Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v3 (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I'm requesting a team with Clefable and Terrakion, i love both mons and think that they pair pretty well on bulky offensive teams.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Soft-Boiled
- Ice Beam

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Quick Attack
- Rock Slide

BoltBeam is my favorite CM clefable set because it has coverage for alot of stuff, beats gliscor and hits random stuff super effectively, ice beam beats most moonblast targets anyway, i prefer this one yeah but if you think that standard CM with moonblast + other move is better for the team, that's fine. Terrakion is a pretty strong attacker, if CB it deals really high imediate damage, fight + rock coverage threatens the majority of the tier, bringing actual offensive presence to the table and makes more sense if clefable is boltbeam since terrakion deals with the dark types that clefable may struggle with since revealing boltbeam makes opponents send mons like ttar, i am really looking forward to use choice band but if LO w/ SD + quick attack or choice scarf variants turn out to be better for the team then you may do it.

Hi guys! I'm requesting a team based around Pangoro and M-Metagross.

Pangoro Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Super Power
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Parting Shot

Mega-Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252HP/ 252Atk / 4 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Explosion
- Agility

matthewc20090

Slowbro (M) @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
Happiness: 69
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 164 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Garchomp (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore / Hidden Power [Fire]

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 168 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn
sorry for the wait, but basically this is a team me and AM made a long time back that we passed to kratosmana for olt. despite coming short, he used the team in which it proved itself to beat sabella, njnp, and boudouche with relative ease on the ladder. however, that team had a scolipede > tangrowth, life orb tornadus-t, and scarf terrakion. the team is relatively mediocre right now, so i decided to revamp it a bit to fit your request and make it much better in combating the new metagame (people didn't use spikes as much back then which was the bane to the original version).

iron defense slowbro is an option, but psyshock is honestly just miles better due to slowbro's monstrous physical bulk, because it beats non-roar suicune and clefable one-on-one. it also beats opposing subcm keldeo. magnezone is the perfect teammate for this thing, because mega slowbro should be used on either stall or offense, not balance. i chose offense because who wants to be more vulnerable to hax using stall. offensive garchomp is very affordable because you have slowbro to beat lopunny for example. back then, sdchomp was a dangerous threat we abused too because it was basically non-existent, but now more people prep for it, but it is still effective at wallbreaking and getting up rocks. scarf terrakion was opted out for the band variant to break through bulky grounds for magnezone and luring celebi, m-latias, and mew for slowbro with x-scissors. tornadus-t was changed to av because of the prevalence of gengar and keldeo. scolipede was changed off for tangrowth which can check m-gyarados, azumarill, tyranitar,...simultaneously paralyzing and sleeping stuff. AM brought hidden power [fire] to attention which is a bit more useful at hitting steels then being dependent on magnezone to do it. earthquake is also an option to nail heatran for tornadus-t and so it can't toxic slowbro, but stun sporing that should be fine. this team pretty much has to deal with spikes, so try to play aggresively as possible with this team. don't waste your time switching when you have the oppurtunity to kill something or weaken / cripple a check for another 'mon. use the triple regen core to pivot in and out of annoying attacks. if weavile (low kick variant only) becomes a issue, you might have to evolve slowbro early, but that shouldn't be too hard since weavile teams usually only have rocks and no spikes. if weavile spikes gets problematic, chople magnezone is an option.

enjoy this team bro!

Last edited:
matthewc20090

Slowbro (M) @ Slowbronite
Happiness: 69
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 164 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Garchomp (F) @ Lum Berry
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore / Hidden Power [Fire]

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 168 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn
sorry for the wait, but basically this is a team me and AM made a long time back that we passed to kratosmana for olt. despite coming short, he used the team in which it proved itself to beat sabella, njnp, and boudouche with relative ease on the ladder. however, that team had a scolipede > tangrowth, life orb tornadus-t, and scarf terrakion. the team is relatively mediocre right now, so i decided to revamp it a bit to fit your request and make it much better in combating the new metagame (people didn't use spikes as much back which was the bane to the original version).

