Pokemon give way for July 9-December 31 [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larvitar with 2 egg moves Dragon Dance/Outrage (x2)
Tyrunt with 4 egg moves Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Dragon Dance (x5)
Squirtle with 3 egg move Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/Water Spout(x5)

Shinx with 3 egg moves Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang (2F,3M)
Pansear with 3 egg moves Low Kick/Fire Punch/heat Wave(x5)
Phione (x5)

Please read the rules below:

• Please always remember to say please and thank you.

• This is a giveaway thread. That being said I giveaway what you see and nothing more. Do not ask me for XY or Z when I don't even offer XY or Z.

• The whole point in making this thread was so that people can trade easier with other users. That being said please feel free to use my pokemon for breeding which I HIGHLY encourage.

• Use acceptable grammar.
Instructions:

Deposit a Pokemon ask for a level 1-10 (Name of pokemon you want) on the GTS. Post here letting me know your IGN and what you deposited(species, level, gender) and answer this one question: What is your favorite Pokemon game and why?

Use MagTops as a message.

I also have a box of shiny Pokemon to give away. To get one simply:
  • Deposit a Pokemon asking for a [Pokemon's name] and choose the correct level range (levels below). Post here with your IGN and what you deposited (species, lvl, gender) and answer this question: What was your fist shiny Pokemon? (I don't count the red Gyarados from the Lake of Rage) non of the shiny are competitive
Rufflet lv 36
Horsea (A) lv 25
Horsea (B) lv 1
(Red-Striped)Basculin lv 40
(Blue-Striped) Basculin lv 25
Poliwhirl lv 25
Luvdisc lv 15
Kakuna lv 30
Spearow lv 30
Chinchou lv 25
Machoke lv 30
Vibrava lv 41
Bagon lv 1
Druddigon lv 1
Swablu lv 1
Dratini lv 1
Deino lv 1
Golurk lv 70
Eevee lv 30
Vaporeon lv 30
Jolteon lv 30
Flareon lv 30
Espeon lv 43
Umbreon lv 48
Leafeon lv 31
Glaceon lv 31
Sylveon 31
Hydreigon lv 71​

Last edited:
I would like to please have a larvitar and tyrant, don't know if they are still 'in stock' but yeah worth a try :p....My IGN is Nick, and I deposited a level 1 charmander (male), and I named it "Tyrunt". I would also like a larvitar but I don't know if you offer 2 to one player or how it works.
What is your favorite Pokemon game and why?
My favorite pokemon game was Platinum. There were TONS of events and many things to do, and the mini expansion at the end of the game which enabled us to get heatran and other pokemon made the game even awesome. The plot was also cool, and sinnoh had the coolest pokemon at the time. (<3 garchomp)

Last edited:
I dont know if I qualify for this but I would appreciate the shiny magicarp since it was my first shiny in pokemon shaphire .(my 1st Pokémon game as well)Unfortunately I had lend the game to a friend of mine and he claimed he lost it so I didn't had the chance to transfer it up till gen6.(I was just a 5 yrs old kid that got scammed by my very own best friend).

IGN: Trepaws
I left a lv.7 female Japanese azurill

My favorite Pokemon game is yellow, this game is where it all started for me, learning everything I can so that my team would best any team I came against. It's the reason I get to write this message to you now.

I would like to please have a larvitar and tyrant, don't know if they are still 'in stock' but yeah worth a try :p....My IGN is Nick, and I deposited a level 1 charmander (male), and I named it "Tyrunt". I would also like a larvitar but I don't know if you offer 2 to one player or how it works.
What is your favorite Pokemon game and why?
My favorite pokemon game was Platinum. There were TONS of events and many things to do, and the mini expansion at the end of the game which enabled us to get heatran and other pokemon made the game even awesome. The plot was also cool, and sinnoh had the coolest pokemon at the time. (<3 garchomp)
I didn't see it and let me tell you something there are a lot of charmander on the gts

I dont know if I qualify for this but I would appreciate the shiny magicarp since it was my first shiny in pokemon shaphire .(my 1st Pokémon game as well)Unfortunately I had lend the game to a friend of mine and he claimed he lost it so I didn't had the chance to transfer it up till gen6.(I was just a 5 yrs old kid that got scammed by my very own best friend).
ok just tell me what Pokemon your going to put up and I see if I can send it to you

IGN: Trepaws
I left a lv.7 female Japanese azurill

My favorite Pokemon game is yellow, this game is where it all started for me, learning everything I can so that my team would best any team I came against. It's the reason I get to write this message to you now.
didn't find it

Last edited:
I will put a shipper level lock 10-20 message magtops ten minutes from now will be on gts .(exactly 10 minutes no more no less)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)