ORAS UU: The Next Best Thing (New Version Coming Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hogg is hot once again, he gets qt cobalion trophy @_@

This week's edition will be quite different

You may choose any C-rank or Unranked 'mon and if you decide to make a set with a C rank 'mon, the set must not be on the analysis. I will allow up to 3 separate nominations, however only those sets that do not seem completely outclassed by anything else will move on to the voting stage. Depending on how many sets are posted that fit these criteria, I may allow multiple winners and multiple votes.

If you post one set and you want to post another one in at some later time, just edit it into your first post.

i have a lot to catch up with trophies damn

Well, I guess if nobody is going to submit anything, I'm going to post something that is both C-rank (for now) and has a set that isn't on the analysis, though it isn't exactly an unknown set by any means.

Espeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock/Psychic
- Morning Sun
- Dazzling Gleam/HP Fighting/Shadow Ball

Anyway, this is an incredibly effective set in the right circumstances, even though Espeon is generally associated with the lower end of the ladder. One might think that Espeon is outclassed by other Calm Mind sweepers, and it explicitly competes with Reuniclus (and maybe Sigilyph?) as a stallbreaking Calm Mind Pokemon, but with some key differences. Magic Bounce is a whole different animal from Magic Guard, actively repelling status and hazards instead of just not taking damage from them, so that many of the strategies that bulkier teams use to beat other setup sweepers are rendered ineffective. It can't be Taunted, it can't be Encored, statused, or phased out. It does well against most forms of balance for similar reasons, as most walls can't touch it without certain moves, like Knock Off, Gyro Ball, or anything from Doublade.

It's not necessarily dead weight against offensive teams either. This EV spread allows Espeon to outspeed Cobalion, and it can take out Pokemon that Reuniclus wouldn't dream of handling so well thanks to its high speed, including non-choiced Hydreigon, Krookodile, and non-choiced Chandelure. Its coverage is really good, and it can be tailored to whatever your team looks like. You can run any of the options listed in the fourth slot to hit various targets (even other things like Grass Knot or HP Ice/Fire) with the best part being that these moves are mostly being picked to combat offense and balance; Stall has a hard time beating this set no matter what the coverage is.

Though this Pokemon's bulk can sometimes leave you disappointed, it has surprisingly few drawbacks besides that. Yes, it can be revenge-killed pretty easily, but this is the case with even some of the best setup 'mons in the tier. I hope you enjoyed looking at this set at least as much as I enjoyed being beaten by CM Espeons on the ladder.

Cactrune, Just wanna mention that SubCM Meloetta is a really good stallbreaker too. Makes 101 HP Subs to boost to +6 and beat Blissey, not even needing Psyshock. I was gonna do that til I realized Meloetta is actually B+...still searching for some good stuff, and I look forward to seeing the creative ideas this week.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
tumblr_lispesWvGX1qhtqp3o1_500.gif

Cloyster @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 224 Atk / 32 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Explosion
- Hydro Pump

Lure closter, meant to either clean late game or lure doublade, coba, and bulky waters

+2 32 SpA Life Orb Cloyster Hydro Pump vs. 240 HP / 16 SpD Eviolite Doublade: 320-376 (100.3 - 117.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 32 SpA Life Orb Cloyster Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 364-430 (112.3 - 132.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 224 Atk Life Orb Cloyster Explosion vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 364-429 (90 - 106.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 224 Atk Life Orb Cloyster Explosion vs. 232 HP / 252+ Def Alomomola: 463-545 (87.5 - 103%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 32 SpA Life Orb Cloyster Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Mega Aggron: 257-304 (74.7 - 88.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
(just a bit of chip damage and youre golden)

+2 32 SpA Life Orb Cloyster Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Forretress: 419-493 (118.3 - 139.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

once set up this mon can devastate teams and blow holes in common cloyster checks, which can in turn pave the way for other team mates. Naive is required to outspeed scarf shao at plus 2

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
TIME FOR A HEAT LINDA SET

LINDA (Fletchinder) (F) @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Natural Gift

So let me tell you about the power of this set. So I think we can all agree Bulky waters like Mega Blastoise, Swampert, Vaporeon can check Linda. You come in on a CB Heracross that's locked into Megahorn or something and you SD on switch. Your opponent expects you to have a standard Linda set (SD, acro, roost, WoW or w/e). They come in with what they think to be a counter to a +2 Linda, those Blastoise's, Swamperts, etc. What they don't know about this Linda is that its at +2 WITH A 100 BP GRASS MOVE M8. CHECK THESE CALCS.

