkoal that I could use as a avatar. I'll give all credit to you. By the way your art style is simply AMAZING.

Seo... Mate... Dude... Brosef...
Your art is out of this world!! So many varying styles! I tip my flaming hat to you.
Sorry to be a pest but I'm going to second a comment made earlier...
Please... For all of us...
Draw a Charizard.

I'd be happy to draw a Charizard, it be nice to do something non CAP related. Give me some time and I'll get one done for you. I'll also start working on some other things people have asked for!

I'm sorry I didn't get to an awesome background for you, but things kind of got in the way. For now you get a Charizard, hopefully if I get some time tonight I'll finish it for you. If not, tomorrow!

This is a tentative final submission piece for CAP11. All the other pieces will of course be used as supporting pieces! If you like them please show your support when the polls come around, I would really appreciate it!

Here is another piece of supporting art that I made last night for you guys. I really hope you like this one! I am still kind of getting used to my tablet, so I'm sure that it could have been better, but I hope it is up to your expectations!
This is my favorite of them all. :)

Alright, so I've been working on several pieces for CAP11. Any of these could potentially be my final submission piece, the rest becoming supporting art. Could you guys give me a hand here? Could you guys please help me choose which of these I should use as my final submission piece?

Well IMO the 3rd or 4th are really cool, but I think they would look better with a background similar to your first CAP one with the dark/glowing background.

I've been itching to do something new for a while now. After CAP though I really wanted to get away from pokemon work for a while. So instead I got to work on something I don't usually do, humans. After a bit of work I finally finished this piece, and I am pretty proud of it. I hope you guys like it.

I know that its quite messy, but I felt that it added charm to it so I kept it like that. Please make sure to leave critiques, I could really use them. Also, if anybody knows any good gimp tutorials that could help me out I'd appreciate it. I'm still learning to use it, so any help would be awesome!

I hope there are some Watchmen fans out there. I watched the movie, yet again, yesterday and I sort of got inspired to make something Watchmen inspired. After a couple of failed attempts I think I finally got on the right path. So here it is, my rendition of Nite Owl.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
This is art is soooooo cool. I really love your Giratina picture that (I assume?) you did with the tablet. For someone who just got a tablet, you're really very adept with it, so my hat's off to you for that. 5 stars, please keep drawing! ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)