RTM Umbreon Sweep

that's what i was thinking however i just found out my friend (remember, they don't play competitively or anything) is using Giratina Origin Form as his lead thus defeating the purpose of Leadnape... therefore i'm trying out Pert + Breloom

i had a half EV trained Breloom sitting in my box so i thought why not lol. he still gives the team a fighting attack, promotes switches via Leech Seed (though i lose Roar), and gives me a Grass attack

EDIT: edited the OP for Breloom

awesome! i've got a busy week or 2 coming up so i really don't have time to test very much... thanks for trying it out :D (btw, he add any problems to the team? he hasn't from what i've tested him)

~basically the final bump~

just wondering if there are any final comments for the team? i've pretty much made the team in-game already (EV Training Pert atm and then i just gotta breed for and EV Train a DDMence)

So far team has been good biggest problem is toxic on umbreon but DDmence can help

breloom is a welcome addition and is just BAMF anyway.. i was getting wrecked by a hail team then breloom saved the day w/spore and such

bronzong is a great dualscreener Swampy makes good Stealth Rock and can be a threat ( im gonna test roar/protect instead of ice beam)

Rotom-H has good coverage and i think is a great revenge killer

I will probably playtest some other pokes as well as i think of them( so that im not complete stealing your team) the team looks good tho and most of my losses are just due to low skill as being a newbie

Best umbreon team ive ever used.

wow. thanks, and i actually don't mind you using the team (afterall i can't test much atm =/)

wish i had Spore, sadly i got distracted and he evolved lol >.< but Leech Seed has worked descently IMO. also, another reason i like him is he's able to take those Toxics for Umbreon and then set himself up (most of the time)

i'll probably switch between Roar and Ice Beam until finally deciding on Pert

over all i'm just happy to see my idea work out and Umbreon being playable (not including Trap Passing and such) and become a beast :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)