Pokemon-Showdown Megas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe smogon can tell the devs of pokemon showdown to add in some exclusive megas to pokemon that are only average and boost them to OU status? I know this seems off, but it would make PS stand more out than other competitive sims, and add new niches to underpar pokemon

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Not standard, but in CAP it is 100% possible. I mean, diversity is good!
Here we go again. *insert rant about why diversity isn't always good here*
Also, CAP is basically OU with fakemons added in. Unless CAPs get a megaevolution this gen, there will be no mega-evos added to CAP.

not to mention that making cap mons isnt simple; it takes a lot of time for every new pokemon and what you're suggesting isnt plausible with this process

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Not standard, but in CAP it is 100% possible. I mean, diversity is good!
CAP isn't a side project to add more Pokemon. CAP is a way for us to better understand the metagame. Here's the CAP intro.

Related: some time ago there was a big debate on whether or not there should be CAP evolutions of old Pokemon, but it was decided against for reasons I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)