Tournament Random Battle Classic Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
This reps should have been posted in R1 thread, which ended on monday. Today we are on Thurday. This time it'll be accepted, next time it won't. Please schedule asap with opponent.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
My opp says my opp is changed while the main post doesnt say so
We just cleared that out, sorry for the inconvinience. Apparently your real opponent forgot to post replays, while Estuardo, even when granted an act win, got contacted by the hosts and agreed to let Kaede be allowed to play R2 instead of them.

I'll announce all new matchups, including this one and the ones that came out of R1 extensions

Limpy Lucario vs. Kaede
JustCallMeJcm vs. WeepingDevil
LydeXD vs. Lialiabeast
Tranquility vs. Xceloh
Mack Knife vs. YBW
Yash_0987 vs. VanitasEcho

Rest of the extension winners have already spoken to their opponents and everything seems good.

Coinflip for Yash_0987 and Davo2544 as they couldn't agree on a schedule by extension's deadline:
1649350272110.png

Remember that you can ask for extensions for Round 2 like previously if schedules don't add up for these next days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)