iron defense slowbro is an option, but psyshock is honestly just miles better due to slowbro's monstrous physical bulk, because it beats non-roar suicune and clefable one-on-one. it also beats opposing subcm keldeo. magnezone is the perfect teammate for this thing, because mega slowbro should be used on either stall or offense, not balance. i chose offense because who wants to be more vulnerable to hax using stall. offensive garchomp is very affordable because you have slowbro to beat lopunny for example. back then, sdchomp was a dangerous threat we abused too because it was basically non-existent, but now more people prep for it, but it is still effective at wallbreaking and getting up rocks. scarf terrakion was opted out for the band variant to break through bulky grounds for magnezone and luring celebi, m-latias, and mew for slowbro with x-scissors. tornadus-t was changed to av because of the prevalence of gengar and keldeo. scolipede was changed off for tangrowth which can check m-gyarados, azumarill, tyranitar,...simultaneously paralyzing and sleeping stuff. AM brought hidden power [fire] to attention which is a bit more useful at hitting steels then being dependent on magnezone to do it. earthquake is also an option to nail heatran for tornadus-t and so it can't toxic slowbro, but stun sporing that should be fine. this team pretty much has to deal with spikes, so try to play aggresively as possible with this team. don't waste your time switching when you have the oppurtunity to kill something or weaken / cripple a check for another 'mon. use the triple regen core to pivot in and out of annoying attacks. if weavile (low kick variant only) becomes a issue, you might have to evolve slowbro early, but that shouldn't be too hard since weavile teams usually only have rocks and no spikes. if weavile spikes gets problematic, chople magnezone is an option.

enjoy this team bro!
sick team bro

Vertex I like that team quite a lot, however it gets absolutely ravaged by Mega Manectric. Any suggestions?

Also I would consider rearranging it so that Tangrowth has Hidden Power Fire over Stun Spore/Sleep Powder for Pokemon like Skarm, Ferro, Scizor switching in etc. and to hit Breloom harder.
Tornadus doesnt really need Heat Wave in this instance since its main purpose is to hit the Pokemon listed above. Skarm, Ferro, Scizor are trapped by Magnezone and KOd anyway and can also be lured by Tangrowth. Breloom you rape with Hurricane anyway or Tangrowth is a rock solid switchin to

I would then give Torn Superpower in its place to do major damage to Pokemon like Tyranitar, Bisharp, Heatran, Chansey once its Eviolite has been knocked off etc. and change the nature to Hasty since its not intended to take physical attacks. Alternately you can run Focus Blast but I hate the accuracy.

Then finally I would run the cancerous Mega Slowbro set of Calm Mind, Rest, Iron Defense/Sleep Talk, Psyshock/Scald (probably Psyshock). This set is so potent in comparison to other Calm Mind win conditions like Suicune, Clefable etc. because unlike them it cant be affected by Critical hits, so once youve boosted your defenses to impenetrable levels you are safe from being shredded by an unfortunate crit. You then have Rest to not only fully heal Mega Bro but also remove any Toxic/Burn that would cut a sweep short. Mega Slowbro is also no slouch offensively with ~256 Sp Atk uninvested iirc so even after 1 Calm Mind its going to hit hard. Also this set gives you a status absorber. Psyshock is great STAB that enables you to win Calm Mind wars against the aforementioned Clefable, Suicune etc. and you can afford to run it because of how much you pressure the common Dark types in OU - Bisharp, Tyranitar, Weavile with Terrakions Close Combat, Superpower on Torn T, Scarf Magnezone and Tangs Fire/Grass coverage.
Alternatively Scald because of the 100% burn chance.

This set seems to fit the team better because you have switchins and counters to all of the Pokemon that threaten this set - Leaf Storm serperior you have Assault Vest Torn T, which can threaten it with a Hurricane or U Turn, Thundurus you have Scarf Magnezone which is immune to TWave, resists Ice and Lightning, outspeeds them and can volt switch a couple of times throughout the match to KO. Gengar you have Torn T etc.

Overall a good team, but do you have any suggestions how to deal with Mega Manectric, Raikou

Last edited:
Vertex I like that team quite a lot, however it gets absolutely ravaged by Mega Manectric. Any suggestions?

Also I would consider rearranging it so that Tangrowth has Hidden Power Fire over Stun Spore/Sleep Powder for Pokemon like Skarm, Ferro, Scizor switching in etc. and to hit Breloom harder.
Tornadus doesnt really need Heat Wave in this instance since its main purpose is to hit the Pokemon listed above. Skarm, Ferro, Scizor are trapped by Magnezone and KOd anyway and can also be lured by Tangrowth. Breloom you rape with Hurricane anyway or Tangrowth is a rock solid switchin to

I would then give Torn Superpower in its place to do major damage to Pokemon like Tyranitar, Bisharp, Heatran, Chansey once its Eviolite has been knocked off etc. and change the nature to Hasty since its not intended to take physical attacks. Alternately you can run Focus Blast but I hate the accuracy.

