OMPL VI Discussion Thread

pazza

Banned deucer.
I know this is kinda early but a lot of BH players already signed up so here comes my possibly biased Guide for BH Drafting of OMPL VI! Not going to play this year but hope to spectate some great games!
The players in this section have past experience in OMPL and the BH tournament scene in general and are kept up to date with the current metagame. Needlessly to say, all managers are pretty familiar with them and their abilities. So if you want them on your roster, expect a good amount of investment in your auction!

E4 Flint (hasn't signed up yet but placed here anyway)
The tier leader himself still has the "high ground" against the majority of the players in the tournament scene of BH. Not insurmountable but surely a top pick. No more words needed.

highlighter
badlighter, nooblighter, or w/e you want to call him, you can't deny him a place at the top of this list. He's back and proves to be in good form recently. If you are an outsider, just watch his replays in his recent RMT: the way he plays Chansey already differentiates himself from all others that are not in the top 8 of this list.

morogrim
When morogrim is on, he is superb. The gut reliant side of him and the sometimes weird team choice (like last OMPL final) is exploitable, but this is my nitpicking and he is still ahead of the majority of the pool.

MAMP
MAMP the champ. Kept coming up with cool sets, and has a winning history in the past. As long as he is active and tries hard, he is in this category.

The players in this section have success in the recent circuit tournament scene, or in the past edition of OMPL / BH team tour. While their name isn't added to "the greatest BHers in history" they have the most potential to succeed. And they should cost you a tiny bit less than those in the section above. (Not guaranteed though)

Willdbeast
It's now the turn of the new BH Open winner to prove himself in the team tournament scene. Some claimed he has "exploitable weakness" in his building habit but that should be easily fixed by a teammate. What I like about will is the fact that he is guided by First Principle and is actually conscious of the choices he makes in team building.
And his humor should be a good asset to any team :)
(It's cool to see you grow buddy, hope you shine in this one 0.0)

SL42 (Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request))
The gimmick king with actually interesting gimmicks. You might claim that he has strange team choice and is not so reliable on the big stage, but I put him here with gut feeling. Some may complain that he complains a bit more than others when he loses: No one likes losing, esp. when the MU is bad, and that shows he is willing to claim victories. If he has decent teammate support to stop him when he goes over the line of using gimmicks, I can surely see him being successful.

jasprose
Jasp is one of the only two starters that had a positive record in BH last year (the other is Flint), and despite attempted quitting a bunch of times in the past months, he eventually stayed. Hope he can keep it going in winning OMPL games.

Quantum Tesseract
The new BH Open runner-up and a successful OM player all around. I put him at the bottom of the list not because I doubt his ability (and they are pretty close anyway) but mostly because he might be playing another tier. If he can avoid the over MU-reliant building habit he showed in last rounds of Open and get good assistance in building from a teammate, I can see him being a very successful pick.

These two sections above concludes my own pick of the 8 most worthy starters of the season. And nearly all of them are self-contained players who can both build and play at a high level. Surely I can foresee some other players pop up and take their places due to perhaps personal connection, or an amazing form during the tryouts, or even some of them landing on the same team.

Real Heat? God Player? Ladder Hero?
The players in this category have varying backgrounds. Some I am more familiar with and some not. While not in the top 8, they are players with decent metagame knowledge and ready to shine as well, just not with the top tour record that the top eight have. Unlike the two sections above, players here are alphabetized.

Adrian Marin
You might question me why Adrian isn’t in the tried and true veteran list. Again, I haven’t seen him playing on the tour scene for a while, and single-dimensionally using stall cannot be very successful in the current metagame. I saw a game in which he had a double regen core combined with a tina that actually loses to imposter due to free PP stall and not enough pressure. However, needless to say, he was and will possibly be a great pick.

aki0s
A good friend of mine that I failed to include on lists above but aki0s knows the meta well and can be a good asset in both building and the playing.

Duckymono Senior
A controversial player with a strong opinion and a history of bans. He had a chance of becoming a good player should he didn’t go through all the drama resulted from his attitude. Would you risk picking him? Only you yourself know.

Funbot28
Another good friend of mine that I failed to include in top two sections, partially because she is a versatile player and might end up playing something else. Admittedly her last showing of BH in OMPL wasn’t a great memory but she’s been kept up with the tier and is capable of competing with the best.

