XY OU Rate my team Help

Im new to smogon forum but ive played in showdown for more then half a year and i know that my teams are not perfect so i thought might as well go to forum and ask some help. So anyways heres my team:
Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Icy Wind

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Air Slash
- Focus Blast

Garchomp @ Choice scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
- Poison Jab

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

So i want some recommendations to what i can do to make this team better i know i lack something for ghost types but i dont know what should i change in my team.

Last edited:
A few tweaks to the Garchomp might be helpful...
I would change Garchomp's item to a Life Orb, just to maximize its attacking power. Since Terrakion has stone edge, you can cut that. Perhaps you should try something more like this:
Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang

It's important to only use that Swords Dance when you are sure your Chomp can't be OHKO'd. And just because you have 2x atk, you aren't invincible. So be careful at all times.

Have you considered building the team to support MegaCharY or Garchomp? A few Pokemon like Thundurus could go a long way. A good place to start is to go to Smogons strategy dex (www.smogon.com/dex/xy) to look for support to core offense Pokemon in your team.

Finally, I would change your Defog user. While it is vital to have Defog support for MegaCharY, aside from being a physical wall, Skarmory doesn't add much to this offensive team. I would suggest this Latias set instead of Skarm, because while it is bulky, it hits hard and defogs. Also, Healing Wish can bring a "down-and-out" Pokemon key to the match (like if MegaCharY is low in HP) back and ready to rumble.

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Psyshock

Hope I was helpful.

-Smogon's one and only anthropomorphic Munchlax

Nice team but a few tweaks. Charizard is weak to Stealth Rock, take the 4 Hp Evs out and put into defense. If you want, you can run a ScarfChomp, it makes a great revenge killer. Finally, either give Keldeo Life Orb or Choice Specs. Keldeos Speced Hydro pump is hard to switch into without being 2 hit KOed. Also if you want reliability and burn chances, run scald, and secret sword is better so Keldeo can hit both physically and specially.

I agree with what u said for garchomp but i think poison jab on him is better then fire fang since i have 3 weakness to fairy and for skarmory i would rather keep him or have another defensive pokemon that can learn defog or rapid spin so i dont think ill use latias.

Use Hp flying on Keldeo so you dont get walled by mega venusaur and also use choice specs instead of scarf to hit harder

If you want something to kill ghost types, i recommend taking Rotom-W off for bisharp, Bisharp can pursuit trap gengar, or kill it with sucker punch. Your team already has special attacks covered with Zard-Y and Keldeo. If you desperately need him, you can always take terrakion off instead, as i see him being a revenge killer with a scarf, which ScarfChomp can do just fine.

If you want something to kill ghost types, i recommend taking Rotom-W off for bisharp, Bisharp can pursuit trap gengar, or kill it with sucker punch. Your team already has special attacks covered with Zard-Y and Keldeo. If you desperately need him, you can always take terrakion off instead, as i see him being a revenge killer with a scarf, which ScarfChomp can do just fine.
Im thinking about putting crunch instead of stone edge on garchomp since i already have terrakion for that so is that good or naw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)