Then finally I would run the cancerous Mega Slowbro set of Calm Mind, Rest, Iron Defense/Sleep Talk, Psyshock/Scald (probably Psyshock). This set is so potent in comparison to other Calm Mind win conditions like Suicune, Clefable etc. because unlike them it cant be affected by Critical hits, so once youve boosted your defenses to impenetrable levels you are safe from being shredded by an unfortunate crit. You then have Rest to not only fully heal Mega Bro but also remove any Toxic/Burn that would cut a sweep short. Mega Slowbro is also no slouch offensively with ~256 Sp Atk uninvested iirc so even after 1 Calm Mind its going to hit hard. Also this set gives you a status absorber. Psyshock is great STAB that enables you to win Calm Mind wars against the aforementioned Clefable, Suicune etc. and you can afford to run it because of how much you pressure the common Dark types in OU - Bisharp, Tyranitar, Weavile with Terrakions Close Combat, Superpower on Torn T, Scarf Magnezone and Tangs Fire/Grass coverage.
Alternatively Scald because of the 100% burn chance.

This set seems to fit the team better because you have switchins and counters to all of the Pokemon that threaten this set - Leaf Storm serperior you have Assault Vest Torn T, which can threaten it with a Hurricane or U Turn, Thundurus you have Scarf Magnezone which is immune to TWave, resists Ice and Lightning, outspeeds them and can volt switch a couple of times throughout the match to KO. Gengar you have Torn T etc.

Overall a good team, but do you have any suggestions how to deal with Mega Manectric, Raikou
you want double powder tangrowth or stuff like tornadus-t and mega charizards are going to come in unpunished. i already have it slashed so don't worry

if magnezone is your only way to deal with steels then you are going to have trouble so i am not using superpower. weavile outspeeds and kills you and av superpower is weak af especially since you can't afford a -def nature. try a damage calculator it is pretty damn weak even if you knock off chansey's eviolite. just bring in damn terrakion and toss something to hell. you want secondary ways to deal with steels.

rest sets sound good on paper but are dogshit in practice.

raikou and thundurus can be played around rather easily. forgot to mention the mane weakness in which yache chomp is good or using scarf chomp with lo rocks terrak :)

Ugh I hate how defensive builders get when you point out glaring flaws in their team, quit being arrogant and dismissing all of my points. I am no noob, Ive peaked 1 on the ladder multiple times, and you clearly have no experience playing against Raikou with this team if you think it can be played around. Sub CM sets absolutely wreck you and Assault Vest to a lesser extent. Thundurus can sort of be played around due to its electric neutrality and Magnezone outspeeding, but the Mega Manectric weakness is criminal. It literally 6-0s this team once you see it in team preview.
You dont need Heat Wave on Torn T though because Zone switches in and traps the steels to KO them, and if you run HP Fire on Tangrowth thats another way. Also just Stun Spore or Sleep Powder alone, one or the other is enough to cripple a Charizard switching in.

Pokemon the team gets bodied by; Mega Char X, Weavile, Raikou, Mega Manectric

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Ugh I hate how defensive builders get when you point out glaring flaws in their team, quit being arrogant and dismissing all of my points. I am no noob, Ive peaked 1 on the ladder multiple times, and you clearly have no experience playing against Raikou with this team if you think it can be played around. Sub CM sets absolutely wreck you and Assault Vest to a lesser extent. Thundurus can sort of be played around due to its electric neutrality and Magnezone outspeeding, but the Mega Manectric weakness is criminal. It literally 6-0s this team once you see it in team preview.
You dont need Heat Wave on Torn T though because Zone switches in and traps the steels to KO them, and if you run HP Fire on Tangrowth thats another way. Also just Stun Spore or Sleep Powder alone, one or the other is enough to cripple a Charizard switching in.

Pokemon the team gets bodied by; Mega Char X, Weavile, Raikou, Mega Manectric
im pretty sure he was just defending some of his choices with reasoning as did you. No reason to call him arrogant and ignorant. Trust me if you knew vertex you would definitely know when he is insulting you so the implication he is just labeling you a noob is offbase. Magnezone should never be your sole way to handle steels thats just crummy building from a general standpoint. I agree with you on the tang point (i told him that when testing with him) so not much to say there. I think the charx weakness is a bit overreated on a team that gives few opportunity for it to ever set up or be a threat in the first place. I guess theres an electric weakness maybe just yache chomp if you wanted to maintain that foundation or just change out tangrowth for a dragon but yeah idk what else to say.

