Professor Baobab's Field Guide

I had a poll on my deviantArt. I decided on 1 of 2 legendary sets. The birds or the beasts are the ones I'm leaning towards. I have yet to decide who or how to incorporate them. :)

I just got Corel Painter 12 and am learning how to use it. The production has slowed while I learn the new software. :S oh well, hopefully it turns out for the best. I have been working on an Octillery page.

Lol this is so cool. I love the kecleon. I love the style and idea of a field guide.

Could I..... Perhaps........ request..... a charizard?
Please don't feel obligated, just asking, if you can't that's really quite alright.

Those are truly amazing! I love how it was like a story but a scientist guide. LOVE the life likeness aspect of all of them, keep up the great work!!!

Charizard is one of the most request pokemon. Once I figure out how to implement him into the story and to what animal I would use, I'll see what I can do. Other than that, I am currently working on the following: Octillery, Golem, Slowpoke, Eveeloutions and some other Pokemon Universe things like more berries, zones, and even the creation of the Pokedex!

Doing a live feed if anyone is interested at "join.me" 706-690-039 if you wish to stop by and say hello feel free. :)

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Goodness Casteel, your work is incredible. I love the new Eevee page; they are adorable. Your sketched style looks so natural, which is something I dunno if I'll ever be able to do as an artist, haha. Do you have any tutorials up? Regardless, it's always good to see an update from you. If you ever want to draw for The Smog, hit me up with a message and we can get you set up.

Keep on keepin' on =)

Wowsers, these are truly great. Do you take art requests? If so, please can I have a Probopass in your style, for my avatar.

Hum... That might be really cool. I'll get back to you on that one... I'm thinking Easter Island status. Cool story. Yes, I might actually do that.

Hey guys! I've been busy working on three new pages and getting some work for PNM! I just thought I'd post an update with the three new starters!! If the images don't work, I'll fix the links. You can see the new pages by clicking the link on the OP to my site. I'll check the images in a couple of hours but I'm away from my comp. Anyway, enjoy the new content and I shall return! :O

I can't actually see the images, which is a shame, as I always look forward to seeing your lasted installment

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Hot damn you are talented! This is really great stuff. I have one suggestion for you though: perhaps making the text a little more readable? I can read it but I have to strain my eyes a bit. Maybe it's just a problem that I just have. Also, it seems as though the links to the 6th gen starters isn't working, or maybe it's just for me. Either way, keep making art! :)

Damn. Yeah, I figured that may be an issue. I'll solve it soon. As stated you can always click the link to my Deviant page in the OP. otherwise, it might be a couple of hours.

Or... Click here: http://www.casteelart.deviantart.com

I don't like taking people away from this site, however there you can enlarge the images and read the entries better.

I. love. them. !!! Frokie's was very creative and probably one of my favorites so far, behind Quagsire, Gyarados, and Yanmega.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Whoa! The Donphan one is epic!
So as the berries one.

The Froakie drawings made me laugh (happy, not mean)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)