GL Volkner
Sadly, VoltDarkrai had a bad time last OMPL due to many factors, some out of his hand. (I still regret my team suggestion for Gmu to this date lol) Still a potential player and I bet he hopes to be a helper of Flint should they get on the same team.

The following players either had decent showings in some tours or in general appears to know the tier decently (disclaimer: “know the tier” solely judged by their post in BH thread or discord channels so this could be very inaccurate). However, honestly, I don't know much about their BH plays partly due to my own inactivity, plus the fact that OMPL games are on a whole different level compared to ladder / other tournaments (esp. before semis). So you need to do the tryout with them yourself to figure it out.

Had some results in BH team tour / spring seasonal / BH open / Ladder:
Go0d (Spring Seasonal) / Catalystic / Akashi aka jeran (Open) / Whitephoenixac (Spring Seasonal) / Balanced Freakmons / Mark_K / SuperSkylake(ladder??)
(Didn’t sign up but likely to signup?:) Ztest (ladder) / ElMustacho(ladder?) / Semako (ladder?) / ...

Shows decent metagame knowledge in Posts:
Scarfwynaut (managing) / Magikingdra(?) / Pickachuun(?) / RNG aka DMDW (not signed up yet) / Anaconja(?) / ...

Will keep this guide updated when new noticeable players sign up!

For the players reading this:

Don’t feel offended if you didn’t get placed in the place you think you would deserve/didn’t make this list at all: this guide only include players who signed up (also excuse me if I missed your signup since I basically searched "BH" in the signup thread :v) and is heavily (if not solely) based on BH tour scene records starting 2017 (plus my familiarity with certain individual players). You might prove to the managers yourselves (through tryouts etc.) that you are the hidden gems ready to shine!

Honestly, should this thing exist in the last year, I can’t imagine me placed among the 6 starters. But luckily I got drafted and walked out with a neutral record, so believe in yourself and try your best in tryouts!
hey I did pretty good in bh open and im ok at ladder I demand to be on that list

~~jk im bad loL~~

Are you ready kids?
What better way to start off an OMPL discussion thread then with a good old fashioned treasure hunt! The goal of this hunt is to find the hidden clues I will create using a complex method. This might sound-EXtremely challenging, but there is an easy way to solve this. You must find these clues and use them to unlock the secret formula. The catch is: you will not know what the clue actually might be. I will hide it somewhere within this message, and the first person to solve this puzzle will win the grand prize! PM me on discord (bdov#8714) when you think you have the answer. Now squeeze that brain of yours and start searching! Remember this is supposed to be Just 4 fun so 1 want no one 2 cheat: fair and square.

Good luck and most importantly, have fun!

Edit: adding some more info as people are having difficulty. the answer is ONE word. you may need to decipher a code but the way of doing so is in the message.
TheCoastsOfToast has solved my puzzle! the correct answer was "Jellyfish" and im sure he can explain how he solved it if you would like to know. Hope this was a fun way to kick off an exciting OMPL and i look forward to a fun draft and great games!

lost heros

Meme Master
is a Pre-Contributor
Are you ready kids?
What better way to start off an OMPL discussion thread then with a good old fashioned treasure hunt! The goal of this hunt is to find the hidden clues I will create using a complex method. This might sound-EXtremely challenging, but there is an easy way to solve this. You must find these clues and use them to unlock the secret formula. The catch is: you will not know what the clue actually might be. I will hide it somewhere within this message, and the first person to solve this puzzle will win the grand prize! PM me on discord (bdov#8714) when you think you have the answer. Now squeeze that brain of yours and start searching! Remember this is supposed to be Just 4 fun so 1 want no one 2 cheat: fair and square.

Good luck and most importantly, have fun!

Edit: adding some more info as people are having difficulty. the answer is ONE word. you may need to decipher a code but the way of doing so is in the message.
Wait i get it the answer is jellyfish

Little time has passed since bdov's riddle has been solved. I have decided to make a riddle of my own. Kids all over PS should read carefully if you want to get drafted. Everyone that solves this riddle has a 100x higher chance of being drafted.

Tryouts for 5 Star Jolteons can be arranged in our discord. However, sending in replays is also just as good as we will review them all. I will make sure to watch all replays and discuss tryouts with Ransei to make sure every good player has a chance. Steer away from being overly smothering / annoying though as it could lower your chances of being drafted.

