Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
these pokemon are going to fuck up the metagame. OU and Ubers.

and no.. not make it more challenging.. but more ridiculous.

Just wondering what are people hoping for, evolutions of older pokemon like shuckle or new pokemon like a koala or a kangaroo?

Oooh, just thought of a fun idea to do with Deathkan's Mummy ability.

It overwrites the ability of whoever hit it last, so that they now have Mummy, right?

So how about this:

Step 1: Fight opponent with Deathkan
Step 2: Opponent eventually KOs Deathkan; the 'mon they used to do it now has Mummy unless the attack was U-Turn or Explosion
Step 3: Send in Slaking
Step 4: Have Slaking use Pursuit.
Step 5: Unless the Mummied opponent managed to OHKO Slaking before he could move (and if they managed that, they probably deserve to win), Slaking now has Mummy instead of Truant
Step 6: MURDER.

breh

強いだね
these pokemon are going to fuck up the metagame. OU and Ubers.

and no.. not make it more challenging.. but more ridiculous.
Well... dragon tail is really the only thing that even seems like it could be broken... Unless dark dragon there is ridiculously slow, that's like forced Whirlwind + damage + positive priority it seems; that's just broken it its own right because it can continue to do that forever if there's nothing faster

End result: move is banned 2 mins into the gen 5 metagame

EDIT: GIgiasu stop posting old scans, everybody has seen them already..

Well... dragon tail is really the only thing that even seems like it could be broken... Unless dark dragon there is ridiculously slow, that's like forced Whirlwind + damage + positive priority it seems; that's just broken it its own right because it can continue to do that forever if there's nothing faster

End result: move is banned 2 mins into the gen 5 metagame

EDIT: GIgiasu stop posting old scans, everybody has seen them already..
Stfu, I accidently posted the wrong ones. I reposted with the right scans.

Ah, I figured there was something off about the ability as I was reading it.

Well, I guess then that you should try to make sure that the attack that KOs deathkan is a contact move. Perhaps switch him in when he's weakened to take a punch or something.

Even if this particular strategy doesn't work all the time, it'll still be fun to use him against, say, Scizor.

"Nice Bullet Punch. By the way, you don't have Technician anymore. Oh, and also by the way, here's Slaking."

@Cubic
Ah, I hadn't heard that. If Pachirisu -/-> Emonga, which I've pretty much accepted, Tauros -/-> Baffuron, which seems a little weird given the similarities, AND Luvdisc -/-> Mamanbo which is TOTALLY FUCKIN CRAZY, I'll be a little surprised.

breh

強いだね
That's why I deleted those wrong ones and reposted with the new ones. These haven't been posted here

Both scans you posted have been seen by everybody; they're on the front page of serebii for god's sake Dx

@ Scarf Ononokusu

Like I said banned in 2 minutes

Dont know if im just over thinking but does this mean something lol.
You're over thinking it. It's just supposed to be slowpoke guy jumping over a hurdle.

If only SlowPoke Micheal Jackson was in the game, though...
God Tier, right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)