Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Hypnosis
- Will-O-Wisp
- Extrasensory

Lead, with decent coverage and the ability to set up the whole sun thing. I'm not sure if heat rock is the best option, it may end up being better to just swap it to leftovers to make it a little more durable. Extrasensory is for coverage, but it might be better off being another solar beam for big first turns. The defensive suite of Hypnosis/Will-O-Wisp might be better off as Toxic/Substitute, I'm not sure yet.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- SolarBeam
- Focus Blast

Charizard-Y is the whole reason the team exists. The second available drought ability allows him to be redundant to ninetales, and give me more options in sweeping. He can either stay un-mega evolved and get a free life-orb type power boost, and blast away with the wide coverage options (including fast solar beam), or evolve and be a little hardier, and replace ninetales on drought switches.

Venusaur @ Big Root
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Growth
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

A variable sweeper. Can fill fairies and grass-weak types with STAB moves, and growth can be used as a Nasty-Plot when a switch is predicted. Growth might be better off as yet another solar beam, I'm not sure yet.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Brick Break

Scizor gives me a more defensive mid game pokemon, and good revenge killer. Can switch in and use one of the spread out moves to kill something, then switch out if the Choice-Lock is wrong. Life orb might be better, to allow U-turns out.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

A spinner because charizard and ninetales do poorly with stealth rock and they need to keep switching in and out. Can heal and has good coverage moves if it can get some sweeping in.

Haxorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Shadow Claw

I can't wait for shadowclaw to get to be Superpower, but Hax is my physical sweeper. If I can get a dragon dance off, he can really wreck face and smash a lot of foes once the way has been cleared a little. He seems to have a really big problem with opposing Charizard-Xs who can outrage him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)