Picture Telephone Megathread

pqs

Banned deucer.
I wrote:

Gengar attempts to teach Alakazam Hypnosis, but ends up failing and makes Alakazam fall asleep.
Yoshiblaze drew:

HONK wrote:

Gengar puts alakazam to sleep, he regrets it right after.
MamOwOswine drew:

Kaiju Bunny wrote:

A Gengar uses hypnosis on an Alakazam using Hypno's disc thingy while spoons rain from above
Ivy drew:

chuckeroo777 wrote:

Alakazam gets hypnotized by gengar into hitting himself with a barrage of giant spoons.
Cresselia92 drew:

Hulavuta wrote:

Alakazam has 10,000 spoons, when all he needs to defeat Hypnosis Gengar is a knife. Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
JAGFL drew:

Great round! Somehow we kept to Gengar and Alakazam + Gengar using Hypnosis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Second image seems broken, is it possible to fix? It looks like that's the point where the pile of spoons thing got added too, so I'm curious lol

Reactions: pqs

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Results of the Latest round!

I wrote:
A Tympole is being bullied by an Elekid in school, but luckily, Tympole's friend Groudon comes in to rescue!

electriczorua drew:

Ivy wrote:
Elekid bullies Tympole at school; later, Tympole hires Groudon to put a hit on the bully.
Tenshi Nagae drew:

pqs wrote:
Groudon is told by a Tympole that a wanted Elekid is at the school.
Nusername drew:

MamOwOswine wrote:
tympole and groudon wonder if they can sell elekid on the black market for some $$$
HONK drew:

Yoshiblaze wrote:
A Groudon and a Tympole debate whether or not they should sell their friend Elekid on the black market.
chuckeroo777 drew:

R.I.P. Elekid, your days of bullying are now over. Thanks to all who participated!

Bruh that sure took a dark turn. Guess you shouldn't be a bully if you don't want to be sold to the black market.

Will he be sold in parts or as slave... Poor elekid :psycry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)