(LOL YOU REALLY THOUGHT THESE WERE COUNTERS TO LINDA)

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Swampert: 504-596 (125.6 - 148.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 100 HP / 0 Def Mega Swampert: 604-712 (165 - 194.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 214-254 (52.9 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 200 HP / 252 Def Vaporeon: 352-416 (78 - 92.2%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 236 HP / 0 Def Mega Blastoise: 280-330 (78.2 - 92.1%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Milotic: 274-324 (69.7 - 82.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

WHERE ARE YOUR GODS NOW.

Last edited:
Two sets to share right now. Working on a third, but I haven't used it yet.
Offensive Defog Flygon
Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor / Dragon Claw

Flygon has been said to be outclassed by the likes of Salamence and Gligar as a defogger, but this set allows it to carve a niche for itself while being pretty effective. Unlike Salamence's offensive Defog set, Flygon can afford to go all out with 3 Attacks and a Life Orb rather than wasting a slot with Roost since it resists Stealth Rock while still being immune to all other hazards. Its STAB Earthquake is strong with full Attack EV investment and, combined with Fire Blast, allows it to beat a large amount of hazard setters (all of the Steel types pretty much + Nidos, Blissey and most Galvantula variants). Draco Meteor is nice to have as a really strong special move with STAB, getting rid of opposing Dragons as usual while giving it a fighting chance against some weakened physical walls like Gligar. Dragon Claw and even Dragon Rush are alternatives for physical Dragon STAB, though the raw power from Draco Meteor is usually helpful.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-258681564 - Does its job for the most part, getting rid of SR and Sticky Web once and wearing down some Pokemon before dying

SubCM Delphox
Delphox @ Salac Berry
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock

While Delphox faces competition with other Fire and Psychic types (particularly Chandelure, Infernape and Azelf), its typing combination, mix of Sp. Atk and Speed and abilities give it a niche in UU. SubCM does a really nice job of using all of Delphox's traits to its advantage. Thanks to its typing, Delphox is able to find setup opportunities on Florges, Cresselia, Chesnaught, Roserade and others. Salac Berry is really useful to patch up Delphox's speed and outpace most Scarfers outside of Mienshao, Infernape and Azelf. It also encourages Delphox to get into Blaze range, making its Fire Blast exceptionally strong. Psyshock beats Blissey more easily and serves as the second STAB move. Delphox needs some support to lure Hydreigon and Mega Houndoom, but not much beyond there.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-258679026 - Would've swept without Light Screen up

Last edited:
Cactrune, Just wanna mention that SubCM Meloetta is a really good stallbreaker too. Makes 101 HP Subs to boost to +6 and beat Blissey, not even needing Psyshock. I was gonna do that til I realized Meloetta is actually B+...still searching for some good stuff, and I look forward to seeing the creative ideas this week.
Yeah, I've used SubCM Meloetta extensively and I actually think I prefer it to CM Espeon, but it's too high ranked for me to post about it. Oh well.

Here goes, set #1.

Artisan Painter (Utility Scarf)

Smeargle @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Parting Shot
- Switcheroo
- Topsy-Turvy / Destiny Bond / Foul Play

