Olympic Events You Wish Were in the Olympics

Which of the following would you watch if they were included in the Olympic Games?

• Bowling

• Arm Wrestling

• Speed Eating

• Dodgeball

• Chase Tag

• Capture the Flag

• Paintball

• Roller Derby

• Battle Bots

• Tug of War

Results are only viewable after voting.
With the Olympic Games around the corner, I've started to get the hype going and have started begun looking deeper into the events and the competitors to see what events are "can't miss." When going through the list, it occurred to me that the Olympics is extremely behind the times and is lacking a ton of events that would absolutely dominate the ratings. I've come up with a list of some notable events that should be in the Olympics and I'm sure that there are substantially more that I'm missing.

To be honest, I'm not sure why these sports AREN'T in the Olympics. Most all of them are actual sports. The argument that the Olympics is about "pure athletic competition" is a bad one when you already have sports like Equestrian, Curling, Skeet Shooting, Synchronized Swimming, and Rhythmic Gymnastics included in the games. I'm not even saying I want those events out. I think the more Olympic events the better. Tell me you wouldn't watch Olympic Battle Bots to see which nation could beat the Japanese? That's absolute must watch television. It's good for the fringe athletes, it's good for the Olympic/TV pocketbooks, and it's good for me as a viewer who can consume more cool shit with patriotic pride.

What wild, wacky, and zany events would you like to see in the Olympics?

getting an elo of exactly 6969 on ou showdown dot com while olt is ongoing and speedrunning roblox games. (yes, i play that game)

Last edited:
If rugby can be an Olympic sport, then I find no reason that AFL (Australian Football League) should be one as well, would be a fun sport to watch.

Reactions: BP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)