RMT DoublesOU Double Mono-Type LVL 50 MultiBattle Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm entering a tournament involving in-cartridge multi-battles. Everyone participating has to have their set of 3 Pokemon sharing the same type.

FIGHTING

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 44 HP / 252 SpA / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Quick Guard
- Protect

212 Speed EVs to outspeed Base 102s such as Garchomp

Quick Guard for Talonflame's Brave Bird, Sucker Punches, Fake Outs, Thundurus' Prankster, and Mach Punches.

Hydro Pump and Secret Sword for coverage against Fire, Rock, Ground, Steel, Dark, Normal, and Ice types, like Mega Diancie, Heatran, Landorus T, Talonflame, Kyurem-B, Ferrothorn, Bisharp, or Terrakion.

Scrafty @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Atk / 92 SpD
Careful Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Fake Out for free turns and to stall out anything with Fairy type attacks.

Intimidate to drop Attack stats.

Taunt for Thunder Waves, Protects and Leech Seed.

Knock Off for coverage against Eviolite, Psychic, and Ghost types, like Jirachi, Aegislash, Latios or Gengar.

Drain Punch for Normal, Rock, Dark, Ice, and Steel types, like Heatran, Kyurem-B, or Bisharp.

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Quick Guard
- Protect

236 Speed EVs to outspeed base 105s, like first-turn Mega Manectric, and Mega Lopunny, and Mega Pinsir.

Close Combat for Normal, Rock, Dark, Ice, and Steel types, like Heatran, Kyurem-B, or Bisharp.

Rock Slide for Bug, Fire, Flying, and Ice types, like Thundurus-I, Charizard Y, Talonflame, Rotom-H, Volcarona and Salamence.

Quick Guard for Talonflame's Brave Bird, Sucker Punches, Fake Outs, Thundurus' Prankster, and Mach Punches.

-Other Considered Fighting Types: Infernape, Breloom and Virizion.

FLYING

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 92 SpD / 164 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Overheat
- Protect

164 Speed EVs to outspeed base 88 like Excadrill.

Drought at this point, is only really there to exclusively benefit Charizard Y and weaken water attacks against Landorus T.

Heat Wave for coverage against Grass, Ice, Steel, and Bug types, like Amoonguss, Jirachi, Bisharp, Breloom, Ferrothorn, Mega Metagross, and Mega Venusaur and to not have to deal with Protects.

Overheat for when we need the single-target damage and have to deal with a Flash Fire Pokemon.

Solar Beam for coverage against water, rock, and ground types like Mega Diancie, Azumarill, Keldeo, Rotom-W, and Suicune.

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 36 SpA / 68 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

The EV Spread is plagiarized from Smogon.

Taunt is for Leech Seed, Protects, other Taunts and Thunder Waves.

Thunder Wave is to weaken non electric or ground types and potentially save the team mates' life by making them go slower.

Hidden Power Ice is for coverage against Ground, Dragon and Flying types, like Landorus-T, Hydreigon, Latios, Salamence, and Garchomp.

ThunderBolt is for coverage against water, and flying types, such as Charizard Y, Talonflame, Azumarill, Keldeo, and Suicune.

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 28 Def / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- Protect

228 Speed EVs to outspeed base 88s, like Excadrill.

Earthquake is for coverage against Steel, Rock, Electric, Fire and Poison types like Aegislash, Mega Diancie, Heatran, Jirachi and Terrakion.

Stone Edge for Bug, Fire, Flying, and Ice types, like Thundurus-I, Charizard Y, Talonflame, Rotom-H, Volcarona and Salamence.

And SuperPower For Normal, Rock, Dark, Ice, and Steel types, like Heatran, Kyurem-B, or Bisharp.

-Other considered Flying types, Togekiss and Zapdos

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey there!

This isn't the correct forum to post this. You'll probably be better off posting this in the RMT forum ( http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/oras-other-teams.292/ ), but first make sure you read the rules. Make sure you have better descriptions when you post by making it longer (4 lines is the minimum for the RMT forum if I recall correctly) ^_^

It's tough to rate this team as it is very specific and Monotype teams are always awkward to rate due to the fact you can have unfortunate matchups and because it is an in-game team which has other clauses than Doubles OU (in which we use level 100 Pokemon and have a banlist etc)

I hope I helped you with this, if you have any other questions about Doubles OU, feel free to ask. In case this gets locked and you still have questions, I would just hop over to the Doubles room on Pokemon Showdown, we don't bite! ( http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles ). :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)