Rate my Team! Demons of the Circles of Hell

Demons of the Circles of Hell Draft 1

The naming scheme will come later, I have to figure out my team before I look for symbolism in demonology.

Tyranitar, Crobat, Garchomp, Volcarona, Azumarill, and Blissey/Chansey

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Sand Stream
Adamant @ 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpDef
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Acts as a lead that can pursuit any pkm that might switch out, set up rocks if it's safe, and also deal STAB damage with crunch and stone edge. I gave it the tyranitarite due to the fact that if there is another weather changer, going mega will allow me to have chance to impose my weather on the stage. Since it's suppose to be bulky and I'm not really looking to kill anything with it anyways, I gave it 252 HP and 128 Def and 128 SpDef so that nothing will really hurt it that much.

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Infiltrator
Jolly @ 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 spd
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- U-Turn
- Cross Poison

Crobat gets defog, which is perfect for having a hazard clearer pkm in my team. Also, since faries are going to be more prodominate in the metagame, cross poison would be able to deal some good damage to any fairy pkm that comes out. Lastly, brave bird is a good STAB that could hit some pkm that's weak to it. U-Turn is just in case it gets trapped or I needed to switch to some other pkm to tank a hit. EV's at 252 Atk and 252 Spd so that it can pretty much outspeed everything uncontested and do what it needs to do before it dies.

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Flame Body
Modest @ 4HP / 252SpATK / 252 SPD
-Quiver Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Fiery Dance
-Hurricane

Standard Special Sweeper. Goes in on something that won't hurt it much, stat boost with quiver dance, and sweep with Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, and Hurricane. There's some synergy with Hurrican and Defog as Defog increases the accuracy of my pkm's moves, so I'll be hitting with hurricane more often and more constantly. The EV spread's pretty normal.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf/Choice Band
Sand Veil
Adamant @ 4 HP/252 ATK/252 SPD
- Shadow Claw/Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab

Not to sure what I want to do with this. Garchomp's one of my favorite pkm ever, and it's a kickass sweeper so it's probably gonna be one of my key players in making this team work. I donno if Sand Veil is allowed, but if it is, I'll be running it with Tyranitar as the synergy is pretty obvious. I want to use a choice band, but I don't know what could outspeed it and deal with it before it does anything, so the item choice is up for grabs. I would consider it as a kill and switch as all Garchomp needs to do is come in on something that it could effectly deal with, kill it, and switch to a wall. (Chansey or Tyranitar)

Azumarill @ Mystic Water
Huge Power
Adamant @ 132HP/252ATK/124SPD
-Belly drum
-Aqua-Jet
-Play Rough
-Superpower

Azumarill is totally overpowered this generation with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet. If I can set this up, then it should be able to clean up 2-3 pkm hopefully. Play Rought is gonna be a clinch against dragons, aqua-jet for anything that hit's neutral, and superpower just in case. It can also recieve a wish from Chansey, so hopefully it could work out. The EV's make it so that it can outspeed some threats and deal it back in kind.

Chansey/Blissey @ Eviolite/Assault Vest
Natural Cure
Impish @ 252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SDEF
- Protect
- Wish
- Toxic / Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

I needed another wall that could use Wish and Chansey seemed like the best choice. I'm not too sure if I wanna switch to Blissey with Assault Vest, but so far, either Chansey or Blissey seems good. They can wish heal the rest of my team if needed, toxic's there for some good crippling damage, but I'm not sure if I should run that or Thunder wave. There's not really any other good moves except Seismic Toss for damage, and protect can be used with wish to make everything better.

So my team has 2 walls, 1 special sweeper, 2 physical sweeper, and 1 defogger + half sweeper?

Any ideas on how to make it better?

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Do NOT give Blissey Assault Vest. Don't. Do. Not. It renders your entire moveset useless.

Also, not to be a rent-a-mod or anything but it's clearly stated in the rules to test your teams thoroughly and analyze them yourself, look for weaknesses, see what works and what doesn't, and then post it here if you want advice from other players to further better your team. Clearly you haven't tested it since you're not sure about which item/pokemon you want, so yeah.

I don't understand what the point with your Ttar's EVs is, what are they doing for Tyranitar? Are they helping it survive any specific threats? They look completely random, since 128 SpD probably won't be needed as Ttar's SpD is naturally ridiculously high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)