Official Smogon Tournament XX - Round 2-C (REPLAYS REQUIRED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
requesting activity

wanted to play early 2-3 hrs ago but opp said to stick to scheduled time since traffic was bad. waited 15 + a bit and opp has not showed up.

Request activity, the opponent was unable to come online on time that they provided. Waiting here for about an hour now. I can't play during the weekdays.

edit: I was online again for almost 1.5 hrs now. after seeing my opponent's pm, they are on idle on ps and i tried contacting them but haven't gotten any reply back. I can stay on now. Sorry, i didnt have time stamps on when I logged, but I am sure you might be able to look that up.

Attachments

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
If you can't find the first replay, then your series score is currently at 1-1, and you'll need to re-play a game to decide the series. You can have an extension if needed.

won in two ggs vs spacecp, did not know about replays required and did not save sorry
If there are no replays, then I am coinflipping.

If you can't find the first replay, then your series score is currently at 1-1, and you'll need to re-play a game to decide the series. You can have an extension if needed.

If there are no replays, then I am coinflipping.
Alright, could I get an extension? Will sort out with my opp when we're playing the last game.

opp couldnt play on weekdays but today. waited for him around 3-4 hours in the afternoon after logging out and just came back. requesting an extension because he miraculously just came back when i wasnt around.

Kek that’s quite ridiculous considering the amount of activity win. Plus my op did not deny my victory and will not provide any replay either…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)