SDPL Talk/Limericks/Memes/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
approved by pwne

Please redirect various talk here and keep the shitposting at a higher standard than totem's.
thank you

#TRAMPLERS

Unbiased Rankings. bop

Serperiors: Laga = v good, Arcticblast = solid, audiosurfer = better not hope its SPL 5, dubtrips = ?, Orch = lol this guy went for more than everyone's favorite mexican, Laurel = it is his time, Enki = okay, TAPE = ?, clefairy = ?
Monsters: makiri = god, tfc = god, Mizuhime = v good, Zubat = solid, Feathers = ?, Pookar = ?
JAMS: Shaian = solid, Pinoy Pwnage = solid, Level 51 = okay, Yedgar = Top Tier Ubers, srk = solid, BLINGAS = solid, llamas = okay, Me = solid, Vinc = solid, Hikari = okay, Bouff = call him 10th in RU
Tramplers: Memoric = solid, TOTEM = okay, Fagtron = okay, steeljackal = okay, qwerts = ?, qsns = ?, youngjake93 = better hope you win by timer, LzrGun = ?, shrop = ?
Spindas: Xzern = okay, Pwnemon = solid, lolk = solid, tricking = lucky and bad italian, hack = top tier ubers, terraquaza = ?, lasagne = no ctc in here rip, Nido-Rus = ?, Koolkranny = ?
Ancients: Hashtag = okay, Haruno = okay, benja = ?, KyleCole = okay, Aura = overpriced as fuck jesus, mediocre, GiraGoomy = solid i guess? maybe okay, deoxys speed = lol nigga is rly named deo-s, prob ass dash but ill give him the ?

1. Monsters (giving them edge because of makiri and tfc's skill, we'll c how it goes)
2. JAMS A-Team
3. JAMS B-Team
3. Serperiors
4. Spindas
5. Tramplers
6. Ancients

Log for auction that concluded at Sat Jan 03 23:27:58 2015 in #doublesspl
Pwnemon: 14000 (The Slateport City Spindas)
makiri: 17000 (The Mikan Island Monsters)
tfc: 19000 (The Mikan Island Monsters)
BLOOD TOTEM: 9000 (The Tohjo Tramplers)
Haruno: 5000 (The Oreburgh Ancients)
laga: 18000 (The S.S. Anne Serperiors)
pinoy pwnage: 4500 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
level 51: 7000 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
audiosurfer: 7500 (The S.S. Anne Serperiors)
edgar: 4000 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
srk1214: 5500 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
dubtrips: 4000 (The S.S. Anne Serperiors)
Orch: 6000 (The S.S. Anne Serperiors)
lolk: 6000 (The Slateport City Spindas)
laurel: 4500 (The S.S. Anne Serperiors)
Robert Alfons: 7500 (The Tohjo Tramplers)
steeljackal<3: 8500 (The Tohjo Tramplers)
tricking: 5500 (The Slateport City Spindas)
benja299: 3000 (The Oreburgh Ancients)
KyleCole: 16000 (The Oreburgh Ancients)
qwerts: 6500 (The Tohjo Tramplers)
BLINGAS: 4500 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
zubat: 4000 (The Mikan Island Monsters)
Enki: 4000 (The S.S. Anne Serperiors)
hack: 6500 (The Slateport City Spindas)
feathers: 6000 (The Mikan Island Monsters)
atomicllamas: 5500 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
aurarayquaza: 13000 (The Oreburgh Ancients)
GiraGoomy: 10000 (The Oreburgh Ancients)
deoxys speed: 3000 (The Oreburgh Ancients)
terraquaza: 6500 (The Slateport City Spindas)
qsns: 5000 (The Tohjo Tramplers)
-Tsunami-: 6500 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
lasagne: 3500 (The Slateport City Spindas)
TAPE: 3000 (The S.S. Anne Serperiors)
Nido-Rus: 3500 (The Slateport City Spindas)
Vinc2612: 3500 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
hikari: 3000 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
youngjake93: 6500 (The Tohjo Tramplers)
Koolkranny: 4000 (The Slateport City Spindas)
LzrGunPewPew: 3000 (The Tohjo Tramplers)
shrop05: 3500 (The Tohjo Tramplers)
pookar: 3000 (The Mikan Island Monsters)
Bouffalant: 3500 (The Mossdeep City Space Jams)
clefairy: 3000 (The S.S. Anne Serperiors)

Space Jams are playing the Mikan Island Monsters Week 1; should be interesting :]

EDIT: kinda scared tbh lol

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hello I recently have found myself falling head over heels for a certain woman in the doubles community. Not only is she beautiful but also a very intellectual and talented individual. All the time I had with this perfect woman on my mind tortured me to the point where I needed a way to express my feelings towards her and decided the only thing I could do was typing this extremely serious limerick of me pouring out all of the bottled up emotions that I forced myself to hide away away for these past several months. I know that this individual does not like me very much but I am hoping that these 5 lines discussing my true feelings towards her will change how she feels about me and potentially even set off a spark between us...

I really want to confess the feelings i have our strong
Though you probably will say no because with me you do not get along
But I'm hoping for at least a maybe
And eventually that you'll carry my baby
Please let me prove the feelings you originally had are truly wrong.

Have a beautiful night everybody.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Mizuhime I could never be angry with someone as beautiful, friendly, talented, and generally perfect as you. The friendship you have shared with me these past several months is the reason I feel the need to live. The generosity you have showed to me helped me out of a deep state of depression that I drove myself into earlier in 2014. You single handedly dug me out of that awful portion of the year and accepted me with open arms as a friend. Some people tell me that you dislike just because you ban me from #doubles from time to time but you are just doing your job and keeping my sometimes obnoxious behavior in check which makes me respect you that much more. After you were so great to me for so long it was very difficult not to fall in love with you but I apologize for making it so public. Though you are the one who always tells me that if something is bothering you that you have to let people know and not even going to lie it feels a lot better to get that off my chest. Even if it may be a tad difficult seeing you around forums and irc, I will still find a way to move onto other women/men. Now with that out of the way I'd like to let you know that if you are ever distressed you can always depend on me to be there to make you feel better. I hope we can put this whole awkward situation behind us and resume our relationship of being just friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)