People that do not try, do not get. On top of that, if you have a negative attitude towards yourself it will most likely be seen by the managers and is not a good attribute. So now you have it guys, your handy dandy guide to being drafted! Ta ta for now!

Fardin

Tournament Banned
Thought I would do an Ag pr cause a lot of nice player signed up. This is my honest opinion

#1 Hunter Easily cut above the rest. Excels in all playstyle and is one of the few players who truly strive for consistency when it comes to team building.
Game sense: S Teambuilding: S

#2 Paycard A very nice player. Has a unique way of building teams which is very useful in tours, but his play styles are quite limited which can hurt him.
Game sense: A+ Teambuilding: A+

#3 Ham A new but very good player. His uber skills made it easy for him to take up Ag. Playing wise he is right up there with Hunter, but his teams were not that impressive to me personally. It has always done the job and he has had major success in Ag, but that is mostly for playing that good. His teams are still top notch tho, I'm just comparing it to Hunter.
Game Sense: S Teambuilding: A

#4 Cata Many people would probably not agree with this, but this dude is very underrated. Playing wise he is right up there, excels in every play style and always brings some nice team. He is very good at exploiting people's weakness, but he hasn't touched Ag much these past months.
Game sense: A+ Teambuilding: A

#5 Purple: An overall great player. Teambuidling and playing skills are right up there but his playstyles are quite predictable which can hurt.
Game sense: A+ Teambuidling: A

#6 llama One of the best player in the draft. Top tier player but he does not main Ag and barely plays. He is capable of beating anyone tho, but I'm not sure he can remain consistent with the teams on a weekly basis
Game sense: S Teambuilding: B+

#7 Zesty A very creative and good player. Not afraid to try and explore new stuff and is a try hard which is a very good thing when it comes to tours. Definitely a solid pick.
Game sense: A Teambuilding: A

#8 Zenithial(wtf the stalls): A nice player but very 1 dimensional. Usually uses the same few cores for his teams but he is able to switch up when he wants to. Idk if he is comfortable with that tho
Game sense: A Teambuilding: A

#9 Holy break Another Uber player who has had a very good success in Ag. He is an all around nice player, but his teambuilding skills lacks compared to the rest. He got a lot of good teambuilders tho as a friend which is something to keep in mind for the managers. He is a very nice pick
Game sense: A+ Teambuilding: B

#10 Arushiii Very solid player and her teams are always very consistent, but she doesn't use her own that much these days. Def a solid pick regardless.
Game sense: A Teambuilding: B+

#11 Highlord Barely plays Ag but a nice player and his teams are usually lit.
Game sense:A Teambuilding: B+

#12 Pigeons A good player. His game sense is nice, but the teambuilding lacks compared to the rest. Could be a nice pick as long as he got an active and good teambuilder as a partner, but I wouldn't personally draft him if u don't have someone like that in ur team
Game Sense A+ Teambuilding: C

#13 Cromagnet An overall solid player. Usually sticks with the standard teams, but nothing wrong with that.
Game sense: B Teambuilding: B

#? DontStealMyPenguin: one of the OGs of Ag. Could easily be top 1-2 but he doesn't play Ag much at all. He is probably the best pick if u got an active and nice teambuilder in ur team.
Game Sense: S Teambuilding:?

Honourable Mentions:bdov(she is probably up there with peeps like zen, but didn't see much from her) sets, complexities, the Excadrill, darkswordman, grnbln, garbodor

Last edited:
Anyone who doesn't try to draft Zesty is missing out.
He's one of the most diverse builders I've ever seen and doesn't have just one specific play style (unless memes count as a playstyle).

All jokes aside, as someone who's played him a lot, I can say for a fact he's only going to bring some heat.
I really think he'll bring a lot of positive energy to any team he's on. Go zesty!

p.s. (also go purple, hb, fardin, zen, cata!)

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
AG Draft Guide

Fardin's draft guide did a decent job covering some of the higher-level AG players signed up this OMPL, but with 2 AG slots this year being able to find solid picks in the pool of less-known players and reliable substitutes will also be hugely important. It'll also be important to consider what each AG pick has to offer in terms of supporting the other slot, solid teambuilders could prove to be just as valuable as strong players in this case. I'll be expanding a bit on what each player has to offer and how to complete your draft with solid substitutes. Without further ado, here's an expanded AG draft guide that will hopefully cover all your AG drafting needs.

