Rate my Rain Dance Team!

Do you like this team?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice team But I suggest giving Hp fighting to Tornadus for neutral coverage to Hit Metagross,etc and Hp Ice to Thunderous so it can do something to Groudon and Gliscor. Also I think you decide between who Taunts and who Thunder Waves/Tailwind as having both on the same team doesn't look to good espesically when Thundorus and Tornadus have the same stats.

While Toxicroak has Dry Skin, giving it a Life Orb can't be to bad. Plus it doesn't even have that bulk to earn that ability but its still good the way it is.

Palkia deserves to lose accuracy to Hydro Pump I think, don't you?

Well thats all I gotta say.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Well in this year's VGC, a lot of trainers used both Thundurus and Tornadus at the same time. In fact, one trainer had these Genies and he won the tournament. Prankster is a really good ability. People like to use both Genies, to abuse the other team.

Well, I already have many Ice Beam users and an Ice Punch user, so there's no need for HP Ice. But, one tip I might use is Toxicroak Life Orb. Surf has more coverage than Hydro Pump, and if it does hit my Pokemon, they won't take that much damage because of their type.

I appreciate you rating and commenting though!

If you have another Pokemon I can use besides Toxicroak that would be nice.

You can replace Toxicroak with Poliwrath Swift Swim if you willing to use DW Abilities. With something like this:

Poliwrath @ Leftovers
Ability: Swift Swim
Ev's: 244 Hp/ 88 Attack/ 176 Speed
Nature: Adamant

-Bulk Up
-Waterfall
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake/ Brick break

With the Ev spread, Poliwrath reaches 440 Speed and after one Bulk up, Poliwrath's Attacks becomes 375. The rest on the evs help make Poliwrath bulky. Ice Punch and Eq also provides good covering (Brick Break gives STAB making it more powerful than Eq and breaks screens though I suggest Eq).

Like I said, Toxicroak is good, but you wanna change him, I suggest Poliwrath.

You can also dump some Hp or speed evs to Spd if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)