Resource ORAS OU Sample Team Thread V2 (Read Post #90)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If someone built this before me, sorry but most stall build tend to turn out similar ;~;

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet/Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
I've noticed that this thread hasn't had many fat balance or stall teams submitted recently, so I'm gonna submit a mbro build of mine since the only mbro build submitted so far is a bulky offense (although it's a cool team). Mega bro was obviously addded as a really nice, bulky wincon that can run through unprepared or weakened teams. TTar is nice for eliminating shit like thundy that threaten megabro while also being the pursuit trapper, that's pretty much mandatory on most fat build these days. Clef was added as a stupidly good wincon to complete a double cm core. It checks darks like msab, special dragons like the latis, and other shit that threatens mbro. It has twave to cripple shit for the match and is also an excellent status absorber for mbro who draws in toxic like light draws in bugs lol. Chansey is the cleric just in case mons like random toxic landot and shit like that decide to toxic you and is an amazing blanket check to special and some physical attackers. Skarm is a nice check to physical mons that threatened the build like sciz, mbee, mpinsir, mhera etc while also providing hazard removal support for the team. Chople ferro was added as a last to check taunt mgarde, check crawdaunt, beat rd mana, and provide a rocker for the team since I'm not a huge fan of rocks chansey and this team would get mauled by roost volc if chansey was running rocks over toxic. This is has some trouble breaking opposing stall, but if you can remove amoong and weaken iron head skarm, then clef has a chance to beat them. Slowbro can also set up and win vs opposing stalls, but you need to completely remove chansey from the picture and at least weaken amoong somewhat, probably with bb skarm. Overall I believe that this has been a pretty consistent build, and I will probably get some replays later if I have time after I finish my HW, but this team is still really good nevertheless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)