ORAS LC Rate my cool team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, and welcome! This is my RMT. Enjoy!

First up, Abbey the Aron.

Abby (Aron) (F) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Rock Head
Level: 5
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Superpower
- Rock Polish

I wanted to start off with an Aron because, well, the idea of Aron interested me. He is a late-game sweeper that can wreck whole teams if it gets off a clean Rock polish. Choosing an ability was hard, but I chose Rock Head because a 150 move like that can wreck face... (god I suck at comp. battling)

Next, we have Allen the Abra.

Allen (Abra) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Energy Ball

His job is simple. Kill every counter to Aron in sight. I feel Abra would be the best for this, considering he checks most everything that can hurt Aron, and STAB Psychic from Abra hurts a lot, super effective of not.
Move set pretty much checks out.

Now, for Cam the Chinchou.

Cam (Chinchou) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 76 HP / 132 Def / 228 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Heal Bell

A tanky old-timers Chinchou set. Not a lot of people expect in the ORAS metagame though. It just works. I don't have much to say about 'em.

Sarah the Skitty, ladies and gents.

Sarah (Skitty) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Wonder Skin
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Baton Pass
- Cosmic Power
- Calm Mind

This little gal has been poppin' up a lot more, I thought it would benefit Abra in taking out some major threats. Fake Out is their because Sarah is most effective as a lead, as that is how I usually use her.

Here come the greatest, Felix the Fletching!

Felix (Fletchling) (M)
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 156 HP / 200 Atk / 92 Def / 40 SpA / 20 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

I have a Ground weakness, so I thrown a nice little Felix to have a switch-in to Ground types. Once Felix is in, he can recover with Roost, get some sly kills with HP Fighting, and go ACRO all day. I love me some Felix.

Last but not least, George the Gastly!

George (Gastly) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 200 SpA / 80 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Dazzling Gleam
- Sucker Punch

He's here, to make the use of Skitty at little more worth it, and sometimes when I'm lucky, Skitty can Baton Pass in to Gastly and I can win 6-0. Also, can't be hit by Ground moves... so, yeah... that's a plus!

I hope liked my team and will rate it as well! Leave your positive and negative feedback below!

Hey Whammerist I'm going to lock this thread, you lack one of the requirements which are stated in the RMT rules, a 3 line paragraph describing each pokemon's role, etc.. PM me when you have made the necessary changes so I can open it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)