Please help improve/perfect my team.

So, I've tested about 5 pokebank OU teams and this one is by far my favorite one. I'd say I'm only a slightly above average player; so, I was wondering, if I could possibly have some suggestions to eliminate the weaknesses/insufficiencies that could potentially be blighting my team's effectiveness. I, not being super experienced in pokemon, don't see any weaknesses in my team but I'm sure there are. Help is vastly appreciated.

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Roar
  • This thing will take physical hits like none other in mega form.
  • Mega Aggron actually has lots of attack making the whole paraflinching process end a lot quicker, killing them a lot quicker than other stallers normally would.
  • Can easily phase out sweepers, especially aegislash gets phased out without any problem.
Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Flamethrower
  • Has amazing type synergy with Mega Aggron and Aegislash.
  • Paraflinches the other side of the attacking spectrum with ease.
  • Has much, much less special defense when compared to Mega Aggron's physical bulk; however, Togekiss has a very reliable method of healing, in the form of recover.
  • Also has flamethrower, which takes ice and steel types that like switching in on you off guard, hitting them for a very hefty amount.

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Baton Pass
  • Wish passing lets me heal up my wounded attackers (or maybe sometimes even Togekiss) and allows my Mega Aggron to heal, which is one of the downsides to his god-like physical bulk.
  • Incredible at walling special attackers and can take a physical hit with the investment
  • Also helps out Togekiss if it is having problem against an electric type and will easily tank it and kill it with wishes, protects, and moonblasts
Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Mild Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Iron Tail
- Dragon Pulse
  • Iron Tail obliterates their fairies by using it, predicting a switch.
  • Flamethrower does the same thing to their ice types, if you predict the switch.
  • Also helps out Togekiss with electric types with the resistance and helps out Aegislash against fire type attacks.
  • Assault Vest makes special attacks do comical damage and will force their special attacker to switch, after which you will gain a free attack from base 110 SAtk and with investment, which will give you tons of harass on the enemy team as time plays out(this team is meant to stall them out with paraflinch and resistance to everything).
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield
  • Has great type synergy with Sylveon and Togekiss; giving you a free swords dance, if you switch in on a poison, steel, or electric type that wanted to KO Togekiss or Sylveon.
  • Can sweep with ease after one or two SDs and Shadow Sneak.
  • Shadow Sneak lets it revenge kill very well.
  • Too stronk for OU?
Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
  • Great for setting up entry hazards, wearing down the enemy pokemon, making it a lot easier to OHKO them and especially since this team always runs fight very long.
  • Rapid spin is great utility as well, so you don't wind up having your tanks wear down too much from spikes, decreasing your potential to wall and stall.
  • Explosion works well because it's normally a suicide lead and you can get yourself some great harass on the enemy team after you've all ready done your job.
  • Also has great type synergy with Sylveon and Togekiss; allowing you to freely set up some hazards, after switching in on a pokemon that would've threatened them.

So, what do you guys think about this team? Is it a good stalling team? Is it a bad one? Is it the most disgusting team you've ever seen? This is kind of the best stalling team I could possibly produce, as I'm just not used to it. I normally only make balanced teams. I think it's pretty good. You can paralyze the enemy team's entire team and wear them down with paraflinching, making their team a lot easier to sweep; you can heal anyone on your team by wish passing with Sylveon and you can set up two forms of entry hazards and rapid spin the enemy's hazards with Forretress. When I win, it's almost always a no pokemon lost, 6-0 stomp and when I lose it's almost always a 1v1, mano-a-mano duel at the end that I, unfortunately, lost.

Last edited:
Okay, so, nice team, first off. Now, to the meat of the matter! On Goodra, I would use Sludge Wave for Fairies, working off it's nice special attack. I would also use Thunderbolt or Focus Blast over either Draco Meteor or Dragon Pulse, as you don't really need both.

With Forretress, I would run Custap Berry. This lets you set up hazards like normal, and then BOOM in their face with priority, switching to Aegislash to Spin Block.

I really hope that I helped! Good luck, have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)