Quanyails's Mostly Pixel Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really, really shine when you're not restricted by 500 different arbitrary rules, namely having to emulate some game company's style. To me, your standout pieces are:

• Cawmodore & animation: This is riveting and really fun to watch.
  • Braixen casting a spell: Warm palettes are the best; this is brilliant.
  • Fletchling idle/flight/hurt/attack animation: so... retro? Looks like it could/should be in an actual video game.
  • Gen VI Aurorus: this is freaking cute why didn't we ever use this one? I love the colours as well.
  • Gen VI Greninja: your best on Showdown imo, although I think I said that before somewhere
  • Gen VI Spritzee: Spritzee is hard to do at a front angle but I really like this sprite.
  • Empoleon on the floor: cute!
  • Gen V OU weather-starters: Anatomy's kind of wonky but the concept was executed really well, they all look kickass.
  • Parakeet commission: CUTE
  • Background practice: These are good. My favourite is the aquatic one in the bottom-left.
  • Pixel ID 2013: I love the dynamism, fire, and especially the character design. I may draw it for fun/as a gift sometime if that's not a problem.
  • Medic with doves: I don't play TF2 but I find the medic most interesting. his face looks really proportional here. The doves are cute.
  • Your current avatar.

I was wondering why you didn't have an art thread around here; little did I know it was just buried. Yay for not having to necro-post.

Quan, as I may or may not have mentioned on your DeviantArt page on occasion, your non-Pokemon pixel art looks really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)