I'd like a team around Mega Beedrill rain offense. Yes, rain offense. MBeedrill can help take out / weaken different Grass types and at least remove Ferrothorn's item. In turn, Water-types can help take down bulky Grounds for the bee. Just in case Rain isn't up anymore, it can do the zipping around for the most part.

Beedrill's spread is standard with Knock Off for the likes of Gengar. I added Low Kick LO Kabutops since at +2, it's enough to lure and KO Ferrothorn. Standard Politoed is standard. The sets can be changed by builder discretion as always. :toast:

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Low Kick

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 164 SpD / 96 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
- Rest

Hey guys, this is my second attempt. I'm really interested in stall or balanced teams.

Suicune
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
Item Attached: Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature

Ferrothorn
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock
-Power Whip
-Thunder Wave
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpDef
Relaxed Nature (0 Speed IVs)

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Hey guys, this is my second attempt. I'm really interested in stall or balanced teams.

Suicune
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
Ability: Pressure
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature

Ferrothorn
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock
-Power Whip
-Thunder Wave
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpDef
Relaxed Nature (0 Speed IVs)
Please check the Archive to see if a team has already been built recently before posting a core. Team#223 was already build with that core and can be found here.

Also, this goes to everyone, but please post a good description about the core you post, so that we may have a better idea of how the core works or how you think it works. Seeing 2 random mons isn't doing anything and won't do you any favors with getting your team built. Finally, make sure the core posted is viable enough to build around and that it isn't too niche. We'll build what we can to the best of our abilities, but we won't build every for every request, especially those with unviable mons.

Have a good rest of the day

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
why its taking days to have my team? lol it's been months since i requested
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-teambuilding-workshop-v3-open.3551722/page-28#post-6711355

If you were as focused on staying up to date as you were nagging for a team you would've read this.

For the record I want to make it clear it's extremely annoying to read comments like these. If it's been a week just consider it dropped. Look at the OP to see if it's actually there? I don't think being aware is a difficult concept but it's so painfully obvious at times people feel entitled to the "give me" mentality sometimes in this thread. This is all a courtesy not a right so please treat it as such. Thanks.

so went back matthewc20090 and yache chomp has worked quite nicely and even life orb stealth rock terrakion with scarf garchomp. AM said a secondary dragon is cute, so trying out specs/av goodra and life orb kyurem-b as alternatives that i find pretty good. definitely makes you weaker to azu but the former can nail it with sludge bomb / thunderbolt if you are running some speed and kyurem-b has fusion bolt. if you put iron head on the latter or specs sludge on the latter, iron defense slowbro could actually work pretty well because you nail clefable.
I'd like to request a team be built around Thundurus-Therian. Thundurus-Therian, although outclassed by its incarnate form, is still not something you want to be facing with no special wall, as base 145 special attack can take lives. It is able to out speed things at base 100 speed, such as Mega Medicham, Manaphy, Mega Gardevoir, and Mega Charizard Y and either kill or severely damage them with Thunderbolt. However, it is relatively slow, so Agility is a must to have on Thundurus-T. I also added HP Ice to Thundurus-T, as it is able to hit things such as Lando, Garchomp, Gliscor, the Latis,Flying types, etc. Finally, its really up to you to decide from Focus Blast or Grass Knot. Focus Blast lets you get rid of Steels and Ttar fairly easily, while Grass Knot allows you to hit Hippo, fat waters, and Ground/Rock types.

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast / Grass Knot
used this even though agility is kind of ass compared to nasty plot / double dance, so don't expect agility thundurus-t when i come back to you.

