Hey!

CMT for

Bluesupersonic1's Ho-oh Lvl. 46
OT: Bilall
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/30/x/31/31
Moves: Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire
Notes: From a giveaway, was one of the distributors.
-No Redis-

I have a modest Kyurem which is in your want list.
Since you haven't mentioned that it is Japanese I will assume it is English :)

Ok so Cottonee (Modest perhaps?)
Audino (Modest too I'm guessing)
Jolly Torchic
Calm Bulba?

All female.

For:
Female mankey
Shiny Azumarill
Female Scatterbug
Female Castform

Sound good?

Don't know if you know the answer but will females pass HAs if say I give a female Destiny Knot and give Ditto Everstone (to pass nature).
Would I then get a HA female w/ the Dittos nature?
Would it be a problem to have bulb with modest nature too? You can have more from my list for all of these by the way. ;) Perhaps another couple for your trouble?
I should think so, well.. when you breed a male with ditto there is a small chance ha will be passed down.. i never really use ditto to be honest.. always breed within the group or same species..

Hey!

CMT for

Bluesupersonic1's Ho-oh Lvl. 46
OT: Bilall
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/30/x/31/31
Moves
: Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire
Notes: From a giveaway, was one of the distributors.
-No Redis-

I have a modest Kyurem which is in your want list.
Since you haven't mentioned that it is Japanese I will assume it is English :)
Hehe yes, if it was Japanese I'd make a note! ^^ Although, the pokemon below the black & white line are not yet available on sixth gen... able to trade over fifth?

Hehe yes, if it was Japanese I'd make a note! ^^ Although, the pokemon below the black & white line are not yet available on sixth gen... able to trade over fifth?
Unfortunantly, I am unable to clone the kyurem in 5th gen. If you could however do that, then we could do the trade!

Holy moly, I've been at this all day. I think I'm gonna cry Miria...
Female perfects will be the death of me.

I'm keeping at it.

Edit: took a break from the starters before my mind snapped and worked on Audino.
I have a perfect female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Yawn/Heal Bell/Encore/Wish in Heal Ball ready for you whenever you'd like to trade. Going back to working on the starters again.

Edit2: Got your Bulba. Now for Torchic.

Last edited:
Unfortunantly, I am unable to clone the kyurem in 5th gen. If you could however do that, then we could do the trade!
I can clone in fifth gen. ^^

Holy moly, I've been at this all day. I think I'm gonna cry Miria...
Female perfects will be the death of me.

I'm keeping at it.

Edit: took a break from the starters before my mind snapped and worked on Audino.
I have a perfect female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Yawn/Heal Bell/Encore/Wish in Heal Ball ready for you whenever you'd like to trade. Going back to working on the starters again.

Edit2: Got your Bulba. Now for Torchic.
Ooh awesome! Well done! Sometimes you just need a bit of luck.. I once spent two days breeding my Fennekin. lol I ended up with a box full of perfect males... but with my Charmander I had no trouble at all getting two! I'll make sure this is worth your time.. I'll do my very best to. =)

hello, im interested in

Pichu Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightningrod
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Wish

Axew Lvl. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Night Slash

Litleo Lvl. 1
Ability: Unnerve
Egg Moves: Entrainment, Yawn
I can offer (cloned,shiny, 5iv, some trained, will specify exact spread if youre interested): naive greninja, adamant tyrantrum, adamant azumarill, modest rotom w, timid nidoking, jolly weavile, sassy tyranitar, impish gliscor, modest charizard y, jolly and timid riolu/lucario, modest ampharos, modest togepi, careful skiddo, timid espurr m, adamant bunnelby, adamant beldum, impish trevenant, adamant hawlucha

let me know if youre interested :)

hello, im interested in

Pichu Lvl. 1
Ability: Lightningrod
Egg Moves:
Encore, Wish

Axew Lvl. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves
: Night Slash

Litleo Lvl. 1
Ability: Unnerve
Egg Moves
: Entrainment, Yawn
I can offer (cloned,shiny, 5iv, some trained, will specify exact spread if youre interested): naive greninja, adamant tyrantrum, adamant azumarill, modest rotom w, timid nidoking, jolly weavile, sassy tyranitar, impish gliscor, modest charizard y, jolly and timid riolu/lucario, modest ampharos, modest togepi, careful skiddo, timid espurr m, adamant bunnelby, adamant beldum, impish trevenant, adamant hawlucha

let me know if youre interested :)
Hey there, possibly interested in trevenant and hawlucha, what balls do they come in, egg moves and genders? :)

Hey there, possibly interested in trevenant and hawlucha, what balls do they come in, egg moves and genders? :)
hawlucha female ultra ball adamant unburden w/ detect, hone claws
trevenant female quick ball impish natural cure w/ some egg moves that i dont remember :o (ev trained too)

CMT interested in Snubull, prankster purrloin, run away lillipup, pichu, sap sipper deerling, skiddo, amaura, and seviper

hawlucha female ultra ball adamant unburden w/ detect, hone claws
trevenant female quick ball impish natural cure w/ some egg moves that i dont remember :o (ev trained too)
Hmm.. maybe youve got a male trevwnant then? I could rebreed it in a different ball. :P Other than that nothing that catches my fancy Im aftaid...

Last edited:
Updates...

Shuppet Lvl. 1
Ability: Cursed Body / Frisk
Egg Moves: Phantom Force, Pursuit, Destiny Bond
-In Stock-

Surskit Lvl. 1
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Power Split, Signal Beam
-In Stock-

Sent you a PM. =)

Update...

Archen Lvl. 1
Ability: Defeatist
Egg Moves: None
Notes: All male.

-In Stock-

Per your post in my thread -

Heya! Please CMT for:

#708 Phantump (Luxury Ball)
Impish 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Harvest (HA): Female

#574 Gothita (Luxury Ball)
Timid 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Competitive: Female
I have the Gothita on hand, but I'll need to breed a Phantump with the requested nature. That's not a problem, though.

As for the Pokemon you have on offer, I am at this time interested in one of your Prankster Purrloin (female) as well as one of your Magician Fennekin (obviously male thanks to that lovely skewed gender ratio). Should this work for you, I can have both of them ready to trade by late tonight or tomorrow; I have a few other projects in the queue at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by my thread. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)