(RMT- BT) I do not want to get haxed by DT or OHKO

Take 2

The only reason didn't bother is cause people would just post stuff that I already thought of- Captain Obvious stuff like Garchomp and Tyranitar, both by the way has poor coverage against big things like Cress and Lati@s for chomp; and those like Medicham for the latter.

I don't want to go all the way up to battle 60 and then get beaten down because I made a poor decision, that is all. I want it to be as hax proof as possible and well has good synergy.

Oh, and if anyone knows where can I obtain a PLATINUM, not D/P roster of enemy Pokemon in Pt Frontier, that will be help me make my decision much easier.

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Pressure- Hasty
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP

~ Fake Out
~ Counter
~ Ice Punch
~ Night Slash

My lead, there were Taunt in here in place of Ice Punch. Since BT is limited; type coverage is a better trade off, since I am using Machamp anyways, DT is rarely a big problem. Also gives a free chance against Quick Claw + OHKO hax, given if it was the lead. If I am not mistaken, No Guard does not work with the OHKO moves.

Machamp @ Choice Scarf
No Guard- Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spd/ 6 HP

~ Dynamicpunch
~ Ice Punch
~ Thunderpunch
~ Payback/ Stone Edge

Revenge killer and DT counter, Choice Scarf shoots it pass most of its threats barring a few exceptions. I am really torn on the last slot, should it have Payback for when Machamp gets outsped or have another move like Stone Edge for better power/type coverage?

Last slot... since you demanded it. I have considered these-

Garchomp @ Choice Band
Sand Veil- Jolly
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

~ Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Dragon Claw/ Fire Fang

CB Garchomp can wreck things that cannot outsped its 333 Speed, it can be clean up on whatever Machamp cannot do. The only problem is stuff like Cresselia with Ice Beam, Machamp could not beat it, and Weavile is likely to have already bit the dust in end game.

Metagross @ Choice Band/ Occa Berry
Clear Body- Adamant
252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe

~ Meteor Mash
~ Earthquake
~ ThunderPunch
~ Bullet Punch

Same idea as Garchomp, but with a slightly better type matching. Without Occa Berry, Metagross will die to any Infernape/ Heatran that it will run into. Bullet Punch is for Lati@s that packs Earthquake (I know they exist in BT), Explosion is not present because gross is meant to be a last resort.

I have also considered Scizor, but it also presents the same problem as Metagross in terms of synergy... only worse, when Occa Berry can't save it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)