Round 80 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Kavatika]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedGyarados91, Fabiobracht, and BROStime weren't tutees in round 80; they were removed.
Wait, what? How does this work? I thought the whole point of the tutoring sign-ups were to get newbies up to speed, and now I'm not accepted because I wasn't a tutee last round? It seems I completely misunderstood your process, can you explain?

If not here, where/how can I sign up to learn competitive battling with a tutor?

I was not tutored in round 80. I thought this was the thread of the signups for the apprentice program. So I think I should be replaced, sorry for the inconvenience.

let me sub plz?

Username
: Gyarad0s
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Gyarad0s
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) -- Most weekends; 6pm-late at night on weekdays
What tier do you want to learn?: XY Doubles (Specifically requesting Blank_Zero-Whom I have already contacted)
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a student in high school; fairly academically oriented and have always been a geek for pokemon. I entered the competitive scene a few months ago and have spent most of my time in OU. I learned the meta fairly well; but laddering eventually got frustrating and I took a hiatus from OU to try to get voice in the doubles room. I achieved this and have become very intrigued by the doubles metagame. I wish to learn about the tier from experts in hopes of myself becoming an expert.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
let me sub plz?
Username: Gyarad0s
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Gyarad0s
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) -- Most weekends; 6pm-late at night on weekdays
What tier do you want to learn?: XY Doubles (Specifically requesting Blank_Zero-Whom I have already contacted)
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a student in high school; fairly academically oriented and have always been a geek for pokemon. I entered the competitive scene a few months ago and have spent most of my time in OU. I learned the meta fairly well; but laddering eventually got frustrating and I took a hiatus from OU to try to get voice in the doubles room. I achieved this and have become very intrigued by the doubles metagame. I wish to learn about the tier from experts in hopes of myself becoming an expert.
Sub'd in.

username: Forecalling
Pokemon ShowDown Username: RektScrubz
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Friday 3:pm-12Pm and more Saturday,Sunday 12:00Am- 12:00Pm or more
What tier do you want to learn?
:Uber
Tell us a little about yourself:My real life name is stanley. I have been playing showdown for 5 months now but i want to gain more experience from a person who have playing the tier that has a lot of experience. I love Pokemon lol ~ I want to be the very best like no one ever was. I'm a descent uber player i can beast my friends and some people in ladders i want to get better . I really want to be a great uber player one day. I'm a very kind person and learn fast.

Last edited:
username: Elainne
Pokemon ShowDown Username: Elainne or l3l
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: (UTC-03:00) Buenos Aires Everyday from 4pm to 9pm
What tier do you want to learn?
: OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I started playing Showdown 6 months ago and I would like to get more experience in OU tier. Game mechanics and stuff :-)

Username: Thatguyred
Pokemon Online Username: Thatguyred
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern Standard Time. Usually on early morning and afternoons.
What tier do you want to learn?: Ou. I'm more interested to see if I can pick up some tips and have fun interacting with the community.
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been playing pokémon since I've been five years old on my gameboy. One day, I'd love to develop my own videogame. I am a creative individual and love writing, I'm just feeling a bit lazy right now.

Lost to Kavatika in a gg. Haruno I let you down... and Hydro miss let me down :/

EDIT @ Kavatika :: Hydro would have most likely killed Conk had it hit. I ran the calcs. Plus it would have allowed Luc to revenge kill with Vacuum wave or rotom to kill the second time around. It mattered, but it was stil a gg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)