The Top 20 Picks

1. HunterStorm
  • Incredibly consistent player, has performed extremely well in a variety of team and individual tours
  • Solid teambuilder for all playstyles, would be a very good team supporter
  • Essentially no downsides other than the fact that he will be expensive to draft
2. Fardin
  • Has been one of the top players for a long time and an one of the defining stall users of the metagame but capable of using any playstyle
  • Solid performance in individual tournaments and past experience competing in OMPL
  • Able to play and build for metagames other than AG as well.
  • His strong personality and attitude could negatively affect team cohesion
3. Paycard
  • A very strong player who has been extremely successful in seasonal tournaments
  • A skilled teambuilder capable of using many playstyles, his teams do tend to cater to his own playing style
  • Little experience in team tournaments, but otherwise extremely capable with few flaws
4. hamhamhamham
  • Won AG open, currently in finals of spring seasonal and won OMGS
  • His teams are not terribly impressive and almost always offense, but have been effective enough to yield results
  • Also skilled at AAA which could prove useful
  • The hype surrounding his tour wins will make him an incredibly expensive draft
5. PurpleGatorade
  • A very solid player who has performed well in the tournaments he's entered
  • Very skilled teambuilder, biased towards balance but capable of working with other playstyles as well
  • Didn't have a strong run last OMPL, but coming off an extremely impressive UPL performance
6. Catalystic
  • AG open semifinalist, OMGS finalist and performed decently in OMPL last year
  • Can build innovative teams and comfortable with any playstyle
  • One of the best players at preparing for opponents and coming up with effective countermeasures to them
  • May miss a lot of time due to activity issues
7. Pigeons
  • Has been a solid player since gen 6, comfortable with every playstyle
  • Placed 3rd in winter seasonal
  • Had a poor OMPL performance last year but has bounced back with generally excellent tour performances
  • Would do better with teambuilding support but playing ability is on par with anyone
  • Will have low activity the second half of the tour
8. xZesty
  • Newer player but has solid showings in seasonal tournaments
  • The most innovative player on this list, willing to use anything and make it work
  • Sometimes his innovation gets in the way of properly covering common metagame threats
  • Solid in terms of playing ability, occasionally too aggressive
  • No team tournament experience but did provide team support during UPL despite not being drafted
9. Holy Break
  • An ubers main who has proven to be a very strong AG player
  • Won winter seasonal and has team tournament experience from UPL
  • Not the strongest teambuilder on his own
  • Massive weeb
10. Zenithial
  • One of the best gen 7 ladder players and has had decent performance in tours
  • Biased towards balance / bulky offense, many of his teams look similar as a result
  • Solid player in general and could do extremely well if he expands outside his normal playstyle
11. Arushi
  • Decent player all-around who has had very strong performances in seasonals
  • Very reliant on HunterStorm and others for teams but will do well with the correct teammates supporting her
12. GRNxBLN
  • Similar player to Zenithial but has not proven himself to the same extent
  • Can use both offense and balance effectively and capable of using stall as well
  • Does tend to fall into predictable patterns of building
  • No eye-catching tournament placements as of now
13. Highlord
  • AG open finalist who is also a solid ubers player
  • Uses interesting (and sometimes questionable) things like Tapu Koko and RestTalk Bulk Up Dialga
  • Has played extremely well in UPL and is in great form at the moment
14. Skarpherim
  • Another player who has proven to be extremely dominant on ladder
  • Has a heavy bias towards generic balance teams
  • Tends to play very safe which can be detrimental
  • Lacks tournament experience but has lots of potential
15. donno
  • A very consistent player in the past but coming off a long hiatus
  • Building abilities are solid but not extraordinary, would do best paired with a solid supporting builder
  • Biased towards offensive teams and can be somewhat predictable as a result
16. cromagnet
  • Decent teambuilder with solid metagame knowledge
  • Makes fairly safe plays which can become predictable
  • Not much success in tournaments as of yet
  • Hasn't played in a while but could definitely be solid
17. iLlama
  • Proved that he can beat powerhouse players such as thimo and Fardin in his 2nd place fall seasonal run
  • Teambuilding ability is not incredible
  • Has been largely absent since fall seasonal, whether or not he's kept up with the metagame is unknown
  • If he pairs with a strong builder and commits to learning the meta he could perform incredibly well
18. EternalSnowman
  • Proven ubers player known for his innovative teambuilding
  • Plays in a lot of team tours and premier leagues
  • Close friends with hamhamhamham so will likely have support from him whether they're on the same team or not
19. Cynara
  • Another well-known ubers player who was very successful the last 2 UPLs
  • Solid playing abilities, she rarely makes mistakes but occasionally plays a bit safe
  • Could be a solid pick if she is able to transfer her ubers abilities to AG
20. dontstealmypenguin
  • Was one of the top AG players in the past but has been inactive for a very long time
  • Little experience with the gen 7 metagame outside of spamming Smeargle BP on ladder
  • It's unclear how committed he is but he could be a very strong pick if he commits to learning the metagame, otherwise he will likely do poorly

