Pichu (Analysis) [QC 2/2]

Haha, it's good that you see that I am forced to make mistakes. Every time one of my Pokemon lose, I don't see a reasonable way to switch Pichu in without getting OHKOed, if you would kindly notice, I either force the switch in unreasonably, or use Pichu as my last Pokemon because I had no previous opportunity to switch it in...

Do you see my point here? Pichu gets KOed way too easily for it to be any use in a battle.

Rhyhorn doesn't exist because Aron is better, and it has Rock Polish. Onix is faster and kills it with EQ, and it doesn't exist out of the lead position either.

Rhyhorn doesn't exist because Aron is better, Onix is faster and kills it with EQ, and it doesn't exist out of the lead position either.
Aron isn't necessarily "better" better than Rhyhorn. Rhyhorn has a couple of notable advantages to Aron such as lack of a 4x weakness to Fighting and access to Megahorn, but I digress...

I think Grass Knot deserves a VERY short mention in Other Options, but not the Additional Comments. Just mention that it is very, VERY situational. Otherwise it sucks because HP Grass exists

On your Choice'd set, I'd recommend you use Choice Band in the first slash, Pichu's attack is extremely limited, and therefore, would benefit from any attack boost.

I'd like to think that we'd have given you enough suggestions for now, you should be able to work independently from here on out. However, I would also like a list posted of the ideallistic counters for your Pichu sets, perhaps you'll be able to enlighten me on how well these sets can actually work.

I'd like to think that we'd have given you enough suggestions for now, you should be able to work independently from here on out. However, I would also like a list posted of the ideallistic counters for your Pichu sets, perhaps you'll be able to enlighten me on how well these sets can actually work.
I believe I have already edited the analysis according to everyone's suggestions, but I can post a list of idealistic counters for the sets. I'll also rewrite it formally.

I believe you have misunderstood me, and it was just my bad way of putting it. What I meant was, a list of pokemon that Pichu can beat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)