POKEBANK 5IV Pokes with Egg Moves (and Others) LF: Hitmonlee and Pokebank Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to trade my collection of pokemon with any of your pokebank pokes that I may not have, and perhaps certain non-pokebank pokemon (just offer you never know).

I'm also looking for both Hitmonlee without Hidden Ability and with hidden ability. 5IV, with some egg moves if possible (like mach punch).

If you have either please take a look at this perfect iv list and you can pick two (or one if you don't need 2) to trade for it (p.s. Pokebank pokemon are all legit and bred not cloned):

POKEBANK:
Porygon - Timid -Download/ Trace

Piplup - Modest - Defiant/ Torrent (Yawn, Agility, Feather Dance, Icy Wind)

Darumaka- Modest - Hustle/ Inner Focus (Yawn, Hammer Arm)

Misdreavus- Timid - Levitate (Imprison, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Skill Swap)

Mudkip - Adamant - Damp/ Torrent (Curse, Yawn, Mirror Coat, Avalanche)

Meowth - Jolly - Unnerve/ Technician (Foul Play, Snatch, Flail, Last Resort)

Cherubi - Timid - Chlorophyll (Heal Pulse, Weather Ball, Healing Wish, Grass Whistle)

Treecko - Timid - Unburden/ Overgrow (Dragon Breath, Crunch, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm)

Koffing - Bold - Levitate (Destiny Bond, Curse, Pain Split)

NON-POKEBANK:
Nidoran (Female) - Timid - Hustle (HA)

Skarmory - Bravebird - Sturdy (Whirlwind, Bravebird)

Bulbasaur - Modest - Chlorophyll (Synthesis, Giga Drain)

Magikarp - Adamant - Swift Swim

Pinsir - Jolly - Mold Breaker (Close Combat, Quick Attack)

Larvitar (Special Wall/Support)</b> - Careful - Sandstream (Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Iron Head)

Noibat - Timid - Frisk

Eevee - Calm- Adaptability (Charm, Baton Pass, Last Resort, Double-Edge)

NOTE: I have many others that I can breed on request, but the ones above I can immediately trade and little to no waiting time is needed.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wasn't your thread just closed because you were simply asking for one thing? Putting "Pokebank Pokemon" is a rather broad request and could just as easily be fulfilled through the Simple Requests thread, as was kindly pointed out in your previous thread.

IVs are also a necessity for trade threads, or at least enough info to get them (stats and nature) as of 6th Gen. If you want to run a trade thread, please specify exactly what you want (if it's really only Hitmonlee, just hop over to Simple Requests) and provide full details on your Pokemon. Once you have both, I'll be happy to reopen the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)