Not open for further replies.
Sharpedo Life Orb Adamant
4 HP 252 Attack 252 Speed
Speed Boost
Protect
Waterfall
Crunch
Poison Jab

The MVP of the team. Sharpedo is the late game cleaner and an excellent revenge killer due to his near perfect coverage and the enormous power behind Adamant nature. He also has the utility of Speed Boost to scout and outspeed many threats. Poison Jab is ran to catch Azumarill off guard if it predicts a switchout

Ferrothorn Leftovers Relaxed
252 HP 188 Def 64 SpDef
Iron Barbs
Spikes
Leech Seed
Gyro Ball
Protect

When you have a pokemon like Sharpedo, it's best to have a pokemon to tank all the priority moves thrown at him (par Mach Punch) I run Gyro Ball over Power Whip since Dragon types can use him as set up fodder. His purpose on the team is to take hit from physical attackers and wittle down bulkier pokemon

Lando-T Choice Scarf Naive
4 HP 252 Attack 252 Speed
Intimidate
Earthquake
Stone Edge
U-Turn
HP Ice

Yet another utility of the team. He can serve as a lead and a switch in to physical attacks if Infernape or Breloom are a problem. His powerful attack can hinder any physical walls that attempt to cause trouble. HP Ice is meant to ruin sweeps of various Dragon types such as Garchomp.

Latios Life Orb Timid
4 HP 252 SpAtt 252 Spe
Levitate
Dragon Pulse
Psychic
HP Fire
Defog

One reason I think Starmie went to UU because Latios outclassed him once he gained Defog. You gives 5 Speed to gain more bulk, power, resistances, and Levitate. The set is pretty self-explanatory so Im pretty sure you can figure it out.

Blissey Leftovers Bold
252 HP 252 Defense 4 SoDef
Natural Cure
Soft Boiled
Toxic
Stealth Rocks
Seismic Toss

I know what you're thinking. Why is Blissey packing Stealth Rocks? Reason is, the team needed a Special Wall with Hazards to help weaken the opponent for future pokemon. I also favored Toxic because it weakens certain pokemon while it constantly heals itself.

Jolteon Choice Specs Timid
4 HP 252 SpAtt 252 Speed
Volt Absorb
Volt Switch
HP Ice
Grass Knot
Thunderbolt

This team needed a VoltTurn Core and Jolteon hits that role perfectly. With great Speed and Volt Absorb, he can be used to absorb incoming T-Waves or Volt Switches and hit back with Specs Thunderbolt or a Volt Switch of his own. HP Ice is like a Sniper to Garchomp while Grass Knot is there if Gastrodon, Quagsire, or Rhyperior become an issue

In Conclusion, I think this team works swimmingly. Even though I made it in less than 5 mins, it looks to be a very powerful Offensive team while engraving the name of Sharpedo into many people. I dont fear the loss of Aromatherapy on Blissey because of the Stats switchins

Thunder Wave: Ferrothorn, Lando-T, Jolteon, and Blissey

Will-O-Wisp: Jolteon and Blissey

Toxic: Alot of the pokemon won't stay in long and the ones that do well, Ferro is immune and Blissey has Natural Cure. The pokemon aren't bothered too much by hazards and Defog is used if Sticky Web becomes an issue. The main pokemon I fear on to run up against are Azumarill and Scizor. I may run HP Fire on Lando to fight him, but prolly due to the dragon types.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)