rmt 6th gen - offensive

Well this is my main sweeper in my team, and probably one of the few pokemon that can ohko rotom wash, and can do massive amounts of damage to even things that resist it.

medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Substitute

High jump kick basically ohkos anything that dosent resist it, ice punch is used to kill gliscor/landorus-t/garchmop, psycho cut is used to counter venasaur-mega and other fighting types, and finally substitute is used to ease prediction, and maybe get a free sub from the high amounts of will-o-wisps.

Scizor is one of my main revenge killers, with stab bullet punch, and is probably one of the best trappers going around. This beast can counter all fairy types, and can pursuit any weakened foes willing to switch out

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Aerial Ace
One of the main reasons i run aerial ace in this set is to kill the influx of fighting types this gen. I don not use u-turn on this set because i am choice banded, and i would pursuit anything that would switch out. Furthermore, aerial ace, superopwer and pursuit cover everything that u-turn is super effective against.

This heatran is one of my tanks in this team, countering the flare blitzing that weaken my scizor, and stopping talonflame with his brave birds against my medicham

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Ancient Power
Basically earth power is used to check all grounded types, flamethrower and flash cannon are both reliable stabs that kill ferrothrons and fairies, but you may be surprised at ancient power. Basically, this moves allows me to ohko talonflame, where all my other moves he resists. It can also do about 98 percent to charizard.

Even though this pokemon looks tiny, it can pack a punch, this is used as a revenge killer with aqua jet, but can also be used as a safe lead pokemon as not many have super effectives against it.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
Why assault vest, well it can tank thundurus's thunderbolt, and it can kill a galvantula without dying to thunder, whilst it can still tank sludge bombs from gengar. Knock off gives me perfect coverage and is used to kill ghost types and psychic types like trevenant and espeon. Aqua jet is standard and play rough is to kill all the dragon types they are to fill this game

Garchomp, is one way to kill the thunderbolts and volt switches my team are prone to, especially choice scarf rotom-w. I've decided to scarf this pokemon as it can ohko mancentric and jolteon whilst they expect to kill me back with hp ice. With outrage, this pokemon can be a potentially deadly late game sweeper

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Adamant is run because it can already outspeed jolteon. The other moves are all standard apart from fire fang, which is my main check to scizor, ferrothorn and forretress.

My mandibuzz is used in my team as both a defoger and some checks to other weaknesses my team has weakness against, for example, my medicham-mega cant hurt an aegislash, but then, aegislash can hurt my mandibuzz. With overcoat, this pokemon prevents sporing of any of my pokemon, especially smeargle and breloom, whom i would have to look for someone that will happily make me sleep

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Toxic
- Defog

The moveslot is pretty standard with foul play to kill aegislash. Toxic is to stall down other mandibuzzes and slowly kill bulky tanks

Hello there. Let the rating begin!
First of all, I am startled that there is not one setup sweeper on an offensive team. Because, sadly, assault vest azumarill is an inferior option, I have a better idea for you.
Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry/Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
Belly Drum
Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Knock Off/Brick Break

As you said, Mega Medicham is weak to Aegislash. Fire Punch is a bit weak and can be King's Shielded. I would recommend that you use another mega.
Charizard-Mega Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Fire Blast/Flamethrower/Heat Wave
SolarBeam
Air Slash
Dragon Pulse/Defog

Boom! You no longer need Mandibuzz! Not only can you destroy Aegislash, but you can even defog if you want to with it! Even if you run defog, you can hit the top 10 threats in OU neutrally with a move of your choice (6 super effectively, 8 super effectively if you run dragon pulse over defog. Only Gengar and Talonflame aren't hit SE. HP rock is an unpopular but existing option to hit Talonflame harder.)

Now that you have Mandibuzz out, you have a free teamslot! You can put in this very interesting option:
Aggron @ Chople Berry
Ability: Rock Head
Thunder Wave
Head Smash
Iron Head
Earthquake/Fire Punch
(max invest in HP and Atk)
Aggron is a very underestimated support Pokemon, and thunder wave is a big reason why it can be so useful. Thunder Wave the incoming fighting/fire/etc. type that wants to destroy you, and get to use punishing attacks! He will provide some nice defensive balance in lieu of Mandibuzz.

My final point would be this: "I've decided to scarf this pokemon as it can ohko mancentric and jolteon"
I'm sorry, but if you scarfed Garchomp for THAT, remove the choice scarf immediately and slap on a Choice Band (or a Yache berry if you are so concerned about HP ice). Nobody cares about manectric and jolteon. They both rank below the top 25 in OU Usage, and Mega Manectric is probably one of the worst megas made. It is frail, monotype, and pretty much completely outclassed by aerodactyl mega.

Stat Comparison
HP: Aerodactyl-M > Manectric-M
Atk: Aerodactyl-M > Manectric-M
Def: Aerodactyl-M > Manectric-M
SpA: Aerodactyl-M < Manectric-M
SpD: Aerodactyl-M > Manectric-M
Spe: Aerodactyl-M > Manectric-M
Aerodactyl Mega is faster, bulkier, has a better ability (intimidate is dandy, but tough claws boost the elemental fangs, a huge boost to these otherwise weak but great coverage moves), and it's Attack Stat is greater than Mega Manectric's Special Attack. Nobody should ever be using it, and nobody should do something specifically to stop it. Choice Band or Swords Dance/Life Orb Garchomp.

I have one final point to make. Who is your lead? What I'd advise is that you put Stealth Rock (and maybe Roar) on Heatran in favor of Earth Power (and maybe ancient power, because of the low bp and pp), give it a focus sash, make it a lead, and call it a day.

Feel free to follow these changes, or maybe not. Anyways, good luck, and happy battling!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)