Requesting a team around Gengar + Starmie. Gengar seems very hard to use due to AV Tornadus and ScarfTar running around, so I thought t-wave starmie would be a nice partner since it invites in both of them and slows them down for gengar. I prefer LO 3 attacks to sub wisp gengar since it's a lot more threatening imo.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Well my last request was either dropped or never even picked up (I don't know which), but I would like to request a new team with a clearer core than the last one I gave. I'd like to base the team around a Charizard-X bulky sweeper set and a hard control status sponging with double walls for special and physical like maybe Clefable an Gliscor. I'll leave sets for all three below. Although feel free to change the two walls as desire.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 144 HP / 52 Atk / 200 Def / 92 SpD / 20 Spd
Impish Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
252 HP / 160 Def / 92 Spd
Impish Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Basically I see a balanced setup "wallbreaker" team. I'd probably need a good spinner or Defogger to prevent Rocks from screwing with Zard. The aim of the set is to lure in physical attackers (maybe bar Lando-T) surprise them with the extreme bulk, get some D.Dances up, and proceed to sweep.

Feel free to change the walls if there's possibly a better type combination for them.

welp,should've payed attention to the comments... still,at least you should've quoted me to give me a heads up or somenthing :P

Sobi

Banned deucer.
hey there! I'd like a team built around Terrakion + Latios please.

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Surf

The reason I chose for this core is because Terrakion has a crazy Attack stat, and I really wanted to utlise it by having a team built around it. There were many Pokemon to choose for its partner, but I chose Latios as it can switch into Grass and Water-type attacks aimed at Terrakion, and can take care of Fighting-types that will try to hurt Terrakion. Terrakion can also switch into Dark type attacks aimed at Latios, to get the boost from Justified. This, coupled with Choice Band, turns it into a fierce wall-breaker! I went for the Calm Mind set because it's a great wincon and can do loads of damage with Psyshock and Surf, though if you feel the (standard) Life Orb set would do, feel free to adjust it. I'm looking forward to the outcome because I haven't used Terrakion in OU before, and so I'm quite eager to see what the result will be. Good luck to whoever decides to take it [:

Edit: Also, I posted a core a few weeks ago, and it hasn't been addressed yet... it was under 'Cores not Taken' but it's not there anymore, afaik..

Last edited:
Requesting a team around Gengar + Starmie. Gengar seems very hard to use due to AV Tornadus and ScarfTar running around, so I thought t-wave starmie would be a nice partner since it invites in both of them and slows them down for gengar. I prefer LO 3 attacks to sub wisp gengar since it's a lot more threatening imo.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
You might want to consider a Colbur Berry on that Starmie if you are intending to paralyze Choice Scarf Tyranitar with it. It allows you to take one Pursuit or survive a Crunch from it, which allows it to have an easier time paralyzing it, should Tyranitar not switch in directly.

so went back matthewc20090 and yache chomp has worked quite nicely and even life orb stealth rock terrakion with scarf garchomp. AM said a secondary dragon is cute, so trying out specs/av goodra and life orb kyurem-b as alternatives that i find pretty good. definitely makes you weaker to azu but the former can nail it with sludge bomb / thunderbolt if you are running some speed and kyurem-b has fusion bolt. if you put iron head on the latter or specs sludge on the latter, iron defense slowbro could actually work pretty well because you nail clefable.
used this even though agility is kind of ass compared to nasty plot / double dance, so don't expect agility thundurus-t when i come back to you.
aight thats fine

I've been wanting to use this set of mega pidgeot. Tho i've tried to build some but recently doesnt not have much time to finish them off so that would be cool if some of yours can help me build one

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Tangled Feet
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Work Up
- Refresh
- Roost

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail

Since some popular checks and counters of this set of pidgeot: ttar, rotom-w, metagross (AV/mega) and Jirachi, this tank chomp with toxic might help weaken those checks and counters for pidgeot to win in late game.

its okay if u change chomp to something else, but this pid set is my main request. Thank you:heart:

ps: would be even cooler if AM can help me build, i've seen some AM's builds lately and I like them

Reactions: AM
I would like the request a team around 2 of my all time favorite pokemon that people seem to forget these day's exist or at least I it seems like that for me

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit

Victini @ Choice Specs
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Energy Ball
- Glaciate
- Thunderbolt

It's okay if you change the sets to make it fit better in the team I just want to use a good team with these 2 monsters

Mega Manectric @ Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Overheat/Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ice - 252 Sp Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Def, Timid Nature

+ Weavile @ Knock Off, Low Kick, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard/Pursuit w. Life Orb - 252 Atk, 4 SDef, 252 Speed Jolly Nature

Mega Manectric @ Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Overheat/Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ice - 252 Sp Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Def, Timid Nature

+ Weavile @ Knock Off, Low Kick, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard/Pursuit w. Life Orb - 252 Atk, 4 SDef, 252 Speed Jolly Nature
You have to explain the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)