Announcement Policy Review and You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

it's in my blood
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Hi y'all, I'm here today to talk about a problem we've been experiencing in Policy Review for a while.

PR as it stands is a pretty exclusive and hostile forum. This hostility has in turn translated into toxicity, and it has lowered the overall productiveness of the forum. Topics rarely get truly settled and it's become a meme that proposals will end up in "PR hell". In an attempt to fix all of these issues, we're reworking Policy Review!

There'll be more updates on everything we're doing in the coming days/weeks, but for now, we're looking to establish a moderation team to help us weed out the poor posts we see more and more frequently. That's where you come in! We're opening up moderator applications. PR up till now has had no dedicated moderation, instead being handled by TLs and SS - groups that already have their hands full - and in order to avoid the issue of staff feeling like they're stepping on each other's toes, we're taking the dedicated mods route instead.

If you're interested in applying, please fill out this form!! We're looking for strong, prolific PR posters, but anyone who applies will be considered. It shouldn't take too long and should be fairly simple, but if you have any questions feel free to DM me on Discord (drilbur) and I'll be happy to help out in whatever way I can ^^ thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)