Pokemon: Rise of the Dark Axis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like for all-out-war to break out in the Pokemon universe? Well, I've been tossing the idea around in my head for some time. The basic story revolves around the sudden appearance of a huge army of strong trainers, who invade the Kallos region and completely take over. The remaining regions quickly unite into the first ever Global Pokemon Alliance! They deploy their own army of trainers to the Kalo border to stop the Axis advance. However, the battle is not going well. With the lives of the people at stake, the Alliance looks for new talent to help turn the tide of the war. That's where you, the players, come in. Choose your Pokemon, join the alliance, and battle alongside gym leaders, the elite four, champions, and even legendary Pokemon as you fight for the future of humanity and Pokemon alike!

Uhhhh welcome Kittenpuncher ?

ASB doesn't really have an overarching storyline per say, though we do develop our pokemon, go to catch legends, battle gyms, and even simulate in-game battles!

Oh right, we have a "storyline" in raids, but that doesn't extend outside of the raid zone much.
EDIT: zt has a bunch of nice links to various places in the raid zone below v

Our beginner's guide is here, and you seem like you would like the idea of Adventure Battles.

And feel free to hop onto our irc, which is linked in the beginner's guide and i have no idea how to link, but #capasb on SynIrc

i didnt know what to link for developing pokemon so i just put the viability rankings shhh
My signature has a bunch of examples of asb stuff

Last edited:

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Even then you would probably need to post in the RP approvals thread or something since this stuff is not really allowed unapproved. The above posters are helpful though.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)