OU team

Another RMT of mine
I haven't find a team to my exact liking but this team really rolls.Give it a check lol.

Tyranitar@Tyranitarite
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Pursuit
-Ice Punch/Fire Punch
Ability:Sandstream
252 Atk,252 HP,4 Spd
Adamant Nature
Mega tyranitar is the most useful pokemon in the team from testing.He can not only check many threats but also survives any hits apart from fighting attacks.Sometimes even boosted ones.Yeah,i know my t-tar is not a DD dancer but in the metagame full with priorty,phazers and other better set-up sweepers,i decided to roll all-out-attacker.Stone edge is my most useful attack from testing and KO even stuff like rotom-w and mamoswine from a crit(hey stone edge has high crit chance!).EQ is my second most reliable attack allowing to KO a wide range of pokemon.Pursuit for trapping though i don't find much use due to the lack of psychic and ghost type pokemons from my opponent.(Once pursuit a latias.It works.The next time pursuit a gengar.Got killed by focus blast).I'd like to change ice punch to fire punch but maybe killing dragons is better than steels?

Heatran@Leftovers
-Lava Plume
-Earth Power
-Toxic/Stealth Rock
-Roar
Ability:Flash Fire
252 Def,200 HP,56 Sp.atk
Calm Nature
Heatran is in my team to be a special attacker to kill steels.He hasn't been too useful for the team.Lava Plume hits really hard even OHKOing mega scizor.Earth Power for more coverage.Currently,the move is SR but willing to change toxic to check stuff like rotom-w.Roar for phazing set-up sweepers like mega scizor and non EQ charizard x.

Azumarill@Choice Band
-Aqua Jet
-Waterfall
-Play Rough
-Superpower
Ability:Huge Power
252 Atk,252 HP,4 Spd
Adamant Nature
Azumarill can check dragons and other pokemons.I want to use clefable over azumarill but i love it's stabs or should i say typing?CB azumarill isn't that useful for the team.It requires so much switches that it costs me a crucial loss.Aqua Jet for priorty.Waterfall has stab and allows to hit talonflame hard.Play Rough for dragons and superpower for coverage against blissey.

Zapdos@Leftovers
-Thunderbolt
-Defog
-Roost/Hidden Power Ice
-Heat Wave
Ability:Pressure
Bold Nature
200 Sp.def,200 Def,108 Sp.atk
Currently,the metagame is full with physical attackers.Zapdos makes an execellent pokemon to clear hazards,to KO waters and even sometimes to KO steels.It's typing allows to check many threats and it's stab move t-bolt hits many pokemons in the OU metagame super-effective.Examples are talonflame and mega pinsir.I don't find a time to heal HP with roost so HP ice becomes an option.Heat Wave can KO weakned gliscor as well as steels and breloom.Defog when the opponent sets up a hazard.

Terrakion@Life Orb
-Close Combat
-X-Scissor
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
Ability:Justified
252 Atk,252 Spd,4 HP
Jolly Nature
For a fighting type,i choose terrakion.Sadly,he isn't as good as i think.In SD,i'm running a double dancer set but i think a life orb sweeping set is better.With terrakion's power,he doesn't need a band or scarf.The ability to choose between moves is very important especially considering the appearence of aegislash.CC and Stone edge for stab while x-scissor for grass types.EQ for aegislash who is one of the most annoying threats currently in OU.

Talonflame@Leftovers
-Brave Bird
-Will-O-Wisp
-Flare Blitz
-Roost
Ability:Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
252 Sp.def,252 HP,4 Atk
Bulky talonflame set.BB and FB for stab.WoW to cripple t-tar and rotom-w,often coming to check talon.Roost for priorty healing.Talonflame is really a boss.He is the perfect bulky revenge killer.Even when SR is in,talonflame is an amazing pokemon.
Finish RMT.Thnks for reading!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)