SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet: The Teal Mask

So Ogerpon ties with Urshifu for the lowest BST for fully evolved Legendaries, which I find interesting since I thought it'd have a higher BST.
well not Just shitmons get boomburst but also... couldn't this move be just a bit more interesting :pikuh: it just has no flavour
Well the strongest Boomburst is from Chatot and Toxtricity, and neither have (marginally) better Scrappy.
Also for reference.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Punk Rock Tera Normal Toxtricity Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 445-525 (130.4 - 153.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Tera Normal Chatot Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 396-468 (116.1 - 137.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Tera Normal Ursaluna-Blood Moon Boomburst vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 516-608 (151.3 - 178.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
So yeah not giving it Boomburst is definitely the right call.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Anyone figured out if there's a way to get Black Augurite, Peat Block and Psyshield Bash Stantler without a transferred-in Wyrdeer?

In what world is Fezandipiti bad? Pretty constrained weaknesses and absolutely insane resists, Roost and U-turn, solid speed, one of the stupidest abilities that has ever existed (which is probably better on a fatter mon that has more chances to activate it)... what mon are y'all looking at

Huh, apperently they changed some mons gender ratios. Leavanny was 50/50 Male Female before now its 75/25 (Which is weird given its japanese name litterally has mother in it).
It means nothing but its weird, have they done that before?

Edit: Think this was just a Serebii error actually.

Last edited:
fezandipiti is one of those mons that shitlords will dismiss as garbage because it doesn't have 150/150/150 offenses only to find it's actually a pretty awesome special wall with good utility, especially for doubles (toxic chain dazzling gleam and heat wave!!)
Judging by its movepool and stats, it seems similar to Moltres Galar, which is what I would say if the Loyal Trio had their own "Garticuno" for Fezandipiti to get a consolation prize of being second best. The dog and monkey by comparison are definitely better overall Pokemon and Fezandipiti also has to compete with Goltres as "specially bulky set up sweeper" since its only got good support moves for Doubles Meta. It has Roost at least.

fezandipiti is one of those mons that shitlords will dismiss as garbage because it doesn't have 150/150/150 offenses only to find it's actually a pretty awesome special wall with good utility, especially for doubles (toxic chain dazzling gleam and heat wave!!)
It's a physical attacker with Technician in a pair of types that have fuck all for physical moves or moves below 60 bp. It might be a decent enough tank and toxic spreader, but it was clearly Game Freak's least favorite of the three.

Judging by its movepool and stats, it seems similar to Moltres Galar, which is what I would say if the Loyal Trio had their own "Garticuno" for Fezandipiti to get a consolation prize of being second best. The dog and monkey by comparison are definitely better overall Pokemon and Fezandipiti also has to compete with Goltres as "specially bulky set up sweeper" since its only got good support moves for Doubles Meta. It has Roost at least.
I think you are underestimating the power of Poison/Fairy as a typing. It is literally two of the best defensive typings in the game added on top of each other. The difference in the number of resists and lack of weaknesses compared to Dark/Flying is quite extreme, not to mention the lack of a Stealth Rock vulnerability.

I think Fezandipiti will be generally less focused on being a set up sweeper and more focused on being an annoying pivot that can easily switch into about half the attacks on any given team.

It's a physical attacker with Technician in a pair of types that have fuck all for physical moves or moves below 60 bp. It might be a decent enough tank and toxic spreader, but it was clearly Game Freak's least favorite of the three.
It's definitely not going to be running Technician. As a fairly defensive support, it's probably going to be the best of the trio at making use of Toxic Chain. It's really not going to be significantly worse than the other two imo. This is not a Wo-Chien situation.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)