rj's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbink looks good.
That's no problem. Before I start breeding, is there anything that you'd want off my thread for these two:

Multiscale
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
[Roost] [Ice Beam] [Light Screen] [Reflect]
[OT: Lucy]

Cresselia: Sassy Lv. 100
*Levitate
31/17/31/31/31/0
252 HP / 60 SpA / 196 SpD
[Psychic] [Icy Wind] [Trick Room] [Helping Hand]

Thanks.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Nope, don't play Minecraft (though if the rumor was true on it coming to Wii U...who knows?). Also, shiny is not necessary, just good spread (HP Ice or Fire spread) and can be sent as egg.
I have a quite nice one currently in stock.
Treecko
30/x/31/31/30/30 (HP Rock, cause it covers all weaknesses)
Unburden
Leech Seed, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Grasswhistle
EV Trained 252SpA 252Spd 6HP

I actually bred this one for a different trade, but just as I finished it the guy backed out.

Interested?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm okay with it being an Eevee. Could you get Heal Bell and Hyper Voice on it?
Yeah, no problem.

That's no problem. Before I start breeding, is there anything that you'd want off my thread for these two:

Multiscale
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
[Roost] [Ice Beam] [Light Screen] [Reflect]

Cresselia: Sassy Lv. 100
*Levitate
31/17/31/31/31/0
252 HP / 60 SpA / 196 SpD
[Psychic] [Icy Wind] [Trick Room] [Helping Hand]

Thanks.
Scatterbug (so long as bred from your game) is the only other one of interest. Still have any in egg?

I have a quite nice one currently in stock.
Treecko
30/x/31/31/30/30 (HP Rock, cause it covers all weaknesses)
Unburden
Leech Seed, Synthesis, Worry Seed, Grasswhistle
EV Trained 252SpA 252Spd 6HP

I actually bred this one for a different trade, but just as I finished it the guy backed out.

Interested?
HP Rock works fine, actually. Still in an egg?

Hmm...are you saying your Trevenant is shiny?

Okay cool

VGC oriented Pokemon, EV training, BP items...Also, what gen would you want it in?

Got your pm about finishing it and will be in touch.

Nope, don't play Minecraft (though if the rumor was true on it coming to Wii U...who knows?). Also, shiny is not necessary, just good spread (HP Ice or Fire spread) and can be sent as egg.

You'd have to do Modest Horsea then. :)

Heyo. Sorry, but no interest in Lugia. Anything else you might have?

Eh, so long as Manaphy is in 6th Gen, that works. Though I need to know IV spread and OT/ID No. before agreeing to it.

Yeah, one for one trades in regards to Pokemon.
No problem mate. I'll take the Lugia. Give me a day or two to get your Pokemon ready. I'll pm you when they are. If you want nicknames, pm me them.

EDIT: Would it be possible for you to send the Pokemon to me on 5th gen? I'd prefer that so I can do my own move tutoring etc.

I would want it in gen 6 with heal bell already tutored. I can ev train and have all bp items. If you give me specifics I can breed anything just about

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
No problem mate. I'll take the Lugia. Give me a day or two to get your Pokemon ready. I'll pm you when they are. If you want nicknames, pm me them.

EDIT: Would it be possible for you to send the Pokemon to me on 5th gen? I'd prefer that so I can do my own move tutoring etc.
Sure, no problem.

It's not, sorry :/
It wouldn't be too hard to breed you another one though, I suppose you want it to have your OT?
Yeah, I'd prefer it that way, if it's not too much trouble.

21st post now has proposed/completed trades. If missed something, let me know.

Edit:
Can you teach Scraggy Knock Off (Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch) over Thunder Punch and upload it to Pokecheck?
Uh...nope.

That reminds me...with an active thread, I don't need to have the Pokecheck Pokes unlocked, now do I? ;)

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
Nearly forgot:

I would want it in gen 6 with heal bell already tutored. I can ev train and have all bp items. If you give me specifics I can breed anything just about
I missed this earlier...

Timid Synchronize 31|31|31|31|31|31
Stealth Rock, Defog, Aura Sphere
OT:パルシティ , TID: 07157, Sinnoh Region

I'd take this. And no problem with sending it to 6th Gen with the move requested. Anything else?

After getting not one but two 5IV'ers with Sniper (despite the mother having Swift Swim) I just hatched a 6IV Male with Swift Swim. Where can I get hold of you to organize a trade? I do frequent IRC but on a different server.

Unfortunately, I can't give it to you as an egg, but I can nickname it to whatever you want. Could you tutor the Eevee Heal Bell and Hyper Voice please (I also need Wish, last move doesn't matter)?

CMT for
Ditto: Timid Lv. 100
*Imposter
31/2/30/31/31/31
252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
[Transform]

I'm willing to trade multiple Pokemon from my thread for this, or if there's nothing you want I can also EV train for you (whatever number of Pokemon trained you think is fair for this)

religiousjedi

Old man.
CMT for
Ditto: Timid Lv. 100
*Imposter
31/2/30/31/31/31
252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
[Transform]

I'm willing to trade multiple Pokemon from my thread for this, or if there's nothing you want I can also EV train for you (whatever number of Pokemon trained you think is fair for this)
I see you can get X exclusive stones...how many are you willing to offer from the following?
Charizardite-X
Mewtworite-X
Tyranitarite
Pinsirite
Manectite

If we've agreed to a trade, check the status in the 21st post.

I see you can get X exclusive stones...how many are you willing to offer from the following?
Charizardite-X
Mewtworite-X
Tyranitarite
Pinsirite
Manectite

If we've agreed to a trade, check the status in the 21st post.
I can offer the Charizardite-X, Tyranitarite, and Pinsirite if that works for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)