Picking Substitutes

While there's enough players on the above list that every team could reasonably draft 2 solid players, many teams will want at least 1 substitute in case of activity issues (or simply to give some newer players a chance to prove themselves). While not as high-priority as the top picks listed above, players here have shown potential in AG and could likely act as competent substitutes for a team. The players below are listed in no particular order, I think the best way for managers to assess whether or not a player is up to their standards is by trying out these players and examining any replays they send closely. The same advice goes to the players on this list, I highly recommend you work hard at trying out and sending replays to managers to prove that you deserve a spot on their team. Here are some players to consider:

Lotiasite
Xynix
Tyleerr
bdov
Alpha Rabbit
iExca
Sets
Complexities
vivalospride

Of course there are players not on this list that could prove to be worthwhile substitutes, if you're not on this list it means you're just not on my radar, you still have every chance to prove yourself to a manager and everyone else. Looking forward to a fun OMPL and hopefully seeing some new people prove themselves. Thanks to PurpleGatorade Catalystic for helping put this together.

Last edited:

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
#Catalystic ❤: .nom Hannibalism
*Scrappie: catalystic from The Bedroom Blisseys has nominated Hannibalism for auction. Tiers:
*Scrappie: catalystic[The Bedroom Blisseys]: 3000.
#Catalystic ❤: .4
*Scrappie: catalystic[The Bedroom Blisseys]: 4000.

*Scrappie: Oh, its scrappie, i hate it when dumbass niggas like you make retarded moves and choke the whole fucking game away that way. I wish the people i played werent actually worthless you filth.

The First OMPL Mock draft has concluded! Congratulations to those who were drafted; hopefully the actual draft will be even more successful than this one.

Here are the teams:

"pricelist": {
"The Five-Star Jolteons": {
"Hamhamhamham": 21500,
"Highlord": 13000,
"Official Fissure": 15500,
"xZesty": 13000,
"Magma": 7000,
"Tyleerr": 3500,
"Jase duken": 3000,
"Bdov": 3000
},
"The Hydrophobic Hydreigons": {
"Catalystic": 18000,
"TheCoastsOfToast": 13000,
"Zenithial": 10000,
"Rumplestiltskin": 7500,
"Mihawk349": 3000,
"Jrm115": 5000,
"Balanced Freakmons": 4000,
"Classicstupidmemer": 6000,
"SuperSkylake": 4000,
"A rabbit": 3000,
"neomon": 3000,
"Illusio": 3000
},
"The Bedroom Blisseys": {
"HunterStorm": 20000,
"ChazmicSupanova": 12500,
"UnleashOurPassion": 8000,
"MAMP": 9000,
"Holy Break": 13500,
"kaori": 3000,
"Eien": 3000,
"trace": 4000,
"MrAldo": 3000,
"Hannibalism": 4000
},
"The Hotshot Honchkrows": {
"Morogrim": 20000,
"Go0d": 6000,
"wildbeast": 5500,
"Arushiii": 10000,
"EternalSnowman": 6000,
"Virginia != Virgin": 8000,
"Funbot28": 9500,
"Roman": 3000,
"GRNxBLN": 5000,
"Duckymomo Senior": 3000,
"pazza": 4000
},
"The Metro Boomin Mega Rayquazas": {
"Adrian Marin BH": 16000,
"iLlama": 13000,
"Lax": 11000,
"Attidude": 4000,
"Stresh": 4000,
"Skarpherim": 8000,
"itskimbo": 4000,
"MaceMaster": 6000,
"dontstealmypenguin": 4000,
"The Consort": 3500,
"Bushtush": 3000,
"Haaku": 3000
},
"The Buyer Bewears": {
"Quantum tesseract": 18000,
"PurpleGatorade": 17500,
"Pikachuun": 7500,
"Jeran": 9500,
"Iron Crusher": 3000,
"M’joe’ra": 3000,
"Donno": 7500,
"Cromagnet": 6500,
"aki0s": 4500,
"BaconEatinAssassin": 3000
},
"The Treasure Town Talonflames": {
"Fardinag": 23000,
"jasprose": 12500,
"The Dark Alakazam": 5500,
"Martha": 5000,
"Pigeons": 8500,
"free my man tele": 6500,
"Mark K": 8000,
"lotiasite": 4500,
"Xynix": 3000,
"CallMeJJok3R": 3000
},
"The Hellborn Heliolisks": {
"GL Volkner": 14000,
"Geerat": 11000,
"Paycard": 15000,
"Kentari": 7000,
"Kyotoshi": 3000,
"vivalospride": 5500,
"Haylighter": 16000,
"iExca": 5000,
"Complexities": 3000
}
}

