Add Togekiss to Mega Venusaur
Add Trash OU Fairy to Mega Sharpedo
Add Dugtrio to Mega Diancie
Add Zygarde to Bisharp
Add Weavile to Celebi

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Klefki's a SSI to Tornadus-T. Not all carry Heat Wave and you'll still cripple it with TWave anyhow.
what's klefki doing back to tornt tho? Play rough barely does 35%, and tornt can just u turn out when it gets around 50% to heal off the damage anyways while potentially threatening Klefki out with a possible heat wave, and keys hates getting its lefties knocked off.

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
It doesn't matter if Klefki hates getting its lefties knocked off or that Torn-T can heal back some of the damage with Regenerator; only thing that matters is that Klefki can safely switch in against Tornadus-T and win 1v1 with a combination of paralysis + play rough / foul play. It can versus most sets, so you can consider it a SSI.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Think of the context. Who's going to leave their Torn in to have one its best assets completely neutered?

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dude. Like actually read before you post instead of jumping to conclusions after the first 5 words.

Mega Manectric could be a NSI to Landorus-T since it can OHKO most variants with HP Ice. Or take advantage of choice locked variants with Intimidate.
I'm saying that crippling the tornt with twave is literally the only thing that you can do, and switch ins are usually supposed to beat the mons that they switch into, so klefki is a bad SI for tornt as it can't really beat tornt without multiple turns of hax in a row.

SketchUp

Against AV:
Torn-T only 4hko's with Focus Blast after rocks assuming all of them hit. Klefki comes in, paralyzes it and 3hko's it after rocks.

Against LO:
Against Hurricane you paralyze it and 2x Play Rough + LO Recoil + Stealth Rock damages will finish off Torn-T. Hurricane only 4hko's 20% of the time and you have to hit them all to even have a chance. Superpower hits harder but can't 3hko so it will also lose.

You only lose with prior damage + being hit with superpower on the switch-in, against LO Heat Wave or against hurricane confusion hax. SSI is fine for it.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I thought forcing something to switch out counted as a win, because otherwise what's the point of listing walls whose only option to dealing with a threat is phazing?

Reactions: Kav

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
I thought forcing something to switch out counted as a win, because otherwise what's the point of listing walls whose only option to dealing with a threat is phazing?
Oh, that wasn't really covered too much in the OP from what I can see, but it makes sense as of right now.

Metagross is up.

Also putting up a to-do list on the first page.
To do list:
Add Mega Pidgeot
Add Jirachi
Work on clarifying what qualifies a mon for a specific rank
Add notes to specific mons (ie. trappers, less used sets that invalidate certain mons for a rank ie. SD Zard X)
Ideally there will be less things on it soon.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
Weavile should be added as an NSI for thundy, SSI for toge (doesnt want to switch into fireblast/aura sphere lol), and NSI for ttar (mega) since it can utilize low kick to OHKO both formes.

Why is Clefable and Skarmory a SSI to Gliscor? It just gets Taunted and set up on with Swords Dance. Even if it is Unaware, it gets PP Stalled by Gliscor.
Skarmory also gets Taunted and Brave Bird 5HKOes.

SketchUp

Why is Clefable and Skarmory a SSI to Gliscor? It just gets Taunted and set up on with Swords Dance. Even if it is Unaware, it gets PP Stalled by Gliscor.
Skarmory also gets Taunted and Brave Bird 5HKOes.
SD Gliscor doesn't run Taunt. Unaware CM Clefable beats SD sets and Skarmory wins in a PP war if it runs Taunt or Whirlwind.

can technically sponge a 2 leaf storms in a row and whirlwind it. not a particularly good answer to it though.

Yeah, I wouldn't accept whirlwind answers at all since they stop working if the setup mon is their last.

i.e. Mega Metagross or Mega Altaria break trough whirlwind skarm (without counter and rocky helmet) when they're the last mon, so I wouldn't consider this skarm set a check to them.

More likely, the SSI is Brave Bird Mandibuzz? Maybe there's a spread that lives two Leaf Storms and ohkoes back. (Though it's still terrible, especially with rocks up. So not really viable outside msab teams.)

Well if its not life orb then standard mandy actually can solidly tank three hits, not accounting for brave bird recoil, and meanwhile BB deals 65-80% in return with no investment.

Its still a really shakey and set-dependant 1v1 though unless you go max/max or something shitty, which isnt really good for a wall. It could probably sit at the end of NSI since it can definitely win in the right situation but isnt a reliable answer just because of how serp works in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)