I love using this Smeargle. This Smeargle set is used to cripple opposing Pokémon on any team archetype and to give momentum and setup opportunities to offensive or offensively inclined balance teams, particularly VoltTurn teams. A really fast Spore broadens the range of Pokémon Smeargle can cripple without new taking a hit and gives it the possibility of using it more than once. Parting Shot gives a ton of momentum, as well as provide set-up opportunities. Switcheroo (or Trick) cripples walls on stall teams and other defensive Mons while also getting rid of the Scarf to take advantage of the awesome Spore + Parting Shot combo on the forced switch-in. The last slot is a toss-up between Destiny Bond to get a surprise kill on anything outsped, useful to surprise and remove a threat to the team. One must be careful with prediction while Destiny Bond, especially with a Scarf, but the threat of Taunt scares off most sweepers and DB is never expected anyway. The other two moves are perfectly viable options but are geared towards crippling slow or bulky set-up sweepers, especially while equipped with a Choice Scarf. Foul Play can KO frail attackers and even some bulky ones, usually Swords Dance users. Topsy-Turvy doesn't do damage but offers better utility all-around, forcing switches on slower physical and special sweepers that have boosted, including the scary standard Adamant DD Gatr. I recommend either Topsy-Turvy or Destiny Bond for their versatility.

How about that for offensive utility support, Whimsicott?

Pokémon 2 coming soon.

Last edited:
Here goes, set #1.

Smeargle @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Parting Shot
- Switcheroo

This Smeargle set is used to cripple opposing Pokémon on any team archetype and to give momentum and setup opportunities to offensive or offensively inclined balance teams, particularly VoltTurn teams. A really fast Spore broadens the range of Pokémon Smeargle can cripple with our new taking a hit and gives it the possibility of using it more than once. Parting Shot gives a ton of momentum, as well as provide set-up opportunities. Switcheroo (or Trick) cripples walls on stall teams and other defensive Mons while also getting rid of the Scarf to take advantage of the awesome Spore + Parting Shot combo on the forced switch-in. The last slot is a toss-up between Destiny Bond to get a surprise kill on anything outsped, useful to surprise and remove a threat to the team. One must be careful with prediction while Destiny Bond, especially with a Scarf, but the threat of Taunt scares off most sweepers and DB is never expected anyway. The other two moves are perfectly viable options but are geared towards crippling slow or bulky set-up sweepers, especially while equipped with a Choice Scarf. Foul Play can KO frail attackers and even some bulky ones, usually Swords Dance users. Topsy-Turvy doesn't do damage but offers better utility all-around, forcing switches on slower physical and special sweepers that have boosted, including the scary standard Adamant DD Gatr. I recommend either Topsy-Turvy or Destiny Bond for their versatility.

Pokémon 2 coming soon.
ha i was actually trying this out this morning but transform instead of topsy turvy

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Durant @ Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor / Superpower / Thunder Fang / Crunch
- Hone Claws
- Baton Pass

I saw this set while watching DaSpoofy videos on YouTube and it did some work tbh Hone Claws boost your attack and accuracy cutting down your chance to miss moves and Baton Pass lets you pass to physical Attackers that would appriate the attack boost ( Mienshao Machamp Mega Sharpedo Entai etc) and Durant can even hit hard as hell on its own so it's not just some Baton Pass mon here are some Calcs

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant X-Scissor vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 220-261 (54.4 - 64.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Superpower vs. 252 HP / 136+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 207-244 (60.1 - 70.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 240+ Def Nidoqueen: 269-317 (70.2 - 82.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Salamence: 187-222 (47.5 - 56.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Crunch vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Doublade: 211-250 (66.1 - 78.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Gligar: 157-187 (47.1 - 56.1%) -- 81.6% chance to 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant X-Scissor vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Swampert: 227-269 (56.1 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Superpower vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Forretress: 256-302 (72.5 - 85.5%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after 3 layers of Spikes

Some of these Calc turn from 2 hit OHkOs to OHKOes after Rocks/Spikes

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Well, I guess if nobody is going to submit anything, I'm going to post something that is both C-rank (for now) and has a set that isn't on the analysis, though it isn't exactly an unknown set by any means.

Espeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock/Psychic
- Morning Sun
- Dazzling Gleam/HP Fighting/Shadow Ball

Anyway, this is an incredibly effective set in the right circumstances, even though Espeon is generally associated with the lower end of the ladder. One might think that Espeon is outclassed by other Calm Mind sweepers, and it explicitly competes with Reuniclus (and maybe Sigilyph?) as a stallbreaking Calm Mind Pokemon, but with some key differences. Magic Bounce is a whole different animal from Magic Guard, actively repelling status and hazards instead of just not taking damage from them, so that many of the strategies that bulkier teams use to beat other setup sweepers are rendered ineffective. It can't be Taunted, it can't be Encored, statused, or phased out. It does well against most forms of balance for similar reasons, as most walls can't touch it without certain moves, like Knock Off, Gyro Ball, or anything from Doublade.

