Sellin Slowpoke Tail

bro if you've got time i would like to see a spinda dropping acid, if anything just to get my hit of rocket's grunt

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Erika looks like she is smoking a dubi lololol.
That's not terribly surprising considering Erika is smoking a dubi.

RG if I changed my name to steampunkmetagross would you be more inclined to draw a steampunkmetagross?

Gruntyyyy!

As you may (read: don't) know. Today is my birthday, or, rather, the 17th anniversary of the greatest thing that's ever happened. In commemoration of this event, I request that you draw a really badass feraligatr eating a gyarados please.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
;asdasgd;asgd

rg branching out into other genres and still knocking them flying

do you provide the voice for either, or was this done entirely independent of you?

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
haha no dude, i didn't do either of those
i mean, i drew the comic but then some guy found it and submitted to to the Halolz website
and then some other guy recently made that youtube video
i didnt know either of them, they just did it!
haha, i dont know man i just got these notices on my devart
its sort of embarrassing though because i drew that comic with a mouse on oekaki like a year and a half ago

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
that is art

I have not seen that comic, it is hilarious.

Also sometimes I am a creeper and I just go through your thread and look at you radtastic art. If you hear mouthbreathing it might be me

sorry.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ahahah, i'd love to hear you narrate some of the things you have drawn that contain dialogue, rg!

like the daycare scene, that'd be pretty great
<3

These are all so different, but I've enjoyed them all! You have a fun sense of humor, and you're great at capturing cuteness. Well done.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
we miss you rg!
i dreamt you left me a vm saying "heh hi" or something
also you're still a baller artist just lettin' you know

grunty, what are you up to these days?

im installing cs3 as i post, so hopefully you wont have to put up with my annoying pm's anymore.

i love you're artwork

Hey man, I found you on DA and you work is way past awesome. Well, in short I was wondering if you're still taking requests?

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hey.. thank you so much for bumping the thread
i'll be back soon, as soon as this is over:

i'm playing the mysterious man
it's just a student production
but if you're in the area and want to see me make an idiot of myself
come on down
it's a little pricey but thats what you gotta do when you have no budget i guess
ugh
more drawing updates soon when i can sit down and chill for a sec
<3 rg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)