All Gens RoAPL IX - Week Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
this is utter clown shit
obviously me / my assistant manager were not online (you could tell because we didn't reply to you) - when you don't get any reply at all, if you actually care about getting the game done, you will speak to any of the other people in the team instead
you are 0-3 down and afraid that beatings will continue if you actually play the game, I can empathize with that, but I think it's important to plainly state that you both are act fishing in RoAPL
this is not a statement about whether or not you deserve an activity win, purely a statement about how lame I think you are

Vertigo Theia our team is fine to provide a sub at any desirable time for siatam, please let us know your call ASAP

this is utter clown shit
obviously me / my assistant manager were not online (you could tell because we didn't reply to you) - when you don't get any reply at all, if you actually care about getting the game done, you will speak to any of the other people in the team instead
you are 0-3 down and afraid that beatings will continue if you actually play the game, I can empathize with that, but I think it's important to plainly state that you both are act fishing in RoAPL
this is not a statement about whether or not you deserve an activity win, purely a statement about how lame I think you are

Vertigo Theia our team is fine to provide a sub at any desirable time for siatam, please let us know your call ASAP
They got good salt mines in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)