Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess there is a possibility that the new games could be set outside of the Japanese region. Geographically at least, the Pokemon world is kind of a parallel to our own, except all the animals are Pokemon. We also have Lt. Surge, confirmed as an American in the games, and Fantina, who is from a French-speaking nation. So if the developers start running out of Japanese regions to emulate, they're gonna eventually have to go elsewhere.

haha @ the sprite sheet.. yes.. fake as hell. The logic behind the Pokemon and Pokemon looks are just really poor, and obvious that the fake artist got "inspiration" from other current Pokes.. for the new ones. That and the fact that according to the sprite sheet.. we were getting 4 new Eeveelutions. Yeah.. no.

And only a fake list creater would have zoroa and zoroark at the end of the dex.. thinking they're the legends, etc.

Plus.. if the sheet was real.. it would automatically be the lamest gen ever.. surrounded by nothing but pre-evos and more of the same that we've played with over and over again.

I played HG/SS for the first time by importing HG from Japan.. not knowing at all about the storyline [never played G/S/C] it was very difficult to get in the game.. and know what was going on at all.. needless to say.. I was glued to the computer for a basically a step by step guide on what to do next. It wasn't a horrible experience.. but it did ruin the game for me when I got my English version.. quickly never using my Jap HG again.

So now I feel like I should avoid the Jap Pokemon B&W.. since 1) It will ruin the surprise and experience 2) I won't know what im doing anyways.. and there isnt a guide online.

But I can't help myself for wanting the newest Pokemon game as soon as I can get it.. is anyone with no Japanese speaking experience plan on getting the imported game?

Maybe it was Mew that I remember reading that about then. It has definitely been awhile since I looked at them. I find the legendary pokemon boring. :[

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Its really obvious someone took a sheet of Fakemon and put Zorua and Zoroark on the end.

Zorua and Zoroark aren't even in the same Font for the names. :/

Clearly fake. While some of those sprites were cool and well done, most felt generic and inspired (and very neo-pets looking). And the names were absolutely horrible.

Since I doubt Game freak is reading this thread, does anybody here work at nintendo or gamefreak, or at least know someone who does? Mayby they could slip some of the good ideas into the pile?

At this point I think we all know the image is a fake, but there are still some interesting evolutions and concepts presented there. Personally I like the concepts of the Hitmons gaining new evolutions, and while some might disagree I find the idea of some new Eeveelutions kind of fun. I mostly would like to know what kind of new moves we will see in the new game.

Everyone is discussing ways to improve the in-game features, but I'd rather Game Freak improve the WiFi features. I would love for them to implement a PBR type of WiFi battling system where you battle random trainers and gain a ranking. As your ranking increases, you will encounter other trainers of high ranks. Like PBR, you can reset your ranking.

They could even implement rewards for trainers who gain a X amount of victories.

The list of obviously fake. Some of those even look like the old Pokes. They have a Mudkip with the same face and body, but with the gills, horn and tail removed.

Everyone is discussing ways to improve the in-game features, but I'd rather Game Freak improve the WiFi features. I would love for them to implement a PBR type of WiFi battling system where you battle random trainers and gain a ranking. As your ranking increases, you will encounter other trainers of high ranks. Like PBR, you can reset your ranking.
It sounds pretty good...But I think they would just put that on the 3d stadium game for Generation 5 instead. It is still a good idea, but it will probably be for the PBR of generation 5 instead of the Hand Held versions.

I wonder if they will make a lv 100 all rule and a level 50 all rule on the next PBR game for wi-fi.....Have lv 50 the same as the Battle Frontier rules (except with evasion clause and maybe soul dew clause), while lv 100 all are the same rules we have now on PBR Wi Fi.

Some of these fakemon have been on youtube from before Gen V was even announced.
As far as fakemon go, they're not bad though. The Bug/Fire concept is neat: a fire ant.
The Ghost/Grass Halloween style Jack-o-Lantern is also a workable concept.
Pretty funny that they got the type of an existing Pokemom wrong.

Does anyone know when Pokemon Sunday (I am not getting it mixed up, am I?) airs normally?

Or the episode might have aired already....Serebii might be waiting for word from Japan, which might be why they haven't updated.

Some of these fakemon have been on youtube from before Gen V was even announced.
I think we should move on from the Fake Pokemon. Everyone has the same opinion that they aren't the most creative Pokemon and that there is absolutely no way they are real....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)