Online Diancie Distribution

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This might be of interest to anyone who can't get a Diancie for themselves.

http://gameplanet.com/pokemon-d/

It's a mexican site, but you can use Hola Unblocker (google it, it's a plug-in) to disguise yourself as Mexican. Your e-mail needs to be "validated", and it seems that's the moment the site checks whether you're Mexican. If no "validando, un momento" message appears after you type your e-mail, then you're doing it wrong.

At least to me, it only worked after I turned off Hola, typed my e-mail, turned it on, refreshed the page and then typed it again. The validation message would never appear before that.

I managed to get two codes before getting my IP blocked for 24 hours (too bad I'm at work right now and there are other 5 spare PCs here huehue), so I guess there's plenty for everyone.

EDIT-- It only works for US region games.

Last edited:
Did you actually get Diancie with your code? For me, the game says "Your game card cannot receive the gift provided by this code." It must be region locked. :/

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You can indeed soft reset wondercard gift pokemon, but it's a very slow process since you don't even have Synchronize helping you.

I think they've ran out of codes. I used Hola Better Internet app on chrome and got the message:

Ya no existen códigos disponibles...

No more codes exist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)