Retiring my Rain Dance team.

I've been using this team for a while, and I'm bored with it. It's not the best, but it's a fun offensive Rain Dance team that has served me well. So yeah, without further ado, RMT!

Kingdra @ Damp Rock
Swift Swim
Nature: Naughty
EVs: 252 At / 242 SpAt / 16 Spe
Rain Dance
Waterfall
Hydro Pump
Draco Meteor

My lead. Gets Rain Dance off right away, and those popular Metagross leads can't do anything except blow up. Waterfall 2HKOs Taunt Aero and Azelf. Right after taking down their lead, he sweeps as much as possible before dying, or switching. Draco Meteor does ridiculous damage to everything, and Hydro Pump hits the likes of Hippowdon.

Rotom-W @ Damp Rock
Levitate
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Sp Def / 216 Spe
Rain Dance
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Reflect

Yeah, I know the EVs are messed up. He's more specially bulky because my team doesn't have a good speciall wall. Reflect helps balance that out. Anyways, he's the other Damp Rock Rain Dancer. Thunder is great to hit Gyarados and other bulky waters. Hydro Pump is like a second STAB in the rain.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Technician
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 6 HP / 252 At / 252 Spe
Bullet Punch
U-Turn
Superpower
Pursuit

You all know this guy. Anyways, he gets rid of Tyranitars, and Celebis, and those guys who annoy my team. He also benefits from the rain, as it reduces fire attacks. Used to have Hariyama here, but Scizor's priority is great, as is his immediate power. The King of Platinum.

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Swift Swim
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 76 HP / 252 At / 182 Spe
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Waterfall
X-Scissor

A fossil from the RBG era, Kabutops is my physical sweeper. The speed allows him to outspeed our Jolly friend Tyranitar if Rain Dance isn't up. If it is up, he outspeeds pretty much everything, and 2HKOs pretty much everything. If he ever finds the time, he swords dances to hurt things even more. The HP gives him some kind of bulk, allowing him to survive a non-stab super effective attack.

Ludicolo @ Life Orb
Swift Swim
Nature: Modest
EVs: 6 Def / 252 Sp At / 252 Spe
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Rain Dance

Special Sweeper. He has Rain Dance just in case the rain stops. Surf does masses of damage to everything. Grass Knot 2HKOs even Vaporeon, and rounding the set off is Ice Beam. A good team member, and he can take some special hits.

Parasect @ Leftovers
Dry Skin
Nature: Impish
EVs: 248 HP / 10 At / 156 Def / 96 Sp Def
Spore
Stun Spore
Aromatherapy
X-Scissor

With key resistances and dry skin, Parasect becomes a tank of sorts. Of course, the real thing he does is Status Support, and heals my swift swimmers from that annoying paralysis. The EVs are just a slight change from Gen's Ubersect. Resisting Grass and Fighting, he makes a decent switch in to Breloom.

Alright, so that's the team. The only real problems I've had are the lack of real defense, and that they're kind of slow when rain isn't up. So yeah, rate/hate away.

I only have a small suggestion...Based on what you said.

What you should look into are Rain Dance Jirachi or Bronzong - Jirachi has Serene Grace, abusing Thunder, Wish for more support, decent Defense, and beautiful resistances.
Bronzong has better defenses, Stealth Rock, Hypnosis, and booming capabilities.

Both have the Physical Durability. Both can serve instead of another pokemon. I think Kabutops could go, but thats Just an Imo. You can replace rain dance on Ludicolo with this said, and go for Toxic, or Fake Out,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)