Run-ins with the Police

Well, I was arrested for "assault", jailed, and copped a plea and delt with the probation. The cop who transported me from city to county was awesome, and we were doing 100 on the highway while jamming to Metallica. That was a good encounter.

I was also once placed "in custody" for breaking and entering...my own house, as I had forgotten my key. Cops with guns busted me and my friend Bryce while playing Mario Cart 64. I couldnt believe that the police would think a couple of people would break into a house to play Mario Cart. Obviously, we were set free. (Funny; The police didnt show up until after about 45 minutes). The next night, three of the same eleven cops showed up because someone reported a party at my house. Again, Bryce and I playing Mario Cart while drinking coffee. The party was across the street.

And I have been pulled over about a dozen times.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I never had any run-ins with the police, and I'm older than most of you. Does that make me a law-abider, or sickeningly boring?

Sickeningly boring I guess. I'm only 13 atm :( so I never had any serious run-ins either.

My dad is a photographer, so he goes to soccer matches often. Me my uncle, and my cousin decided to go to this match, and my dad is in the match too. So the match finishes 5-0, we win, yay and after the match I try to run across the road and see my dad who's standing by the team bus, and stopped by some asshole police officers, asking why to fuck I'm trying to run to the team bus; the team I support (Galatasaray) is one of Turkey's top teams and always protected by polices because of the hooligans.

That's it, though it scared me enough.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Me and my friends used to burst firecrackers under a steel utensil to see who could send it furthest. The guards of my apartment complex took objection to this, and came after us one night, which lead to a thrilling race around the underground parking complex that we barely won thanks to a stray dog taking a fancy to the guard, scaring the shit out of him. Guards aren't exactly the police, but then, thats the closest I've come to such an encounter.

There was this one time when me and my friends were at some my friends house and decided to light fireworks. The cops were called by some old bitchy woman. Luckily the cops came and were like WTF and gave us only a warning.
Stupid fucking neighboor

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
I've gotten a speeding ticket (49 in a 25), gotten pulled for speeding twice, and ran from cops maybe 3 times (2 at parties, 1 at a big fight).

That's about it. Well, I do have another incident, but that's actually better saved for the "extreme shit" thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)