Orugos's art thread- pretty hiatus-y for now sorry!

haha sorry alch :(
after finals I promise I'll do a bunch of requests!

and I forgot to check the gym....

oh rofl I didn't realize I couldn't change the thread title haha oops requesting requests forever
I updated the first page, but I'd like to get caught up a bit before I continue taking requests, so the request taking is on a bit of a hiatus. Sorry!
finals /wrist

I need it to go along with my Plusle and Minun some how.

I guess what I'm saying is....if you make an epicly cute Pikachu that I like, I'll possibly get it tattooed on me....so your art will always be on my body...that Pikachu with a heart tho...so cute!
This guy is cool. I just noticed the three Crobats on his forearm as well. Talk about no pain no game, wait gain.

Can't wait til the new art comes rushing in.

Ainfinity: I make my canvases HUGE. Way hueger than necessary. I usually do AT LEAST 300 DPI, but I prefer 600 if the computer I'm on can handle it without lag; I do this because I anticipate possibly making prints, though. If you don't intend to make prints, it's not necessary to paint that large at all. If I were going to do just something just for fun I would probably paint it at only ~2-4 times the final size, maybe even original size if it's just for fun. :>

Took me too long to get around to doing any. My tablet is cocked up right now, and coupled with the fact that gen 3 makes me struggle for some reason, this was very sketchy. Sorry!

Amazing Latios, Orugos. You were one of the first people's art thread I admired when I first joined smogon.
Your Dusknoir still astounds me. The colors, the smoothness.

I know its sketchy, but to me it looks smooth. The shading just flows and blends perfectly. If requests are open, may I request a Purugly?

@ritter; I closed my requests over winter but I forgot I can open them again now that finals are way over :3 so, sure!

so pretty :D
I like art styles that aren't too smooth or too sketchy. This Latios is awesome. Sorry about your tablet being "cocked up." :P
Don't have a request of my own, but I agree with totem that a Smeargle would be great.

Wow! Can't believe I've actually never seen this before. Whoever bumped it gets a gold sticker! Love everything I see here! The Latios and cute Gen 1 Starters are my favourites by far. Luvdiscing, and rest assured I'll be back with requests at a later date!

Okay, I've come to the conclusion that everything you post in here is perfection. Just a note.

That Empoleon is badass, especially the pose. The shading on the light blue metallic parts is absolutely gorgeous.

^^^^ Empoleon fixed, I was rushing it last night but now its better. and smaller. sorry :( I actually started it like way back after I drew that latios but just now got around to finishing it.

@everyonepmuch haha I'm just really lame and slow is all. That's why I never post, but I'm always lurking. :> fate, your empoleon is a baller ok, no seriously I love your art. It's so bright and friendly, and cleeeeean.

Here's the next one up, in progress. Hopefully this one wont take me multiple months, but my tablet is still being screwy and incredibly frustrating.

OMG I've looked through everysingle post and there's probably more requests than Hot meals I've had, but I had an extra hot meal today so would I be able to request an Absol, Weavile and Lucario Together? They're my favourite Pokemon :) p.s. Your art is absolutely superb, defintely one of my Favourite Smogon Artists :) you've been Luvsic'd

@LL; not exactly haha. I put it down for a month because my tablet is a jerk >8[ but most images take me anywhere from 2-15 hours depending on how complex it is

Here's the lines for lucario!

That lucario looks a lot like the Smash Bros Brawl one :) the pose it is in is very SSBB but yeah it's Awesome, another great Job :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)