Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way to know where in the kalos region is raining? I'm trying to evolve my Silggoo but I can't find the rain in the routes

Try breeding it with a Ditto, I got loads of Protean eggs earlier doing that. I have a suspicion the male only passes it down via a ditto mother but this isn't confirmed.
I would like to add that I have also had no success with a DW male and Non-Dw female (with torchics).

After you beat the elite four, where is a good place to level up fresh pokemon to 100? I know the looker scenario only last so long, and i heard about cafes being good permanent battle spots, but i have no ideahow they work or how to pick a cafe in the right level range. Any help and explanation would be appreciated. Also, i am horrible at chaining pokemon.
Unless they upgrade after you beat the game: Lenah (the double battle one) has low level Pokemon, Leyeah (triple & rotation) has them in the 30s/40s and Lewow (not sure what it offers) should have even higher levels
I suspect that the Sushi place offers the highest levels, I think I heard around the mid60s

There's also the battle Chataeu

Hey everyone, I forgot to get flame charge after beating the power plant, is there any way to get back in there? I tried going through the 3 doors and they're locked shut...

Hey everyone, I forgot to get flame charge after beating the power plant, is there any way to get back in there? I tried going through the 3 doors and they're locked shut...
I don't think anybody can access the Power Plant entrances on the east side of the Badlands. You can only access the part that you went into for the Team Flare story, and that is in the southwest corner of the Badlands.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Knowing Nintendo this probably won't work, but going by pokemon logic, would eviolite work on things that mega evolve? The item description says it works on pokemon capable of evolution, so if they can mega evolve, that means they're not fully evolved right?? So if this is the case, we could see something like eviolite blastoise, charizard, etc.

is there any way to know where in the kalos region is raining? I'm trying to evolve my Silggoo but I can't find the rain in the routes
There is no easy way to tell, Im assuming you're trying to obtain Goodra, the best advice I can give you is start running through the routes and find one with rainy weather, thats the way I did it.

Knowing Nintendo this probably won't work, but going by pokemon logic, would eviolite work on things that mega evolve? The item description says it works on pokemon capable of evolution, so if they can mega evolve, that means they're not fully evolved right?? So if this is the case, we could see something like eviolite blastoise, charizard, etc.
No it wouldn't those Pokemon that are listed are already at the top tier of their evolution, and or don't evolve. Mega evolution isn't another permanent evolution stage, so Eviolite wouldn't work.

Breeding experts, please help me out:

I caught about 10 Dittos in the Friend Safari, found out what their 2 or 3 stats of 31 IV's are, and have each one appropriately nicknamed and stored in my boxes. Now I've got an Adamant Charmander and I was going to do 4 generations of breeding by passing on the 31 IV stat through Ditto by making it hold the respective power item. However, I recently found out that Destiny Knot can pass 5 out of 6 random stats from both parents onto the offspring. Now I know that this should make my life easier while breeding, but HOW?! Do I just start with a Destiny Knot Ditto (31 Atk, 31 Spd, 31 HP) and an Everstone Adamant Charmander? And hope that those three stats are 3 of the 5 that get passed down? Or is there more of a twist to it?

Any help/advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Does Oblivion Wing count as a HP-draining move for Big Root purposes?
And, if it does, is Big root additive, resulting in 105% hp gain off of damage dealt, or multiplicative, resulting in 97.5% hp gain off damage dealt?

Does Oblivion Wing count as a HP-draining move for Big Root purposes?
And, if it does, is Big root additive, resulting in 105% hp gain off of damage dealt, or multiplicative, resulting in 97.5% hp gain off damage dealt?
Not sure if Oblivion Wing's HP drain is boosted by Big Root, but I do know that Big Root's boost is always multiplicative, just like most, if not all, of the other stat boosting items, moves, and abilities. Either way, that does sound like a good idea.

Do any 6th gen mons get spider web?

Also Imposter ditto+Skrelp should have a chance for its hidden right?

Last edited:
Deleted my old post.

just a Yes or No question. Is it still worth reseting for a flawless modest Xerneas 201/135/115/166/118/119 when what i have right now is Modest Xerneas 201/135/115/166/117/117. Is it worth trying to get the last point in Sp.def and 2 points in speed? please help me out. thank you

I just bred a Bagon with 31 Attack and Speed, then I EV trained him with 252 Attack and 252 Speed EVs. I was teaching him my usual moveset of Fire Blast, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, and Outrage when I realized... There's no move tutor for outrage. Is there? I'm pretty sure there's no TM for it and I checked the move relearner if it was by some chance learned, but nope. Am I going to have to breed with something that learns it naturally? (Haxorus, I think?)

Aegislash learns False Swipe by TM, I use it to catch Dittos and it works nicely unless you run into an Imposter Ditto because False Swipe won't hit a ghost type haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)