• MJB

Votes: 26 7.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 60 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interviews are so we get to know someone better. Since I'm pretty sure MJB is the least known staff member in the options, he is the best candidate for an interview.

Vote MJB!

haunter

Banned deucer.
Thanks for the numerous votes, guys. Btw, if you want to know more about me, then make sure to take a look at this.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Interviews are so we get to know someone better. Since I'm pretty sure MJB is the least known staff member in the options, he is the best candidate for an interview.

Vote MJB!
MJB is ex-staff, and quite well known among older members of the site.

The Immortal hasn't signed up....yet!
And considering nearly 300 people have voted in this poll, let's hope the turnout will be similar for the poll for the rest of staff!

#voteorphic2k14

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want to see Nani Man, Orphic, Stinson, Jac, Scene, Biggie and CSB all be interviewed at some point in future times...

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Wow, Skalaylee, stop being lame. All I want to know is; why doesn't Haunter evolve into Gengar already? T_T
Alpha this joke has been around since fucking 2008. Get with the times. Also team treecko cuz it's treecko. Also I don't want to see a Stinson or Orphic interview I know too much already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)