Edit:
Fardinag 23000
Hamhamhamham 21500
Morogrim 20000
HunterStorm 20000
Quantum tesseract 18000
Catalystic 18000
PurpleGatorade 17500
Adrian Marin BH 16000
Haylighter 16000
Official Fissure 15500
Paycard 15000
GL Volkner 14000
Holy Break 13500
TheCoastsOfToast 13000
iLlama 13000
Highlord 13000
xZesty 13000
jasprose 12500
ChazmicSupanova 12500
Lax 11000
Geerat 11000
Zenithial 10000
Arushiii 10000
Jeran 9500
Funbot28 9500
MAMP 9000
Pigeons 8500
Skarpherim 8000
Mark K 8000
UnleashOurPassion 8000
Virginia != Virgin 8000
Donno 7500
Rumplestiltskin 7500
Pikachuun 7500
Magma 7000
Kentari 7000
Cromagnet 6500
free my man tele 6500
EternalSnowman 6000
Go0d 6000
Classicstupidmemer 6000
MaceMaster 6000
vivalospride 5500
The Dark Alakazam 5500
wildbeast 5500
iExca 5000
GRNxBLN 5000
Jrm115 5000
Martha 5000
lotiasite 4500
aki0s 4500
Stresh 4000
Hannibalism 4000
trace 4000
dontstealmypenguin 4000
pazza 4000
Balanced Freakmons 4000
SuperSkylake 4000
Attidude 4000
itskimbo 4000
Tyleerr 3500
The Consort 3500
BaconEatinAssassin 3000
Duckymomo Senior 3000
Bushtush 3000
Bdov 3000
Illusio 3000
neomon 3000
Jase duken 3000
MrAldo 3000
Eien 3000
Xynix 3000
CallMeJJok3R 3000
A rabbit 3000
Mihawk349 3000
kaori 3000
Haaku 3000
Iron Crusher 3000
M’joe’ra 3000
Roman 3000
Kyotoshi 3000
Complexities 3000

A special thanks for Pigeons and Eien for making this mock draft possible!

The First OMPL Mock draft has concluded! Congratulations to those who were drafted; hopefully the actual draft will be even more successful than this one.

Here are the teams:

[/hide]

A special thanks for Pigeons and Eien for making this mock draft possible!
Is there anything more perfect than Adrian's team containing OM roomauth from three years ago, stall users, a Heavenly Dragon Gods member, and someone named Classicstupidmemer?

lost heros

Meme Master
is a Pre-Contributor
#Catalystic ❤: .nom Hannibalism
*Scrappie: catalystic from The Bedroom Blisseys has nominated Hannibalism for auction. Tiers:
*Scrappie: catalystic[The Bedroom Blisseys]: 3000.
#Catalystic ❤: .4
*Scrappie: catalystic[The Bedroom Blisseys]: 4000.

*Scrappie: Oh, its scrappie, i hate it when dumbass niggas like you make retarded moves and choke the whole fucking game away that way. I wish the people i played werent actually worthless you filth.
Don't trust anyone not even yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)