Ropeburn's Breeding Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok magic guard abra will take a while to breed.
could i possibly offer a 6iv bulbasaur plus a inner focus abra for the two?
if not can we do just the 5iv bulbasaur for vullaby as thats more of a priority.
I'd like the bulbasaur. Sorry, autocorrect messed me up. Also, I'm a male. Roxie is my favorite Gym Leader, that's why she's my avatar.

hey, so I've got a 5iv bulbasaur ready and waiting! :D let me know when you[re

my apologies buddy.
ok sweet. I've PM'd you. I've got your Bulbasaur ready and waiting! :)
Awesome. Still working on the vullaby, but I'll pm you when I've completed it.

CMT For a female jolly infiltrator zubat
Okay, but I'd like a female Shellder in return:

Name: Shellder
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Skill Link
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear and Rock Blast
Stock: 2 Female 1 Male

Awesome. Still working on the vullaby, but I'll pm you when I've completed it.

Okay, but I'd like a female Shellder in return:

Name: Shellder
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Skill Link
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear and Rock Blast
Stock: 2 Female 1 Male
It's ready also where do you get the your pokemon icons?

I'm interested in a Vullaby - I can breed you a timid charmander if you still need, if not I have tons to offer (I really need to make a trade thread) but just by looking at your list I notice you do not have a Pinsir, I can breed any ability/nature you'd like if this interests you - if not let me know I have plenty to breed

Great, thanks! Just send me a PM when you're ready - I have Charmanders in stock.
I've sent you a pm that I'm ready to trade, but you haven't gotten back to me about the charmander.

I'm interested in a Vullaby - I can breed you a timid charmander if you still need, if not I have tons to offer (I really need to make a trade thread) but just by looking at your list I notice you do not have a Pinsir, I can breed any ability/nature you'd like if this interests you - if not let me know I have plenty to breed
I really need the charmander, but the two guys I've been waiting on to get back to me have been ignoring my pms. If you get a trade thread set up, please let me know, and I'll come make an offer. Not in need of pinsir, since I just bred one the other day.

Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Larvesta for a Jolly TF Swinub?
No thanks.

CMT for Pancham please!
I'd like one of your modest mareeps. Female would be awesome, and since I'm asking for a particular gender, you can ask for a gender as well, if you care.

Hey, I'd like a Vullaby, Pawniward, Phantump, Electrike, Helioptile, or Fletchling with Gale Wings.
What I have to offer is
-Scraggy with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, 5IV's both Adamant and Jolly.
- Murkrow, 5IV's Adamant nature
-Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum, Huge Power, Adamant nature, 5IV's
-Gligar Immunity Impish nature, 5IV's
-Goomy 5IV's Calm nature.
-Larvitar with Stealth Rock, Careful nature and Guts, 4IV's, but i can get 5's.

Any of these okay to you?

Hey, I'd like a Vullaby, Pawniward, Phantump, Electrike, Helioptile, or Fletchling with Gale Wings.
What I have to offer is
-Scraggy with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, 5IV's both Adamant and Jolly.
- Murkrow, 5IV's Adamant nature
-Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum, Huge Power, Adamant nature, 5IV's
-Gligar Immunity Impish nature, 5IV's
-Goomy 5IV's Calm nature.
-Larvitar with Stealth Rock, Careful nature and Guts, 4IV's, but i can get 5's.

Any of these okay to you?
I'll do the pawniard and electrike for a Jolly Scraggy and a Murkrow. I have the rest, in some fashion. Is that alright with you?

I'll do the pawniard and electrike for a Jolly Scraggy and a Murkrow. I have the rest, in some fashion. Is that alright with you?
Uh... Yeah, that's cool with me. Or maybe trade out the Pawniward for Phantump? If you don't want to it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)