It's not necessarily dead weight against offensive teams either. This EV spread allows Espeon to outspeed Cobalion, and it can take out Pokemon that Reuniclus wouldn't dream of handling so well thanks to its high speed, including non-choiced Hydreigon, Krookodile, and non-choiced Chandelure. Its coverage is really good, and it can be tailored to whatever your team looks like. You can run any of the options listed in the fourth slot to hit various targets (even other things like Grass Knot or HP Ice/Fire) with the best part being that these moves are mostly being picked to combat offense and balance; Stall has a hard time beating this set no matter what the coverage is.

Though this Pokemon's bulk can sometimes leave you disappointed, it has surprisingly few drawbacks besides that. Yes, it can be revenge-killed pretty easily, but this is the case with even some of the best setup 'mons in the tier. I hope you enjoyed looking at this set at least as much as I enjoyed being beaten by CM Espeons on the ladder.
View attachment 47973

Cloyster @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 224 Atk / 32 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Explosion
- Hydro Pump

Lure closter, meant to either clean late game or lure doublade, coba, and bulky waters

+2 32 SpA Life Orb Cloyster Hydro Pump vs. 240 HP / 16 SpD Eviolite Doublade: 320-376 (100.3 - 117.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 32 SpA Life Orb Cloyster Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 364-430 (112.3 - 132.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 224 Atk Life Orb Cloyster Explosion vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 364-429 (90 - 106.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 224 Atk Life Orb Cloyster Explosion vs. 232 HP / 252+ Def Alomomola: 463-545 (87.5 - 103%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 32 SpA Life Orb Cloyster Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Mega Aggron: 257-304 (74.7 - 88.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
(just a bit of chip damage and youre golden)

+2 32 SpA Life Orb Cloyster Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Forretress: 419-493 (118.3 - 139.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

once set up this mon can devastate teams and blow holes in common cloyster checks, which can in turn pave the way for other team mates. Naive is required to outspeed scarf shao at plus 2
TIME FOR A HEAT LINDA SET

LINDA (Fletchinder) (F) @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Natural Gift

So let me tell you about the power of this set. So I think we can all agree Bulky waters like Mega Blastoise, Swampert, Vaporeon can check Linda. You come in on a CB Heracross that's locked into Megahorn or something and you SD on switch. Your opponent expects you to have a standard Linda set (SD, acro, roost, WoW or w/e). They come in with what they think to be a counter to a +2 Linda, those Blastoise's, Swamperts, etc. What they don't know about this Linda is that its at +2 WITH A 100 BP GRASS MOVE M8. CHECK THESE CALCS.

(LOL YOU REALLY THOUGHT THESE WERE COUNTERS TO LINDA)

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Swampert: 504-596 (125.6 - 148.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 100 HP / 0 Def Mega Swampert: 604-712 (165 - 194.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 214-254 (52.9 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 200 HP / 252 Def Vaporeon: 352-416 (78 - 92.2%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 236 HP / 0 Def Mega Blastoise: 280-330 (78.2 - 92.1%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Fletchinder Natural Gift vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Milotic: 274-324 (69.7 - 82.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

WHERE ARE YOUR GODS NOW.
Two sets to share right now. Working on a third, but I haven't used it yet.
Offensive Defog Flygon
Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor / Dragon Claw

