Strategy & Metagame Pokemon You Probably Shouldn't Use in the Little Cup Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article Title: Pokemon You Probably Shouldn't Use in the Little Cup Metagame
Authors: The Unlucky one and Goddess Briyella
Brief: In this article, Briyella and I are going to go into Pokemon that look appealing at first glance, but don't really deliver in practice. This should also be somewhat relevant, and what some people actually use on the LC ladder.
Outline:
-Introduction
-LC Ladder is bad, etc.
-These sets are overrated shouldn’t be used by LC noobs as they are simply mediocre

-When starting LC, please know to avoid these Pokemon, as they are all really niche, if viable at all.

Body:
Includes 4 Pokemon:
Woobat, Darumaka, Corphish, Purrloin

Outline on how one would look like
Bold name of Pokemon
Pokemon Image
Example set:
paragraph on why you shouldn't use it.

If there is some proper formatting I need to do, please tell me. Also, Goddess Briyella doesn't have Smog Access, so if this gets approved we need her to get access. To issue 30 it is!

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ran this by blajrja-... brajar... blarajan.

20:06:27blarajanall right
20:06:34blarajanwell
20:06:38blarajanhasn't there been a similar smog article
20:06:41blarajani could have sworn there was
20:07:48blarajanwhere can i see the old smogs on this new site?
20:07:54blarajani remember something talking about like duskull and shit
20:08:36blarajanfound it
20:08:38blarajanlooking through
20:09:58blarajaneh
20:10:00blarajani can't find one
20:10:08blarajanok i approve just i'll give them better pokes
20:10:09blarajanlike duskull
20:10:10blarajanand aipom
20:10:12blarajannot fucking cool things

I couldn't find a similar one either so I'm approving this pending you guys contacting him and working out what mons are good for this.

Alright contacted him, we'll take Duskull/Aipom/Corphish/Aron and maybe a last one in Machop. Goddess Briyella needs smog access to i'm not 100% how it works so you probably need to help her out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)