Hover (Uxie) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 192 HP/192 Def/126 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt

Suicide lead Azelf? I barely know her. Uxie mayn't have Explosion or that ridiculous offensive ability, but he does get a whole lot of bulk, and Stealth Rock. With this spread, he can survive a Scarf'd Shadow Ball from Gengar, and OHKO with Psychic. With his ability to wall a fair few leads, as well as killificate Gyara, Calm Minding isn't too hard, plus with twin defenses of 130, he can still take many physical hits. EV'd to OHKO things like Gengar and Infernape leads, rare as the latter may be.

Mantra (Kingdra) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk/2 Def/88 Spd/168 SAtk
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Outrage
- Surf
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall

A simple late game sweeper, set up Rain Dance, and Outrage or boosted Waterfalls for most everything, and Surf for Skarmory and Weezing. The reason I went with Rain Dance over the more popular DD Kingdra that's been used a lot lately, is because Shedinja, being OHKO'd by Sandstorm, needs weather support to stay alive.

Cigaro (Hitmontop) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP/72 Def/184 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Sucker Punch/Payback
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Rapid Spinner, with a bit of a twist. After he's cleared Stealth Rock away for Sheddy, Close Combat and Stone Edge to hit some things, and Sucker Punch for things like Alakazam, Azelf, and Starmie, since their use is rising, and it hits more offensive ghosts that block my spin, like Gengar, however I've considered using Payback for ghosts that switch in, to retain the coverage, but Sucker Punch proves slightly more useful against fast oppenents.

PaperWings (Shedinja) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 255 Atk/255 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Shadow Sneak
- X-Scissor
- Will-o-wisp
- Swords Dance

Standard Shedinja, but he's been so very useful in this team. Every weakness except Hitmontop's flying weakness, which is rare, is blocked by Shedinja. With Rapid Spin and Weather support, keeping Sheddy alive is so useful. Because if you can't hit it, it sweeps the team. As an added bonus, it can come in on virtually any bulky water, even 6 Calm Minded Suicune. It's that hood. The entire team revolves around Shedinja's sweep, and he covers their weaknesses quite nicely, just has to dodge entry hazards with help from Hitmontop.

Braniac (Porygon2) @ Leftovers
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP/148 SAtk/110 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Tri Attack
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Recover

I love this thing. Heatran, Togekiss, Salamence, Gyarados all have things that Porygon2 loves to trace. Charge Beam brings it's attack up so it can sweep with Tri Attack and Ice Beam, Recovering when necessary. After a few boosts, Magnezone doesn't really become a problem, and Lanturn can't take many boosted Tri Attacks before submitting, especially if it lacks Toxic. EVEN Blissey will lose one on one after a few Charge boosts.

Mtn. King (Regirock) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/6 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Counter
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Counter Polish Regirock is something I've never battled, only used. This thing is uncannily good, because when I've played it right, he should polish, counter to kill something, and murder with a strong STAB Stone Edge, and if it resists it, blow up in it's face. Rocks/Steels/Ghosts are a pain, but usually are already dealt with by Hitmontop or Shedinja.

I personally like the sprites.

Way to go, but, your team is extremely Scizor weak.

If I had to add someone it would be a Bronzong...and where all your walls?

*Sigh* Try putting in a wall pokemon such as Bronzong.

I'll get you the set in a while.

*Update*

This moddification was made from Smogon's analysis of Bronzong here: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/bronzong

Bronzong@Leftovers
252 HP / 86 Atk / 76 Def / 92 SpD / 4 Speed
~ Gyro Ball
~ Stealth Rock
~ Hypnosis
~ Earthquake

This Bronzong is different and this is a good one... it has 4 EVs in Speed which makes it outspeed any other Bronzong that may blow-up in your face.

Great team!

I don't understand... how is the team Scizor weak? Shedinja Resists Steel, Fighting, Bug and Normal, and it's very uncommon that Scizor would carry Pursuit. But even then, Regirock's unprecidented base 200 Def and 80 HP stop it fairly easily. For this reason, I'd recommend adding Fire Punch onto Regirock, possibly over Rock Polish, otherwise you can't do much to stop Scizor with it.

I don't understand... how is the team Scizor weak? Shedinja Resists Steel, Fighting, Bug and Normal, and it's very uncommon that Scizor would carry Pursuit. But even then, Regirock's unprecidented base 200 Def and 80 HP stop it fairly easily. For this reason, I'd recommend adding Fire Punch onto Regirock, possibly over Rock Polish, otherwise you can't do much to stop Scizor with it.
Actually, Scizor's easy for me to kill. All I do is Rock Polish as it Swords Dances, prompting it to use Bullet Punch, then Counter it for a KO. An SD'd Bullet Punch won't ever kill it since I've got max HP and 405 Defense. Then it's free to wreck something with Explosion since it's too weak to sweep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)