Flygon has been said to be outclassed by the likes of Salamence and Gligar as a defogger, but this set allows it to carve a niche for itself while being pretty effective. Unlike Salamence's offensive Defog set, Flygon can afford to go all out with 3 Attacks and a Life Orb rather than wasting a slot with Roost since it resists Stealth Rock while still being immune to all other hazards. Its STAB Earthquake is strong with full Attack EV investment and, combined with Fire Blast, allows it to beat a large amount of hazard setters (all of the Steel types pretty much + Nidos, Blissey and most Galvantula variants). Draco Meteor is nice to have as a really strong special move with STAB, getting rid of opposing Dragons as usual while giving it a fighting chance against some weakened physical walls like Gligar. Dragon Claw and even Dragon Rush are alternatives for physical Dragon STAB, though the raw power from Draco Meteor is usually helpful.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-258681564 - Does its job for the most part, getting rid of SR and Sticky Web once and wearing down some Pokemon before dying

SubCM Delphox
Delphox @ Salac Berry
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock

While Delphox faces competition with other Fire and Psychic types (particularly Chandelure, Infernape and Azelf), its typing combination, mix of Sp. Atk and Speed and abilities give it a niche in UU. SubCM does a really nice job of using all of Delphox's traits to its advantage. Thanks to its typing, Delphox is able to find setup opportunities on Florges, Cresselia, Chesnaught, Roserade and others. Salac Berry is really useful to patch up Delphox's speed and outpace most Scarfers outside of Mienshao, Infernape and Azelf. It also encourages Delphox to get into Blaze range, making its Fire Blast exceptionally strong. Psyshock beats Blissey more easily and serves as the second STAB move. Delphox needs some support to lure Hydreigon and Mega Houndoom, but not much beyond there.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-258679026 - Would've swept without Light Screen up
Here goes, set #1.

Smeargle @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Parting Shot
- Switcheroo

I love using this Smeargle. This Smeargle set is used to cripple opposing Pokémon on any team archetype and to give momentum and setup opportunities to offensive or offensively inclined balance teams, particularly VoltTurn teams. A really fast Spore broadens the range of Pokémon Smeargle can cripple without new taking a hit and gives it the possibility of using it more than once. Parting Shot gives a ton of momentum, as well as provide set-up opportunities. Switcheroo (or Trick) cripples walls on stall teams and other defensive Mons while also getting rid of the Scarf to take advantage of the awesome Spore + Parting Shot combo on the forced switch-in. The last slot is a toss-up between Destiny Bond to get a surprise kill on anything outsped, useful to surprise and remove a threat to the team. One must be careful with prediction while Destiny Bond, especially with a Scarf, but the threat of Taunt scares off most sweepers and DB is never expected anyway. The other two moves are perfectly viable options but are geared towards crippling slow or bulky set-up sweepers, especially while equipped with a Choice Scarf. Foul Play can KO frail attackers and even some bulky ones, usually Swords Dance users. Topsy-Turvy doesn't do damage but offers better utility all-around, forcing switches on slower physical and special sweepers that have boosted, including the scary standard Adamant DD Gatr. I recommend either Topsy-Turvy or Destiny Bond for their versatility.

Pokémon 2 coming soon.

Durant @ Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor / Superpower / Thunder Fang / Crunch
- Hone Claws
- Baton Pass

I saw this set while watching DaSpoofy videos on YouTube and it did some work tbh Hone Claws boost your attack and accuracy cutting down your chance to miss moves and Baton Pass lets you pass to physical Attackers that would appriate the attack boost ( Mienshao Machamp Mega Sharpedo Entai etc) and Durant can even hit hard as hell on its own so it's not just some Baton Pass mon here are some Calcs

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant X-Scissor vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 220-261 (54.4 - 64.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Superpower vs. 252 HP / 136+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 207-244 (60.1 - 70.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 240+ Def Nidoqueen: 269-317 (70.2 - 82.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Salamence: 187-222 (47.5 - 56.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Crunch vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Doublade: 211-250 (66.1 - 78.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Gligar: 157-187 (47.1 - 56.1%) -- 81.6% chance to 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant X-Scissor vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Swampert: 227-269 (56.1 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant Superpower vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Forretress: 256-302 (72.5 - 85.5%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after 3 layers of Spikes

Some of these Calc turn from 2 hit OHkOs to OHKOes after Rocks/Spikes
VOTE FOR ONE SET PLS

Shiba's Linda lmfao

Reactions: rs

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
R0ady. I have used that exact same set with slightly different EV's and can confirm that it is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)